Curren$y is GARBAGE.

Honestly I'm not sure how you can like one and not the other
laugh.gif
. They both have similar subject matter, just different approaches. You can even say Curren$y has had a big influence on Wiz's style, because he definitely changed from his first two tapes.

laugh.gif
. They both have similar subject matter, just different approaches. You can even say Curren$y has had a big influence on Wiz's style, because he definitely changed from his first two tapes.

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

laugh.gif

Curren$y lyrically raps CIRCLES around Wiz but he'll NEVER blow on a mainstream level cuz his live shows are boring (he came here high as *+#!, stuttering/forgetting lyrics) & he can't write a hook to save his life. That "Michael Knight" hook was the dumbest *+#! ever.

Curren$y lyrically raps CIRCLES around Wiz but he'll NEVER blow on a mainstream level cuz his live shows are boring (he came here high as *+#!, stuttering/forgetting lyrics) & he can't write a hook to save his life. That "Michael Knight" hook was the dumbest *+#! ever.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

OP is wrong about Curren$y bein' garbage because he's better than alot of MC's in the rap game...

BUT, homie be on that raekwon tip... Meanin' sometimes I don't know what the hell he talkin' about when he rhymin'..

da ownness is on da listener to know da references..... people gotta stop blamin rappers for not knowing certain things and just copping out callin em wack..

i see that alot with da younger rap fans, its called not taking accountability.

Your right, you right.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

OP is wrong about Curren$y bein' garbage because he's better than alot of MC's in the rap game...

BUT, homie be on that raekwon tip... Meanin' sometimes I don't know what the hell he talkin' about when he rhymin'..

da ownness is on da listener to know da references..... people gotta stop blamin rappers for not knowing certain things and just copping out callin em wack..

i see that alot with da younger rap fans, its called not taking accountability.

Your right, you right.

Wiz is a mainstream, simpler version of Curren$y. But Curren$y's mixtapes are way better IMO. Kush & OJ was good but there wasnt even any lyrical content. I don't listen to much Wiz because if you heard one song, you heard them all. He raps the same 16 over & over..

Wiz is a mainstream, simpler version of Curren$y. But Curren$y's mixtapes are way better IMO. Kush & OJ was good but there wasnt even any lyrical content. I don't listen to much Wiz because if you heard one song, you heard them all. He raps the same 16 over & over..

irony of the OP supporting wiz though.........present day wiz is a straight jacker of spitta......from the %%#@ he do on songs to the way he acts........

always felt like spitta was talking about wiz when he rap about people biting his style....of course he cool w/ wiz but wiz the only person i know who blatantly copied him
and lets not talk about how spitta absolutely %+%#%%$ on wiz "say yeah" track......he did that ##@# so nasty i forgot it was wiz song 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

irony of the OP supporting wiz though.........present day wiz is a straight jacker of spitta......from the %%#@ he do on songs to the way he acts........

always felt like spitta was talking about wiz when he rap about people biting his style....of course he cool w/ wiz but wiz the only person i know who blatantly copied him
and lets not talk about how spitta absolutely %+%#%%$ on wiz "say yeah" track......he did that ##@# so nasty i forgot it was wiz song 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by IamMD

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

As stated in the title. Ol boy ain't never said anything lyrical at all.

I #**! with Wiz though.
This pretty much makes your opinion void.

Wiz is a watered down, dumber version of Curren$y.

I like currensy i pump PT1 and PT2 but im not a die hard fan....but i can't stand wiz some times...dude is super boring saying absolutely nothing of interest
are you dumb? LOL Curren$y can't write/construct songs nearly as good as Wiz.
I find it ironic that you call me dumb because i like currensy.  Wiz is 100 times more simplistic then spitta when it comes to lyrics and his wordplay.  Technically all the "dumb" people prob love Wiz because everything he says is so basic.

But spitta can write better songs then wiz.....just because wiz has a hit song and spitta doesn't doesn't mean he is better then him.  I don't take some ones popularity into consideration when i hear their music.  its 100% personal opinion.  And spitta's content is way more relatable then wiz.
i agree that currensy is way more lyrical..but personally, his songs suck.  His delivery is boring and just plain horrible, imo.

Originally Posted by IamMD

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

As stated in the title. Ol boy ain't never said anything lyrical at all.

I #**! with Wiz though.
This pretty much makes your opinion void.

Wiz is a watered down, dumber version of Curren$y.

I like currensy i pump PT1 and PT2 but im not a die hard fan....but i can't stand wiz some times...dude is super boring saying absolutely nothing of interest
are you dumb? LOL Curren$y can't write/construct songs nearly as good as Wiz.
I find it ironic that you call me dumb because i like currensy.  Wiz is 100 times more simplistic then spitta when it comes to lyrics and his wordplay.  Technically all the "dumb" people prob love Wiz because everything he says is so basic.

But spitta can write better songs then wiz.....just because wiz has a hit song and spitta doesn't doesn't mean he is better then him.  I don't take some ones popularity into consideration when i hear their music.  its 100% personal opinion.  And spitta's content is way more relatable then wiz.
i agree that currensy is way more lyrical..but personally, his songs suck.  His delivery is boring and just plain horrible, imo.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

present day wiz is a straight jacker of spitta......from the %%#@ he do on songs to the way he acts........

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Wiz is about to perform "Black & Yellow" @ the Steelers/Jets game this weekend then perform at Coachella in front of THOUSANDS of people in Cali...think he gives a !$*%? 
roll.gif

present day wiz is a straight jacker of spitta......from the %%#@ he do on songs to the way he acts........

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Wiz is about to perform "Black & Yellow" @ the Steelers/Jets game this weekend then perform at Coachella in front of THOUSANDS of people in Cali...think he gives a !$*%? 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by infam0usP

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
%@%+ that gotta do w/ the topic sissy 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
What the hell does that have to do with anything ? The thread is questioning Curren$y's lyrical ability not his popularity idiot.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
What the hell does that have to do with anything ? The thread is questioning Curren$y's lyrical ability not his popularity idiot.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
the thread is about Curren$y being wack but you're hating on Wiz for no reason (how'd he steal his style? Devin the Dude's been rapping about weed & !%#$@ before BOTH these +@$%%% anyway). !*%%'s hilarious. carry on tho

Back
Top Bottom