Curren$y is GARBAGE.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by infam0usP

present day wiz is a straight jacker of spitta......from the %%#@ he do on songs to the way he acts........

always felt like spitta was talking about wiz when he rap about people biting his style....of course he cool w/ wiz but wiz the only person i know who blatantly copied him
and lets not talk about how spitta absolutely %+%#%%$ on wiz "say yeah" track......he did that ##@# so nasty i forgot it was wiz song 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Wiz is about to perform "Black & Yellow" @ the Steelers/Jets game this weekend then perform at Coachella in front of THOUSANDS of people in Cali...think he gives a !$*%? 
roll.gif
%@%+ that gotta do w/ the topic sissy 
the thread is about Curren$y being wack but you're hating on Wiz for no reason (how'd he steal his style? Devin the Dude's been rapping about weed & !%#$@ before BOTH these +@$%%% anyway). !*%%'s hilarious. carry on tho

present day wiz is a straight jacker of spitta......from the %%#@ he do on songs to the way he acts........

always felt like spitta was talking about wiz when he rap about people biting his style....of course he cool w/ wiz but wiz the only person i know who blatantly copied him
and lets not talk about how spitta absolutely %+%#%%$ on wiz "say yeah" track......he did that ##@# so nasty i forgot it was wiz song 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Wiz is about to perform "Black & Yellow" @ the Steelers/Jets game this weekend then perform at Coachella in front of THOUSANDS of people in Cali...think he gives a !$*%? 
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You mad bro?

you was off topic also saying how Khalifia got his whole style from Spitta ( which I dont even understand how anybody can say that dude has been soul searching since he was with nolimit)

it was you that jumped out and said he was better than Wiz and all this extra $#!@

dude is not a lyricist a mc or any of that other $#!@ you dudes are trying to convince yourself he is he is an average rapper but unfortunately for him his music is beyond boring 

which makes his music garbage IMO

and as far as Wiz a lot of people haven't heard star power or anything earlier from dude 

but many people heard How High the only difference is that wiz got more fans out of it

and Curren$y introduced more people to how boring he is to listen to ( been in this biz damn near a decade and still rap like he got his mouth closed)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You mad bro?

you was off topic also saying how Khalifia got his whole style from Spitta ( which I dont even understand how anybody can say that dude has been soul searching since he was with nolimit)

it was you that jumped out and said he was better than Wiz and all this extra $#!@

dude is not a lyricist a mc or any of that other $#!@ you dudes are trying to convince yourself he is he is an average rapper but unfortunately for him his music is beyond boring 

which makes his music garbage IMO

and as far as Wiz a lot of people haven't heard star power or anything earlier from dude 

but many people heard How High the only difference is that wiz got more fans out of it

and Curren$y introduced more people to how boring he is to listen to ( been in this biz damn near a decade and still rap like he got his mouth closed)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
the thread is about Curren$y being wack but you're hating on Wiz for no reason (how'd he steal his style? Devin the Dude's been rapping about weed & !%#$@ before BOTH these +@$%%% anyway). !*%%'s hilarious. carry on tho

dude aint doing nothing new

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dude aint doing nothing new

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

OP is wrong about Curren$y bein' garbage because he's better than alot of MC's in the rap game...

BUT, homie be on that raekwon tip... Meanin' sometimes I don't know what the hell he talkin' about when he rhymin'..

da ownness is on da listener to know da references..... people gotta stop blamin rappers for not knowing certain things and just copping out callin em wack..

i see that alot with da younger rap fans, its called not taking accountability.
*Onus
A- for effort though

If anything though, Wiz is a wack rapper (to me) dude is a one trick pony who bites other people's style

for instance....

listen to this Wiz track

maxb-pic3.jpg

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

OP is wrong about Curren$y bein' garbage because he's better than alot of MC's in the rap game...

BUT, homie be on that raekwon tip... Meanin' sometimes I don't know what the hell he talkin' about when he rhymin'..

da ownness is on da listener to know da references..... people gotta stop blamin rappers for not knowing certain things and just copping out callin em wack..

i see that alot with da younger rap fans, its called not taking accountability.
*Onus
A- for effort though

If anything though, Wiz is a wack rapper (to me) dude is a one trick pony who bites other people's style

for instance....

listen to this Wiz track

maxb-pic3.jpg

I use to think he was but then I gave him a second chance. Dude is kinda boring, well he can be very boring and not really engaging but he got some dope cuts.

I'd prefer Wiz any day though.

Tired of the Wiz bit Max and Spitta bs. Spitta was the first to rap about what he rapping about? Max is the first dude croon on a track? It's obvious some of yall just started listening to rap in '05. Acting like they created those lanes and Wiz took it and ran with it. Don't get it twisted, Wiz is just more successful with it.

I use to think he was but then I gave him a second chance. Dude is kinda boring, well he can be very boring and not really engaging but he got some dope cuts.

I'd prefer Wiz any day though.

Tired of the Wiz bit Max and Spitta bs. Spitta was the first to rap about what he rapping about? Max is the first dude croon on a track? It's obvious some of yall just started listening to rap in '05. Acting like they created those lanes and Wiz took it and ran with it. Don't get it twisted, Wiz is just more successful with it.

^^^^^^^^^ sooooooooooooooooo
no rapper was singing or harmonizing before Max B huh

nate2.jpg

you do realize that some rappers also sing there own chorus sometimes right you do know none of this $#!@ is new right

^^^^^^^^^ sooooooooooooooooo
no rapper was singing or harmonizing before Max B huh

nate2.jpg

you do realize that some rappers also sing there own chorus sometimes right you do know none of this $#!@ is new right

ATGD7154xBBxMZ wrote:
THIS
pimp.gif

ATGD7154xBBxMZ wrote:
THIS
pimp.gif

$pitta just be over a lot of yall heads.

N's hate what they dont understand.
30t6p3b.gif

If u dont like him, dont listen to him.

$pitta just be over a lot of yall heads.

N's hate what they dont understand.
30t6p3b.gif

If u dont like him, dont listen to him.

What's going on with all this Piston Honda underboss hate of the Underground Mike Tyson of this game? The Hot Spitta.

This !$+$ is not computing right. I can understand if he is not in your lane but to call him Garbage? Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

What's going on with all this Piston Honda underboss hate of the Underground Mike Tyson of this game? The Hot Spitta.

This !$+$ is not computing right. I can understand if he is not in your lane but to call him Garbage? Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Back
Top Bottom