THE KILLING -- the official boycott thread (Game of Thrones is back tonight at 9!)

Liked this show until the finale. Now I'll watch to see how badly they mess things up and try to steer their way out of this myraid of cluster****s, plot holes, and inconsistent reasoning and reveals.

I bet Holder is gonna end up being the pawn of some dude and it'll explain why he was surprised in thinking Richmond was the killer until he's told he wasn't and that he has to frame Richmond. The murder of Rosie Larsen being the pandora's box to some huge conspiracy is gonna be one hell of a stretch and that's why we'll probably find out who her killer was this season but they'll try to set it up to lead to more bs that we'll want to find out (probably the murder of another liked character).

On another note I just noticed AMC shows have too long breaks in between seasons. I was cool with Mad Men and Breaking Bad the first time but this and The Walking Dead, and probably even Hell On Wheels will have me forgetting what the previous was like for me to be hyped.

Liked this show until the finale. Now I'll watch to see how badly they mess things up and try to steer their way out of this myraid of cluster****s, plot holes, and inconsistent reasoning and reveals.

I bet Holder is gonna end up being the pawn of some dude and it'll explain why he was surprised in thinking Richmond was the killer until he's told he wasn't and that he has to frame Richmond. The murder of Rosie Larsen being the pandora's box to some huge conspiracy is gonna be one hell of a stretch and that's why we'll probably find out who her killer was this season but they'll try to set it up to lead to more bs that we'll want to find out (probably the murder of another liked character).

On another note I just noticed AMC shows have too long breaks in between seasons. I was cool with Mad Men and Breaking Bad the first time but this and The Walking Dead, and probably even Hell On Wheels will have me forgetting what the previous was like for me to be hyped.

I'm going to probably keep watching because I have nothing to watch anymore.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The detectives on the show are pretty bad.  Detective Stabler and Benson would've solved this in an episode or two.  
laugh.gif

The redhead cop's son needs to get run over by a car.  That kid is a scumbag.  The 1st season wasn't bad but you wanted the killer to be found so they could move on to something new in season 2.  If it takes all of this new season and more to find the person then they'll lose a lot more fans.  The show doesn't have many likeable characters and it's hard to find people to root for.

The detectives on the show are pretty bad.  Detective Stabler and Benson would've solved this in an episode or two.  
laugh.gif

The redhead cop's son needs to get run over by a car.  That kid is a scumbag.  The 1st season wasn't bad but you wanted the killer to be found so they could move on to something new in season 2.  If it takes all of this new season and more to find the person then they'll lose a lot more fans.  The show doesn't have many likeable characters and it's hard to find people to root for.

Originally Posted by shogun

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Word.

Originally Posted by shogun

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Word.

First Season was good minus the end
indifferent.gif

I hope they find a way to keep it going

First Season was good minus the end
indifferent.gif

I hope they find a way to keep it going

Let's do the right thing here people.
So many better options tonight.
Something for everyone

Game of Thrones (9pm, HBO)
Shameless (9pm, Showtime)
Blade Runner (8pm, Encore)

Women's NCAA Final Four (ESPN)
Wrestlemania 28 (PPV)

Bob's Burgers (8:30pm, FOX)
Celebrity Apprentice (8pm, NBC)

TV Guide Channel

No? Hit a Redbox...Girl With A Dragon Tattoo is out...you might like it.

Let's do the right thing here people.
So many better options tonight.
Something for everyone

Game of Thrones (9pm, HBO)
Shameless (9pm, Showtime)
Blade Runner (8pm, Encore)

Women's NCAA Final Four (ESPN)
Wrestlemania 28 (PPV)

Bob's Burgers (8:30pm, FOX)
Celebrity Apprentice (8pm, NBC)

TV Guide Channel

No? Hit a Redbox...Girl With A Dragon Tattoo is out...you might like it.

Back
Top Bottom