Curren$y is GARBAGE.

Smash on O'leary & Twistin Stank 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

Originally Posted by infam0usP

^^what's the work mean if it dosn't pay off? dude is on Def Jam & backed by Dame Dash (Wiz dosn't have a huge co-sign like that) but his "Pilot Talk" albums did Soulja Boy numbers. he's got 150k+ followers on Twitter & he couldn't even get half of em to support.

why you seem so salty though???
I'm far from salty. I even bought "Pilot Talk" to support homie. I just find it hilarious how guys stan for this dude on here but aren't copping his albums...they're spending all their time *****ing about Wiz's success.

^^what's the work mean if it dosn't pay off? dude is on Def Jam & backed by Dame Dash (Wiz dosn't have a huge co-sign like that) but his "Pilot Talk" albums did Soulja Boy numbers. he's got 150k+ followers on Twitter & he couldn't even get half of em to support.

I'm far from salty. I even bought "Pilot Talk" to support homie. I just find it hilarious how guys stan for this dude on here but aren't copping his albums...they're spending all their time *****ing about Wiz's success.

i bought both his albums aswell.to me his the only rapper i can relate to right now.
dont get me wrong wiz is dope but curren$y is 
pimp.gif

i bought both his albums aswell.to me his the only rapper i can relate to right now.
dont get me wrong wiz is dope but curren$y is 
pimp.gif

Been saying for the last few years....I really don't like dude.  Gave him multiple chances, failed repeatedly.

Been saying for the last few years....I really don't like dude.  Gave him multiple chances, failed repeatedly.

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

if you think Curren$y is garbage then either:

a) you're just not that cool a person, and can't relate to the intangibles he raps about or the knowledge he drops.

b) you think how a rapper looks has something to do with how good they are, i.e. you are a homosexual

c) you're not that creative or original a person, and in turn you don't appreciate creativity or originality
/THREAD.

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

if you think Curren$y is garbage then either:

a) you're just not that cool a person, and can't relate to the intangibles he raps about or the knowledge he drops.

b) you think how a rapper looks has something to do with how good they are, i.e. you are a homosexual

c) you're not that creative or original a person, and in turn you don't appreciate creativity or originality
/THREAD.

Lyrics/flow wise Spitta>>>>>Wiz
"song making" ability Wiz>>>>> Spitta
Personal preference = Spitta
Do I really care?... No

Just enjoy the music, move along with your life lol, its not that serious.

Spoiler [+]
IT'S ONLY ENTERTAINMENT (Hova Voice)

Lyrics/flow wise Spitta>>>>>Wiz
"song making" ability Wiz>>>>> Spitta
Personal preference = Spitta
Do I really care?... No

Just enjoy the music, move along with your life lol, its not that serious.

Spoiler [+]
IT'S ONLY ENTERTAINMENT (Hova Voice)

Back
Top Bottom