THE KILLING -- the official boycott thread (Game of Thrones is back tonight at 9!)

Very good ep. Shh is getting wild with the terrorist angle. Plus it seems the writers are just exploring other criminal plot lines from other characters that may be suspects like the father and the mob, his friend and his sketchy behavior, the mayor and his "mistress", etc.

Richmond did what he did cuz that lady asking for forgiveness for killing his wife pissed him off. I like how they tied that in right after Holder says forgiveness is earned by what you do not what you say. But him going to that place is good going off what dude working for him had just said about being weak.

The wife was really bugging. 1st thing I thought of when she turned on the car was the kids dying of monoxide poisoning.
Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

I got a question, in the very frst episode the first scene was a girl jogging in the wood and just got attacked..

Was that rosie?
It better have been. If not this is going in to too many angles
laugh.gif
She had the pink hoody on they found in the woods, never got a good look at her face but it has to be Rosie.

Very good ep. Shh is getting wild with the terrorist angle. Plus it seems the writers are just exploring other criminal plot lines from other characters that may be suspects like the father and the mob, his friend and his sketchy behavior, the mayor and his "mistress", etc.

Richmond did what he did cuz that lady asking for forgiveness for killing his wife pissed him off. I like how they tied that in right after Holder says forgiveness is earned by what you do not what you say. But him going to that place is good going off what dude working for him had just said about being weak.

The wife was really bugging. 1st thing I thought of when she turned on the car was the kids dying of monoxide poisoning.
Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

I got a question, in the very frst episode the first scene was a girl jogging in the wood and just got attacked..

Was that rosie?
It better have been. If not this is going in to too many angles
laugh.gif
She had the pink hoody on they found in the woods, never got a good look at her face but it has to be Rosie.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

very good episode

just going to comment on the richmond, very messed up and uncharacteristic of him to pull that at the end, going personal and negatively affecting that womans life (even if just a little)

kinda seems like he realized it though as he was watching her on tv, but not completely sure, he may have entered that 'whatever it takes to win' mode
I wasnt paying much attention... what was the deal with him in that room and punching the window? Was it something about his sister?

his sister?  i though it was about his wifes death and that woman asking for forgiveness possibly having killed her, maybe i wasnt paying very good attention
ohwell.gif

not entirely sure about why he reacted the way he did and punched the mirror, and how it lead to him ordering the release of the dirt on the mayor, gotta think about it

i wanted to kill the cop's kid for emailing out the photos
30t6p3b.gif
he did his moms dirty, i would've beaten his +*$.

bennet mad suspect. can't say he did it. but his random lying, being friends with that suspected terrorist/pedo who had rosie's shirt in the meat locker...idk

the wife is def not the killer. first she is MAD pregnant. second, no pregnant woman runs cross country chasing some broad in woods. third, she already caught an L if that dude is found to really be a terrorist cuz shes having bennet's baby.

good eps. a lot of stuff happening, i hope they can keep the story coherent and compelling.

i wanted to kill the cop's kid for emailing out the photos
30t6p3b.gif
he did his moms dirty, i would've beaten his +*$.

bennet mad suspect. can't say he did it. but his random lying, being friends with that suspected terrorist/pedo who had rosie's shirt in the meat locker...idk

the wife is def not the killer. first she is MAD pregnant. second, no pregnant woman runs cross country chasing some broad in woods. third, she already caught an L if that dude is found to really be a terrorist cuz shes having bennet's baby.

good eps. a lot of stuff happening, i hope they can keep the story coherent and compelling.

^
yeah, the kid has been acting like a jerk all season.  he better get punished for that but probably won't.  his mom will just get reprimanded.  put him in a room alone with rosie's parents and let him explain himself.  

^
yeah, the kid has been acting like a jerk all season.  he better get punished for that but probably won't.  his mom will just get reprimanded.  put him in a room alone with rosie's parents and let him explain himself.  

they went HAM on his !$# for nothing. its a wrap for the husband and the marriage. wife got him in that rage state and she found the shirt and had the "o snap" look
30t6p3b.gif

im calling it now, the other dude with the husband who was whoppin dat !$# killed rosie.
nerd.gif

sidenote: is anyone else kind of irked at the fact the show's creators threw in islam into the mix? i mean despite all the recent terrorist events i have muslim friends and they're great people but this show throwing islam into the negative light even as a fictional portrayal doesn't really help at all. idk just felt i needed to say that.
ohwell.gif

they went HAM on his !$# for nothing. its a wrap for the husband and the marriage. wife got him in that rage state and she found the shirt and had the "o snap" look
30t6p3b.gif

im calling it now, the other dude with the husband who was whoppin dat !$# killed rosie.
nerd.gif

sidenote: is anyone else kind of irked at the fact the show's creators threw in islam into the mix? i mean despite all the recent terrorist events i have muslim friends and they're great people but this show throwing islam into the negative light even as a fictional portrayal doesn't really help at all. idk just felt i needed to say that.
ohwell.gif

It's throwing Islam into the mix to explicitly show why that kind of profiling and racisim is bad. This is all carried over from the original program; the Dutch are having these types of problem too with their immigrant population.

It's throwing Islam into the mix to explicitly show why that kind of profiling and racisim is bad. This is all carried over from the original program; the Dutch are having these types of problem too with their immigrant population.

show is good ... i just got into this weekend ... i'm bout to catch the rerun in a bit ...

this cop is stupid .... too many leaks ...

holder is a G ... i never heard the word YO on tv so much ... he is a creep though

Based on the posts looks like tonight's episode is pretty good.

Gotta catch the replay.

show is good ... i just got into this weekend ... i'm bout to catch the rerun in a bit ...

this cop is stupid .... too many leaks ...

holder is a G ... i never heard the word YO on tv so much ... he is a creep though

Based on the posts looks like tonight's episode is pretty good.

Gotta catch the replay.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

that is a good point. if that is the case then id say this show is doing a better job than 24 lol

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

that is a good point. if that is the case then id say this show is doing a better job than 24 lol

So who does everyone think it is? I think we only have 4 episodes left?

I think the candidate, his girl or Jamie are too obvious. I'm leaning towards Terry right now.

So who does everyone think it is? I think we only have 4 episodes left?

I think the candidate, his girl or Jamie are too obvious. I'm leaning towards Terry right now.

Back
Top Bottom