THE KILLING -- the official boycott thread (Game of Thrones is back tonight at 9!)

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

Last 2 episodes were kind of blah.

Agreed.

The last few episodes have been kinda slow. 

Holder is an intriguing character though.

I'm interesting in learning more about his background.

Exactly...I thought this was gonna be a change of pace ep or something big like another body was gonna happen.
Forget yall who sleep on this and get to beast through all of em when the show's over...Mr. Reading This In June
grin.gif

Tonight's episode was good IMO.........Lots of signs leading to the teacher, as well as his connection with Richmond. Who was Holder dropping that $$ off to? His ex-wife/GF and kid?

Tonight's episode was good IMO.........Lots of signs leading to the teacher, as well as his connection with Richmond. Who was Holder dropping that $$ off to? His ex-wife/GF and kid?

I liked tonight's episode compared to the last two. I'm very suspicious of the fiance.

This.
pimp.gif

I liked tonight's episode compared to the last two. I'm very suspicious of the fiance.

This.
pimp.gif

why is everyone suspicious of her fiance...?

he wasnt even in town when the murder happened.

and the teacher didnt do it. the forensic pathologist clearly stated that ammonium hydroxide is used in cleaning and flooring, and the detective immediately jumps to "why would u use that on a body though?"

the point is that it is in fact used in flooring and the teacher told her he was home finishing his floors. he got his wife out of the house (partly true about it being because shes pregnant) and prob had Rosie come over and help him do it, hence it being all over her hands and under her finger nails. that's what happens.

dude didnt kill her. just another red herring.

he wasnt even in town when the murder happened.

and the teacher didnt do it. the forensic pathologist clearly stated that ammonium hydroxide is used in cleaning and flooring, and the detective immediately jumps to "why would u use that on a body though?"

the point is that it is in fact used in flooring and the teacher told her he was home finishing his floors. he got his wife out of the house (partly true about it being because shes pregnant) and prob had Rosie come over and help him do it, hence it being all over her hands and under her finger nails. that's what happens.

dude didnt kill her. just another red herring.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

no idea but dude just got that look 
laugh.gif
, I wouldn't put my money on it though. 
IMO it has something to do with the Mayor, the waterfront business and a much bigger agenda. 
nerd.gif

no idea but dude just got that look 
laugh.gif
, I wouldn't put my money on it though. 
IMO it has something to do with the Mayor, the waterfront business and a much bigger agenda. 
nerd.gif

that fact that she was DROWNED is a big writer's tell that it has something to do with the waterfront. or at least in lit/writing classes when analyzing stories we're taught to look at things like that.

that fact that she was DROWNED is a big writer's tell that it has something to do with the waterfront. or at least in lit/writing classes when analyzing stories we're taught to look at things like that.

I like how the 2nd to last scene they showed a still of the water ripples. Everything is connected somehow.

I like how the 2nd to last scene they showed a still of the water ripples. Everything is connected somehow.

Was she drowned? I thought she was killed and then put into the trunk then pushed into the lake.

Was she drowned? I thought she was killed and then put into the trunk then pushed into the lake.

Originally Posted by Noskey

She was alive when she went into the water.
frown.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by illfrozn

I think the dad's co-worker had something to do with it ...

BrendanSexton3then.jpg

warren from empire records 
roll.gif

I believed it was Warren also but i heard they changed up the ending from the Danish version where Warren was actually the killer.

It seems they are going a serial killer route which then leads me to the fiancee. Idk why

Originally Posted by illfrozn

I think the dad's co-worker had something to do with it ...

BrendanSexton3then.jpg

warren from empire records 
roll.gif

I believed it was Warren also but i heard they changed up the ending from the Danish version where Warren was actually the killer.

It seems they are going a serial killer route which then leads me to the fiancee. Idk why

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

frown.gif

Yea... 
tired.gif
 they said she tore her fingernails off trying to claw out of the trunk. That's why that scene where her mom went under in the bathtub happened.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

frown.gif

Yea... 
tired.gif
 they said she tore her fingernails off trying to claw out of the trunk. That's why that scene where her mom went under in the bathtub happened.

Back
Top Bottom