Not having tattoos

Exactly. Just waiting for the whole trend to cycle over and you’re set :pimp:

Other day I Saw an undoubtedly 75+ yr old woman with her arms tatted up crazy and was blown away:wow:. She definitely was a pioneer back in the day.

My mom deadass told all her kids if we got a tat we’d be written outta the Will:lol:. None of us have any. And we’ve matured to learn it was in fact the best decision. #mommaknowsbest
Funny that made me think how they actually dress and look older now too. Gen Z looking like boomers.

pics of said group of girls, research Purposes.
young-thug-lil-durk-computer-meme- gh1.jpg

Funny cause I used to work with CPS (child protective service) and would go into upper class homes. Like ***** u lost ure privilege and yes im tatted up like the subway in NY

I knew I was probably going to end up in corporate America so the more clean cut I looked the better so no tattoos for me.
I’m happy how my career has turned out but I honestly hate that I let this mindset dictate my appearance since a teen.

I’m happy how my career has turned out but I honestly hate that I let this mindset dictate my appearance since a teen.
Same. When the pandemic hit though it switched my mindset up completely. Got some piercings done and a leg sleeve.

My mother was willing to pay for my first one but i didn’t know what i wanted. No tattoos for me

I always say never get a tattoo when you're 18-23.

youre not thinking straight and more than likely you just want them cause its a trend. people who get tattoos at an early age usually dont do any research and get terrible tattoos from terrible artists.

in addition, a top level artist requires $

if you want tattoos it has be because its who you are and not because youre trying to look "cool"

I always say never get a tattoo when you're 18-23.

youre not thinking straight and more than likely you just want them cause its a trend. people who get tattoos at an early age usually dont do any research and get terrible tattoos from terrible artists.

in addition, a top level artist requires $

if you want tattoos it has be because its who you are and not because youre trying to look "cool"
I'd even say, wait till you're 30 because by then you know what you are and wont be following trends and pretty much finished developing mentally
I say that because like you said, I see a lot of younger people with terrible tats that clearly got them after highschool

I have a bodysuit. Just got my head tattooed July 27th 2024. I've been surrounded by tattooed people my whole life so for me it's always been the norm.

I always tell people don't get them. I love seeing non tattooed people. Everyone's getting them now. My artist has had to turn away people.

47 and don't have any. But I do want 1 single tattoo, that for many years I was told I was not allowed to get one. At the age of 27, I had my life saving liver transplant on 10/7/2003 and that is what I want on my upper left arm hidden by the sleeve on a t shirt. The date of my operation that saved my life. 2 weeks longer, I was done for.

For years I was told by my transplant team, who look after my labs and such, that it isn't a good idea, as I could get an infection or something along that line. Now with the inks being better (?) they don't have a problem with it as long as its small enough. I'll probably get it. It will definitely be blue, just not sure of the shade. And the main holdup is the font. Not sure the style of it. I have one in mind, just gotta find it online to see how the numbers would look

Lancia Stratos font
1974-Lancia-Stratos-HF-Stradale-7-1600x1065.jpg

And for those who aren't car people, it's this car. A rally car legend.

1974_Lancia_Stratos_Stradale_at_Greenwich_2021,_front_left.jpg

Always liked that font. And now someone made it available for computers called Altastrada. Just gotta download it to my computer and see how the numbers look lined up in order. 👍

Either that, or the GT40 font in Gulf Racing colors. 🤔

Last edited:
I would get some if I knew what I wanted.

But I hate needles, and Idk what I want so I haven't gotten any.

No tats, I have keloid skin. Too risky. Was going to get one at 16, doc warned against it.

I'm far more interested in OPs scars from the all you can drink party :lol: . What's the story behind that.

Back
Top Bottom