THE KILLING -- the official boycott thread (Game of Thrones is back tonight at 9!)

Yeah he definitely could of made his life 10 times easier and avoided what is seeming like death, but where would the drama in that lie? Gotta have some sort of sheep to lay the blame on, right?
laugh.gif

I didn't read that spoiler above and hope everyone avoids posting ANY spoilers.. even from the Dutch version. thanks.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by hymen man

Show definitely picked up the pace this episode and I'm thankful for that because it was becoming too stagnant with the focus on Linden and her commitment issues and job obsession but it definitely brought back the 'who' factor tonight. It obv. wasn't Bennett like everyone wanted it to be, and I knew the other lost girl was gonna be involved somehow but didn't really think of it this way even though it makes sense. I feel for Bennett though, when they panned the camera towards him standing in front of the board saying 'KILLER' and him all distraught, I was like damn, this dude got himself in some real %%@.

Now the obvious choice is Stan's friend or whoever he is that helped him murk/beat Bennett, dude just has that weird vibe about 'em but even then I'm not sold 'cause he doesn't really have a connection to the Richmond camp. Gotta be someone from there unit like someone else stated but who knows.

Hopefully the final 4 episodes are as good as tonights and don't lag because we need a new suspect.

Was I the only one laughing when Stan's friend was jumping around getting psyched and pumped like it was a football game?
laugh.gif

I was like the hell is this dude punching a huge rock for?  This ain't no mosh pit. 
grin.gif

Show definitely picked up the pace this episode and I'm thankful for that because it was becoming too stagnant with the focus on Linden and her commitment issues and job obsession but it definitely brought back the 'who' factor tonight. It obv. wasn't Bennett like everyone wanted it to be, and I knew the other lost girl was gonna be involved somehow but didn't really think of it this way even though it makes sense. I feel for Bennett though, when they panned the camera towards him standing in front of the board saying 'KILLER' and him all distraught, I was like damn, this dude got himself in some real %%@.

Now the obvious choice is Stan's friend or whoever he is that helped him murk/beat Bennett, dude just has that weird vibe about 'em but even then I'm not sold 'cause he doesn't really have a connection to the Richmond camp. Gotta be someone from there unit like someone else stated but who knows.

Hopefully the final 4 episodes are as good as tonights and don't lag because we need a new suspect.

Was I the only one laughing when Stan's friend was jumping around getting psyched and pumped like it was a football game?
laugh.gif

I was like the hell is this dude punching a huge rock for?  This ain't no mosh pit. 
grin.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif

i doubt it was him , them whooping bennett is way to blue collar of a beat down compared to the whole rosie murder ,

has anyone seen mystic river?.....
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif

i doubt it was him , them whooping bennett is way to blue collar of a beat down compared to the whole rosie murder ,

nerd.gif

yes I have.. same sorta of premise and depressing weather... even though MR takes place in Boston
laugh.gif

yes I have.. same sorta of premise and depressing weather... even though MR takes place in Boston
laugh.gif

Man... I have been wondering what really is up with that aunt lately.

THis last episode
eek.gif
eek.gif

Man... I have been wondering what really is up with that aunt lately.

THis last episode
eek.gif
eek.gif

Wait...when did they say Bennett was in critical condition? I musta missed that.

Also, why didn't Bennett come clean to his wife? He had good intentions for wanting to help the teen flee to Canada, and the whole Muhammad phone number angle coulda been avoide had he just been upfront w. his wife.

As far as Ms. Larsen, she ain't right in the head...placing blame on her husband wasn't right, and now Bennett is possibly dead due to how she set her husband off.

Also, is this series gonna wrap up after the final episode? As much as I like the show, I can't (and I hope) they don't let this drag on to another season. If the series is renewed, maybe they can focus on another case (assuming that they solve the Larsen mystery).

Wait...when did they say Bennett was in critical condition? I musta missed that.

Also, why didn't Bennett come clean to his wife? He had good intentions for wanting to help the teen flee to Canada, and the whole Muhammad phone number angle coulda been avoide had he just been upfront w. his wife.

As far as Ms. Larsen, she ain't right in the head...placing blame on her husband wasn't right, and now Bennett is possibly dead due to how she set her husband off.

Also, is this series gonna wrap up after the final episode? As much as I like the show, I can't (and I hope) they don't let this drag on to another season. If the series is renewed, maybe they can focus on another case (assuming that they solve the Larsen mystery).

DoubleJs07 wrote:

Also, why didn't Bennett come clean to his wife?  
b/c its not real life and they need to fill the 13 episodes for the season with something, have us guessing and alluding to the fact that he might have done it. 

DoubleJs07 wrote:

b/c its not real life and they need to fill the 13 episodes for the season with something, have us guessing and alluding to the fact that he might have done it. 

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

DoubleJs07 wrote:

eek.gif

Thanks for pointing that out. 

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

DoubleJs07 wrote:

eek.gif

Thanks for pointing that out. 

Been holding my thoughts for a while now...this show...we're what? 9 outta 13 eps deep and I couldn't tell you what Rosie even looks like let alone a damn thing about her. What'd she say from day 1? I'm gonna get to know her better than anyone. That's a problem for me. Just feels like they wasted beaucoup time and didn't put in work with this cast that's gonna be gone soon.

I'm just gonna hold tight and wait, though. Show like this is all about the landing.

...and I still feel like somehow the fiancee did it. Creep.
grin.gif

Been holding my thoughts for a while now...this show...we're what? 9 outta 13 eps deep and I couldn't tell you what Rosie even looks like let alone a damn thing about her. What'd she say from day 1? I'm gonna get to know her better than anyone. That's a problem for me. Just feels like they wasted beaucoup time and didn't put in work with this cast that's gonna be gone soon.

I'm just gonna hold tight and wait, though. Show like this is all about the landing.

...and I still feel like somehow the fiancee did it. Creep.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 2o6

nerd.gif
That was a +@%#%! up movie. Extra +@%#%! up cuz of the child molestation and how dude ended up being blamed.

Originally Posted by 2o6

nerd.gif
That was a +@%#%! up movie. Extra +@%#%! up cuz of the child molestation and how dude ended up being blamed.

Back
Top Bottom