THE KILLING -- the official boycott thread (Game of Thrones is back tonight at 9!)

Chapter 4 today
pimp.gif

Bennet, huh? Hmmm.....he always seemed somewhat suspect.

Clearly, that's far too easy of an explanation though. This show has me clueless lol.

Bennet, huh? Hmmm.....he always seemed somewhat suspect.

Clearly, that's far too easy of an explanation though. This show has me clueless lol.

The teacher and the whole political campaign I think are just side stories to throw us off. Those are way too obvious. I doubt we'll have a real idea of who the killer could be until the last few episodes or so.

The teacher and the whole political campaign I think are just side stories to throw us off. Those are way too obvious. I doubt we'll have a real idea of who the killer could be until the last few episodes or so.

eek.gif
just finished watching, i highly doubt it's the teacher, but they are really trying to throw that angle with the last couple of scenes.
i wonder what the dad's past had to do with the murder.

eek.gif
just finished watching, i highly doubt it's the teacher, but they are really trying to throw that angle with the last couple of scenes.
i wonder what the dad's past had to do with the murder.

definitely didn't see that coming. I think the killer is someone we've already been introduced to though. The Mayor is my guess as well

definitely didn't see that coming. I think the killer is someone we've already been introduced to though. The Mayor is my guess as well

Very slow moving episode but with a show like this you have to expect that. I also don't think it's the teacher 'cause that would be fairly obvious, plus someone already said that on the second page I think it was.
laugh.gif
No clue who the killer could of been, but I wish I could watch the show in it's entirety... the anticipation is brutal. It's a good show that keeps you guessing with all the suspect twists they're throwing.

Very slow moving episode but with a show like this you have to expect that. I also don't think it's the teacher 'cause that would be fairly obvious, plus someone already said that on the second page I think it was.
laugh.gif
No clue who the killer could of been, but I wish I could watch the show in it's entirety... the anticipation is brutal. It's a good show that keeps you guessing with all the suspect twists they're throwing.

The whole teacher thing threw me off and now that we see the father has a criminal past I don't know what to think.

I do think it's sterling on the video.

The expensive shoes and random keys could be a big break in the case or just a waste of time
Other then that I also feel clueless at this point.

The whole teacher thing threw me off and now that we see the father has a criminal past I don't know what to think.

The expensive shoes and random keys could be a big break in the case or just a waste of time

they better not be hinting at a killer the last couple of scenes, then totally disproving it every episode

they better not be hinting at a killer the last couple of scenes, then totally disproving it every episode

Originally Posted by ISleepInMyKickz

I could be wrong, but I think they confirmed that it was Sterling in the video. That's why emo/meth dude laughed when they showed it to him at the police station. And in school that dude went up to Sterling and asked her to go to the cage.

Originally Posted by ISleepInMyKickz

I could be wrong, but I think they confirmed that it was Sterling in the video. That's why emo/meth dude laughed when they showed it to him at the police station. And in school that dude went up to Sterling and asked her to go to the cage.

Back
Top Bottom