Texas ranked worst state for quality of life

Folks still don’t know how media works, letting it dictate their worldview. Dude be sitting in Arizona and Michigan talking about, “I would never go down south, they’re racist.”
Arizona is in the south west.

Anyone live in Vegas? I saw a youtuber complain about the $1200 rent of her new luxury apartment near the strip with nice amenities, parking, and utilities included. As a new yorker, I wish I could complain about $1200 rent.

Based on what?

Do you think you would rather live in Idaho, Montana, Nebraska, The Dakotas, Utah?
Man I went to Boise, Idaho in 2015 and their downtown was so ******* dead. It was eerie. Me and my ex were also the only minorities(she’s Latina and I’m black/filipino) in a Target that we went to and it felt like everyone stole a stare or were extra nice. :lol:

I ended up having a great convo with this young white employee and Latin employee so that made me chill a little.

Also, farmlands were less than a mile from their downtown. Threw me all the way off.😵

Anyone live in Vegas? I saw a youtuber complain about the $1200 rent of her new luxury apartment near the strip with nice amenities, parking, and utilities included. As a new yorker, I wish I could complain about $1200 rent.
I think Rusty lives in Vegas if I remember correctly.

I ain’t tryna be hot all year either!

Trust me I took a stand on this in my personal life.

My BM tells me all th time how they get down outside of the major cities.

I’m good.
If you live in any of the top 40 metro areas in this country you straight, it’s all similar as far as day to day living…The problem I’ve seen and experienced is in places like Texas, Florida etc the rest of the state outside of the big metros has too much of an impact on the politics and policies, and they get catered to too much (I feel like it should be the other way around and the most populated areas should set the tone of the state) ….And the suburbs not too far from the cities get real weird so you gotta keep that in mind if you wanna branch out

That's why those states always rank low in categories like education/healthcare/infrastructure/vice laws despite have some dope cities

Utah would be chill as he’ll if they had legal weed.

My aunt and uncle live in Park City and it looks beautiful from the pictures I’ve seen.

I would love to live in any of those states. Only one out is Idaho but the others are beautiful real America
Utah would be chill as he’ll if they had legal weed.

My aunt and uncle live in Park City and it looks beautiful from the pictures I’ve seen.

Yea you ain't picking any of them over Texas though.

Yall know nothing will happen to yall if yall say anything positive about Texas right?

Yall know nothing will happen to yall if yall say anything positive about Texas right?
I was born in raised in Wyoming so on weather alone and my adverson to humidity makes those states great. I've lived in Montana for two months and Utah for a month (if they assume you're LDS you won't have problems). I've done a few outdoor excursions in the Dakotas though their winters are brutal. Texas is not my cup of tea but that's mostly based on the weather. I can handle dry heat but not the humidity.

Dry heat is the worst to me. Was so hot in Houston, on a normal walk for me, I had to call a Uber home. I would not want to live there in the summer.

Texas isn’t the worst place in the world. There’s some cool stuff to do there, but it’s not somewhere I would choose to live ever again. That’s been my stance this whole time.

I think Utah has a lot more natural beauty than Texas. Since I love the outdoors and spend the majority of my free time hiking and cycling during the warmer months I’d probably choose Utah over Texas.

Not sure why you’re caping so hard for Texas right now. Be less weird.

Dry heat is the worst to me. Was so hot in Houston, on a normal walk for me, I had to call a Uber home. I would not want to live there in the summer.
Houston is humid so that’s not the dry heat, sweat as soon as you get outside…Florida in the summer the hottest and most uncomfortable I’ve ever felt tho, good thing they got beaches :lol:

Vegas/Phoenix is dry heat where you gotta avoid the sun at all cost but little humidity

The perfect warm/summer weather to me is San Diego …Or Denver/Seattle if you like things a lil cooler but never chilly

Last edited:
People seem to not know most of Texas ain't hot year round. Maybe in the deep southern part of the state you'll have that, but that's about it.

It hasn't even been that bad this July where I'm at cause of all the rain.

Tbh North Florida and Texas are equal, you just have the option to go to a real, actual beach in Florida. Utah and Montana do look beautiful but I need my white folks to have SOME experience with black folks.

Back
Top Bottom