THE KILLING -- the official boycott thread (Game of Thrones is back tonight at 9!)

My top two suspect's have been the Co-worker and fiance from the jump. It's just something about them.

The Co-worker always looks like he's nervous talking about Rosie to the father.

The fiance I cant really put my finger on it, but it just the looks he has in certain scene's. Like how he was looking at Linden when she was watching the video. It could be that he just wants to move on with their lives, and see's her getting too involved in the case. Idk.

My top two suspect's have been the Co-worker and fiance from the jump. It's just something about them.

The Co-worker always looks like he's nervous talking about Rosie to the father.

The fiance I cant really put my finger on it, but it just the looks he has in certain scene's. Like how he was looking at Linden when she was watching the video. It could be that he just wants to move on with their lives, and see's her getting too involved in the case. Idk.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

and the teacher didnt do it. the forensic pathologist clearly stated that ammonium hydroxide is used in cleaning and flooring, and the detective immediately jumps to "why would u use that on a body though?"

the point is that it is in fact used in flooring and the teacher told her he was home finishing his floors. he got his wife out of the house (partly true about it being because shes pregnant) and prob had Rosie come over and help him do it, hence it being all over her hands and under her finger nails. that's what happens.

dude didnt kill her. just another red herring.

they mentioned that ammonium hydroxide couldve been used to remove signs of a sexual assault.

and the teacher didnt do it. the forensic pathologist clearly stated that ammonium hydroxide is used in cleaning and flooring, and the detective immediately jumps to "why would u use that on a body though?"

the point is that it is in fact used in flooring and the teacher told her he was home finishing his floors. he got his wife out of the house (partly true about it being because shes pregnant) and prob had Rosie come over and help him do it, hence it being all over her hands and under her finger nails. that's what happens.

they mentioned that ammonium hydroxide couldve been used to remove signs of a sexual assault.

Originally Posted by wildout4

thats true, but the forensic pathologist also said they mostly only found traces on her hands and under her fingernails.

and the teacher did say he was working on the floors that night, though that clearly wasn't the only thing he was doing. (*bow chicka wow wow*)

Originally Posted by wildout4

thats true, but the forensic pathologist also said they mostly only found traces on her hands and under her fingernails.

and the teacher did say he was working on the floors that night, though that clearly wasn't the only thing he was doing. (*bow chicka wow wow*)

pimp.gif

^ 8 more including tonight.
sick.gif

Every week i've wanted to stop watching and wait til June to catch up.
grin.gif

sick.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

sick.gif

grin.gif
idk about you guys, but i always get more fulfillment out of a show by watching it on it's normal weekly schedule. mathoning old seasons or older shows just isn't the same...doesn't make me appreciate it as much when there's no waiting involved you know?

sick.gif

grin.gif
idk about you guys, but i always get more fulfillment out of a show by watching it on it's normal weekly schedule. mathoning old seasons or older shows just isn't the same...doesn't make me appreciate it as much when there's no waiting involved you know?

I understand what you mean, but watching the season as whole is much more easier to deal with 'cause you can just watch it back to back, the week long wait is killer (no pun intended), I sort of envy the people that got to watch LOST all the way through without all the breaks.
laugh.gif

But damn, 8 more episodes left? really... I thought there were only like 3 of 4 left, I wonder how much more ground they left to cover. Some new developments should start up this week I guess. I really like the show, it keeps my Sunday nights afloat.. I'll catch it tonight after Extreme Rules.

I understand what you mean, but watching the season as whole is much more easier to deal with 'cause you can just watch it back to back, the week long wait is killer (no pun intended), I sort of envy the people that got to watch LOST all the way through without all the breaks.
laugh.gif

But damn, 8 more episodes left? really... I thought there were only like 3 of 4 left, I wonder how much more ground they left to cover. Some new developments should start up this week I guess. I really like the show, it keeps my Sunday nights afloat.. I'll catch it tonight after Extreme Rules.

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

sick.gif

grin.gif

I'm still watching every week. I mean I watched Lost from day 1 and that show became what it was the 6 days between episodes. And yeah, just the same marathoning shows is its own experience. You lose the chance to let it marinate, to maybe watch it again, to really get perspective on where you want the show to go, what the show is and sometimes how people are taking it.
And then there's me saying #@**@@+@%$%! every time the 'Next week on The Killing' shows up.
30t6p3b.gif
It's the opposite of Lost. Lost...I was excited, and wanted to break down what I just watched. This...just give me the new one right now.
laugh.gif

I know I'm probably gonna marathon them all the week before the finale, anyways.

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

sick.gif

grin.gif

I'm still watching every week. I mean I watched Lost from day 1 and that show became what it was the 6 days between episodes. And yeah, just the same marathoning shows is its own experience. You lose the chance to let it marinate, to maybe watch it again, to really get perspective on where you want the show to go, what the show is and sometimes how people are taking it.
And then there's me saying #@**@@+@%$%! every time the 'Next week on The Killing' shows up.
30t6p3b.gif
It's the opposite of Lost. Lost...I was excited, and wanted to break down what I just watched. This...just give me the new one right now.
laugh.gif

I know I'm probably gonna marathon them all the week before the finale, anyways.

So what was going on with Rosie's aunt(?) at the end? That was her chillin on the floor with the wine and sad record, right? And I wonder how Bennet's gonna get out of this one....

Ugh cant wait for next week.

So what was going on with Rosie's aunt(?) at the end? That was her chillin on the floor with the wine and sad record, right? And I wonder how Bennet's gonna get out of this one....

Ugh cant wait for next week.

^Yeah, that was her Aunt and I have no idea what was going on there. Maybe they were just showing her finally letting it all out since she was the one that was there for the Parents and she had shown no emotion about losing Rosie.

As for Bennett, he's pretty much in the clear since they discovered he was still at the dance or whatever. Now they're looking at his fiance.

Was a bit of a slower episode, but it opened up a bunch of new angles for us. 13 episodes total for Season 1 btw.

^Yeah, that was her Aunt and I have no idea what was going on there. Maybe they were just showing her finally letting it all out since she was the one that was there for the Parents and she had shown no emotion about losing Rosie.

As for Bennett, he's pretty much in the clear since they discovered he was still at the dance or whatever. Now they're looking at his fiance.

Was a bit of a slower episode, but it opened up a bunch of new angles for us. 13 episodes total for Season 1 btw.

actually thought the aunt breaking down had to do with the dad of the junkie ignoring her when he was saying his condolences to the parents, because right after that, she just went straight to grab a glass of wine..

Back
Top Bottom