THE KILLING -- the official boycott thread (Game of Thrones is back tonight at 9!)

Agreed, this episode was really boring to me.. until the end of course... I wonder what was in that place they were in and FBI? tha hell is goin on? Did the person from the mosque that slipped the address into Linden's shoe set 'em up?

i haz confuse.

ps: i hate waiting.

Agreed, this episode was really boring to me.. until the end of course... I wonder what was in that place they were in and FBI? tha hell is goin on? Did the person from the mosque that slipped the address into Linden's shoe set 'em up?

i haz confuse.

ps: i hate waiting.

Just finished it...didn't really like this episode. There was no pace or direction to any of it. You could never tell that the last ep ended with so much momentum.
ohwell.gif

Just finished it...didn't really like this episode. There was no pace or direction to any of it. You could never tell that the last ep ended with so much momentum.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by cquan05

Wasn't thrilled with this episode except for the end..............The hell was that all about?
eek.gif
the mosque dude used them as a decoy i presume. Show is kind of slow paced and that detective chick cant manage time for +@*!. 

Originally Posted by cquan05

Wasn't thrilled with this episode except for the end..............The hell was that all about?
eek.gif
the mosque dude used them as a decoy i presume. Show is kind of slow paced and that detective chick cant manage time for +@*!. 

Who does everyone think did it?

My top suspects so far are the blonde guy that works for Councilman Richmond and the dad's best friend. I have no idea why and I'm probably colder than a polar bear.

They'll probably introduce the killer in the second to last episode or something stupid like that anyway

My top suspects so far are the blonde guy that works for Councilman Richmond and the dad's best friend. I have no idea why and I'm probably colder than a polar bear.

They'll probably introduce the killer in the second to last episode or something stupid like that anyway

Damn, another twist with this terrorism angle.........very intrigued by everything and how it will all come together.

I kind of hope this is like Dexter where each season deals with a different scenario, I don't think I'll be able to handle it if they're just trying to figure out the murder for  X amount of seasons.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Damn, another twist with this terrorism angle.........very intrigued by everything and how it will all come together.

I kind of hope this is like Dexter where each season deals with a different scenario, I don't think I'll be able to handle it if they're just trying to figure out the murder for  X amount of seasons.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

1. the teacher
2. cops husband
3. teachers wife<------wild card

sidenote: mom is TWEAKED

reminds me of mystic river

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

1. the teacher
2. cops husband
3. teachers wife<------wild card

sidenote: mom is TWEAKED

reminds me of mystic river

Another meh episode, i'm starting to lose interest but the best thing about tonight was a bit more detail on Holder's past and his story. He's the main ingredient keeping the show together, Rosie's mom and dad annoy me even though I feel bad for them, The aunt and creepy friend of Stan's are weird, the main Detective is undecisive and her scenes lag way too much than they should.

Holder and the Councilman running for office are my favorite characters, I hope we get some GOOD insight next week.

Another meh episode, i'm starting to lose interest but the best thing about tonight was a bit more detail on Holder's past and his story. He's the main ingredient keeping the show together, Rosie's mom and dad annoy me even though I feel bad for them, The aunt and creepy friend of Stan's are weird, the main Detective is undecisive and her scenes lag way too much than they should.

Holder and the Councilman running for office are my favorite characters, I hope we get some GOOD insight next week.

Originally Posted by hymen man

I LOVED this episode
laugh.gif

I like the rift between Rosies mom and dad.

I just dont like how they pick up and drop off on so many storylines. I'd like for the HS kids to be around, I guess?

Originally Posted by hymen man

I LOVED this episode
laugh.gif

I like the rift between Rosies mom and dad.

I just dont like how they pick up and drop off on so many storylines. I'd like for the HS kids to be around, I guess?

very good episode

just going to comment on the richmond, very messed up and uncharacteristic of him to pull that at the end, going personal and negatively affecting that womans life (even if just a little)

kinda seems like he realized it though as he was watching her on tv, but not completely sure, it also seems like he may have entered that 'whatever it takes to win' mode as he was looking out the window

very good episode

just going to comment on the richmond, very messed up and uncharacteristic of him to pull that at the end, going personal and negatively affecting that womans life (even if just a little)

kinda seems like he realized it though as he was watching her on tv, but not completely sure, it also seems like he may have entered that 'whatever it takes to win' mode as he was looking out the window

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

very good episode

kinda seems like he realized it though as he was watching her on tv, but not completely sure, he may have entered that 'whatever it takes to win' mode
I wasnt paying much attention... what was the deal with him in that room and punching the window? Was it something about his sister?

very good episode

kinda seems like he realized it though as he was watching her on tv, but not completely sure, he may have entered that 'whatever it takes to win' mode
I wasnt paying much attention... what was the deal with him in that room and punching the window? Was it something about his sister?

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

very good episode

his sister?  i though it was about his wifes death and that woman asking for forgiveness possibly having killed her, maybe i wasnt paying very good attention
ohwell.gif

not entirely sure about why he reacted the way he did and punched the mirror, and how it lead to him ordering the release of the dirt on the mayor, gotta think about it

Back
Top Bottom