Curren$y is GARBAGE.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

$pitta just be over a lot of yall heads.

N's hate what they dont understand.
30t6p3b.gif
yeah cuz his sneaker & weed punchlines are sooo complex
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

this isn't Nas, Joe Budden, Jay Electronica, or Lupe we're talking about. he's a decent rapper with 0 emotion & hook-writing ability. "Pilot Talk" 1 & 2 are dope because of Ski's production; like Group Home's "Living Proof" album produced entirely by DJ Premier.

30t6p3b.gif
yeah cuz his sneaker & weed punchlines are sooo complex
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

this isn't Nas, Joe Budden, Jay Electronica, or Lupe we're talking about. he's a decent rapper with 0 emotion & hook-writing ability. "Pilot Talk" 1 & 2 are dope because of Ski's production; like Group Home's "Living Proof" album produced entirely by DJ Premier.

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

30t6p3b.gif

If u dont like him, dont listen to him.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

U seem perturbed my dude. Its OK.

Not to turn this into a $pitta Vs. Wiz thread, which it already
has and always turns into when discussing one of them, but
the first verse on Michael Knight > anything Wiz has ever spit.

I mean most people wouldn't kno what this song was in reference to unless they seen the movie,

Thats just the type of iish his fans like from him.

Did u listen to:

straight BODIED this, but Waka is better than him right?
Originally Posted by FlacoBey

For everyone calling Curren$y garbage, I'd be really interesting in hearing the kind of rap music you listen to

If you say all you listen to is 80-90's straight up lyricists I can respect you that, but if you listen to Wale, Big Sean, Wiz Khalifa, J. Cole, Kid Cudi...etc I'm gonna need an explanation of how you find Curren$y's music "garbage"

I mean who had the best verse on this???

Lazy flow?
laugh.gif
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I mean most people wouldn't kno what this song was in reference to unless they seen the movie,

Did u listen to:

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

For everyone calling Curren$y garbage, I'd be really interesting in hearing the kind of rap music you listen to

If you say all you listen to is 80-90's straight up lyricists I can respect you that, but if you listen to Wale, Big Sean, Wiz Khalifa, J. Cole, Kid Cudi...etc I'm gonna need an explanation of how you find Curren$y's music "garbage"

I mean who had the best verse on this???

Lazy flow?
laugh.gif
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Did u listen to:

Curren$y - Daze of Thunder from Creative Control on Vimeo.

I mean are yall really serious, I rocks with Wiz too but Wiz is just a watered down version of Spitta, but I can understand how people like Wiz, you're brain doesn't work in a fashion to where you could comprehend Spitta, and one thing Spitta has always done was stay true to what type of music he likes to do,.

Since Wiz signed to Atlantic his music has became even more simplex than it was before, I bet if you listen to some of Wiz material Pre-Flight School you wouldn't think the same, Curren$y shaped who Wiz is today. oh BTW that Daze of Thunder freestyle trumps Kush x OJ

Since everyone is such a music buff lets hear some of your material since we all know that yall could do better on a 3 minute track FOH. Ya'll music opinions kill me lol, just because you don't like someone's doesn't mean they're garbage. Plenty people don't like Outkast so that makes them garbage? People don't like Nas so does that make him garbage? People don't like The Beatles but did that mean they're music was Garbage? Ya'll sound real ignorant.

Jet Life Until The Next Life
large_16891_DSC_0019_%28600_x_468%29.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Did u listen to:

Curren$y - Daze of Thunder from Creative Control on Vimeo.

I mean are yall really serious, I rocks with Wiz too but Wiz is just a watered down version of Spitta, but I can understand how people like Wiz, you're brain doesn't work in a fashion to where you could comprehend Spitta, and one thing Spitta has always done was stay true to what type of music he likes to do,.

Since Wiz signed to Atlantic his music has became even more simplex than it was before, I bet if you listen to some of Wiz material Pre-Flight School you wouldn't think the same, Curren$y shaped who Wiz is today. oh BTW that Daze of Thunder freestyle trumps Kush x OJ

Since everyone is such a music buff lets hear some of your material since we all know that yall could do better on a 3 minute track FOH. Ya'll music opinions kill me lol, just because you don't like someone's doesn't mean they're garbage. Plenty people don't like Outkast so that makes them garbage? People don't like Nas so does that make him garbage? People don't like The Beatles but did that mean they're music was Garbage? Ya'll sound real ignorant.

Jet Life Until The Next Life
large_16891_DSC_0019_%28600_x_468%29.jpg

Originally Posted by dgk3188

wiz doesn't really put much thoughts into his lyrics.

his formula is : weed talk + your girlfriend + $675 daimier LV shades + taylor gang + hotels + catching flights and travelling

Originally Posted by dgk3188

wiz doesn't really put much thoughts into his lyrics.

his formula is : weed talk + your girlfriend + $675 daimier LV shades + taylor gang + hotels + catching flights and travelling

his voice paired with that boring delivery leaves much to be desired

def don't look for his music, he has his moments tho

his voice paired with that boring delivery leaves much to be desired

def don't look for his music, he has his moments tho

^^what's the work mean if it dosn't pay off? dude is on Def Jam & backed by Dame Dash (Wiz dosn't have a huge co-sign like that) but his "Pilot Talk" albums did Soulja Boy numbers. he's got 150k+ followers on Twitter & he couldn't even get half of em to support.

^^what's the work mean if it dosn't pay off? dude is on Def Jam & backed by Dame Dash (Wiz dosn't have a huge co-sign like that) but his "Pilot Talk" albums did Soulja Boy numbers. he's got 150k+ followers on Twitter & he couldn't even get half of em to support.

^^^^^^^^^ sooooooooooooooooo
no rapper was singing or harmonizing before Max B huh

nate2.jpg

you do realize that some rappers also sing there own chorus sometimes right you do know none of this $#!@ is new right
laugh.gif

A lot of wiz stuff is heavily max b influenced..hell his older stuff is heavily dipset influenced

^^^^^^^^^ sooooooooooooooooo
no rapper was singing or harmonizing before Max B huh

nate2.jpg

you do realize that some rappers also sing there own chorus sometimes right you do know none of this $#!@ is new right
laugh.gif

A lot of wiz stuff is heavily max b influenced..hell his older stuff is heavily dipset influenced

Originally Posted by infam0usP

why you seem so salty though???

Originally Posted by infam0usP

why you seem so salty though???

Glad I'm not the only person who thinks Currensy isn't that great. His voice makes it hard to sit through a song, much less a mixtape.

And I listened to Pilot Talk 1, I guess all the "deep, complex" stuff flew over my head (word to Jets).

Glad I'm not the only person who thinks Currensy isn't that great. His voice makes it hard to sit through a song, much less a mixtape.

And I listened to Pilot Talk 1, I guess all the "deep, complex" stuff flew over my head (word to Jets).

Back
Top Bottom