THE KILLING -- the official boycott thread (Game of Thrones is back tonight at 9!)

actually thought the aunt breaking down had to do with the dad of the junkie ignoring her when he was saying his condolences to the parents, because right after that, she just went straight to grab a glass of wine..

Originally Posted by cquan05

^Yeah, that was her Aunt and I have no idea what was going on there. Maybe they were just showing her finally letting it all out since she was the one that was there for the Parents and she had shown no emotion about losing Rosie.

As for Bennett, he's pretty much in the clear since they discovered he was still at the dance or whatever. Now they're looking at his fiance.

Ah okay. And yeah I agree with badboy420 about why she was drinking and crying. Wonder why though... maybe they had a fling back in the day or something.

And I mean how is Bennett gonna get out of what Stan has planned. The preview didnt look good for the guy
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by cquan05

^Yeah, that was her Aunt and I have no idea what was going on there. Maybe they were just showing her finally letting it all out since she was the one that was there for the Parents and she had shown no emotion about losing Rosie.

As for Bennett, he's pretty much in the clear since they discovered he was still at the dance or whatever. Now they're looking at his fiance.

Ah okay. And yeah I agree with badboy420 about why she was drinking and crying. Wonder why though... maybe they had a fling back in the day or something.

And I mean how is Bennett gonna get out of what Stan has planned. The preview didnt look good for the guy
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

sooooo many more questions!
yea like if the show keeps getting renewed. Are they gonna be trying to solve this murder for like 5 seasons or what? 

yea like if the show keeps getting renewed. Are they gonna be trying to solve this murder for like 5 seasons or what? 

I think Stan's gonna off Bennet.

THIS is why I want to watch episodes back to back. Leaves too much to think about. I feel bad for the councilman, dude is gettin' effed because of something (I) think he didn't do and is just gettin' the crap end of the stick. Really wonder who did it.

I think Stan's gonna off Bennet.

THIS is why I want to watch episodes back to back. Leaves too much to think about. I feel bad for the councilman, dude is gettin' effed because of something (I) think he didn't do and is just gettin' the crap end of the stick. Really wonder who did it.

I got a question, in the very frst episode the first scene was a girl jogging in the wood and just got attacked..

Was that rosie?

I got a question, in the very frst episode the first scene was a girl jogging in the wood and just got attacked..

Was that rosie?

I don't like how they strayed away from the film Rosie made. They even printed it frame by frame and even found a reflection of someone in one of the photos.

I don't like how they strayed away from the film Rosie made. They even printed it frame by frame and even found a reflection of someone in one of the photos.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

this is my question too. I know each season of a Danish version is a different investigation though

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

this is my question too. I know each season of a Danish version is a different investigation though

I have a feeling Mr. Larsen is going to take Bennet to Rosie's grave and ask him what happened

I have a feeling Mr. Larsen is going to take Bennet to Rosie's grave and ask him what happened

Much better episode this week. There is a lot of back story that the show hasn't revealed yet, ie. Holder's and Candidate's past, what is up with the sister who is always watching the 2 little brothers. etc.
I wonder if there is any significance/symbolism to the little brother killing the centipede? 

As a big fan of 24, I can't help but see the similarities in story telling. Like the season is split into 2 arcs.  

Much better episode this week. There is a lot of back story that the show hasn't revealed yet, ie. Holder's and Candidate's past, what is up with the sister who is always watching the 2 little brothers. etc.
I wonder if there is any significance/symbolism to the little brother killing the centipede? 

As a big fan of 24, I can't help but see the similarities in story telling. Like the season is split into 2 arcs.  

Wasn't thrilled with this episode except for the end..............The hell was that all about?
eek.gif

Wasn't thrilled with this episode except for the end..............The hell was that all about?
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom