Curren$y is GARBAGE.

" She said she wanna eff everywhere, that's cool babe, Cuz i just got that pool table "
smokin.gif

I actually like Curren$y

I don't need an artist to harmonize on hooks or even have any hooks for them to make better songs. I don't understand this notion that Curren$y can't make music. Those ski beatz he had on PT1 and 2 coupled with the lazy flow and some good features makes some of those songs better than any of Wiz's catalog. I really like Wiz too but to Curres$y is a little better. I can see why people don't like him but why he have to be hype for you to understand. Just sit back and listen to his lyrics over those smooth beats and enjoy. Just like I like mafia Deeper than Rap Rick Ross compared to the street banger BMF Rick Ross but I like both.

I don't need an artist to harmonize on hooks or even have any hooks for them to make better songs. I don't understand this notion that Curren$y can't make music. Those ski beatz he had on PT1 and 2 coupled with the lazy flow and some good features makes some of those songs better than any of Wiz's catalog. I really like Wiz too but to Curres$y is a little better. I can see why people don't like him but why he have to be hype for you to understand. Just sit back and listen to his lyrics over those smooth beats and enjoy. Just like I like mafia Deeper than Rap Rick Ross compared to the street banger BMF Rick Ross but I like both.

67326551c492c69a329fe0cb28dff4fea51f5018_r.jpg
  about Curren$y being Garbage.

Exhibit A:

So cold with it/ protentcy of the beat is consistant/
with the fact that most did it/ prolific/ not shakin
or stirred/ in da presence of those n****s, herbs/
they only after ya bread them f****** birds/
you think they like your haircut?/ fair enough/
live your life patna/ guess I can keep these two cents in my pocket/
add that to these underground rap dollars/ refused the majors
and stayed real I kept my promise/ rolled bamboos in the bahamas
mama/ it's either that or them strawberry colladas/ XBox web browser/
download or updated NBA roster/ play a 82 game season/ condo full of snacks spitta not leavin off
brand m**********s/ odd numba/ you are not even... on my level/
write that sickness my ink pen sneezing/ yancy thigpincan't catch me sleeping
/you ear hustlin m**********s and I'm eating/ creepin with my side
b***/ hope I don't get caught cheatin/ New Orleans
dis morning/ new york'n in this evening/ squintin
they eyes and s**t they can't see him/ fly in the house/
buzzin/ them bugs can't be him/ eligible letters in my ledger
they can't read him/ smiling money piling/ I'm cheesin/ odometer
broken I ain't know that I was speeding/ fast livin/ slow gin for these b****s/
I got that game from my Pittsburg n****/ SV Diablo 96 Wing's lift/ Daniel son crane kick, Waaaaah!

35936c6515499bf261de3969f848ca4213967422_r.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

67326551c492c69a329fe0cb28dff4fea51f5018_r.jpg
  about Curren$y being Garbage.

Exhibit A:

So cold with it/ protentcy of the beat is consistant/
with the fact that most did it/ prolific/ not shakin
or stirred/ in da presence of those n****s, herbs/
they only after ya bread them f****** birds/
you think they like your haircut?/ fair enough/
live your life patna/ guess I can keep these two cents in my pocket/
add that to these underground rap dollars/ refused the majors
and stayed real I kept my promise/ rolled bamboos in the bahamas
mama/ it's either that or them strawberry colladas/ XBox web browser/
download or updated NBA roster/ play a 82 game season/ condo full of snacks spitta not leavin off
brand m**********s/ odd numba/ you are not even... on my level/
write that sickness my ink pen sneezing/ yancy thigpincan't catch me sleeping
/you ear hustlin m**********s and I'm eating/ creepin with my side
b***/ hope I don't get caught cheatin/ New Orleans
dis morning/ new york'n in this evening/ squintin
they eyes and s**t they can't see him/ fly in the house/
buzzin/ them bugs can't be him/ eligible letters in my ledger
they can't read him/ smiling money piling/ I'm cheesin/ odometer
broken I ain't know that I was speeding/ fast livin/ slow gin for these b****s/
I got that game from my Pittsburg n****/ SV Diablo 96 Wing's lift/ Daniel son crane kick, Waaaaah!

35936c6515499bf261de3969f848ca4213967422_r.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Marv Machamp

laugh.gif

Thread starter, Spitta birthed Wiz's style.

Wiz is a one trick pony... now don't get me wrong.
He has some damn good songs, but he's limited on subject matter and he becomes very redundant.(Smoking Js with your b**** while she makes cheese eggs)

Spitta is a rapper/MC, He puts it all on wax...and he stays consistent. His flow may turn some heads away but he can rap his a** off.
Without Spitta there would be no Wiz point blank.

laugh.gif

He has some damn good songs, but he's limited on subject matter and he becomes very redundant.(Smoking Js with your b**** while she makes cheese eggs)

Spitta is a rapper/MC, He puts it all on wax...and he stays consistent. His flow may turn some heads away but he can rap his a** off.

\

yall crazy Spitta is that dude "airborne aquarium" > your life

Jets Fool

but not the football team they suck

\

yall crazy Spitta is that dude "airborne aquarium" > your life

Jets Fool

but not the football team they suck

i think Curren$y is dope dudes wordplay is mad dope like on Famous on pilot talk 2 joint is crazy.
also i think all his weed lines are ill. listen to example on pilot talk.

i think Curren$y is dope dudes wordplay is mad dope like on Famous on pilot talk 2 joint is crazy.
also i think all his weed lines are ill. listen to example on pilot talk.

Originally Posted by Krispy Klean

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

at you even thinking something like that

like you really think curren$y birthed somebodies style( dude never had his own style to begin with and still dont today)

Spitta got the same fan base today that wiz had when star power came out

I heard wiz off 2dopeboyz.com (the same blog that features some of spittas boring *** music) solo before how fly

seen dude at a show in Houston way before he worked with spitta 

homie just make better songs and put in work just like every artist

and it seems to me like only on NT are dudes complaining about how Wiz supposedly stole spittas style nobody was saying that until the mainstream gave wiz a little pinch of attention

Im starting to think some of you fans are making multiple accounts just to post in this thread

AND TO WHOEVER POSTED ON THE ALBUM SALES CHART THREAD WHEN PILOT TALK 2 

CAME OUT SHOULD SLAP THE $#!@ OUT OF THEMSELVES YOU KNOW DAMN WELL DUDE

IS NEVER GOING TO SELL ENOUGH ALBUM TO EVEN BE MENTIONED ON THE CHARTS YOUR FOOLING YOURSELF

IF YOU THINK HE GOT THAT MUCH APPEAL 

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

like you really think curren$y birthed somebodies style( dude never had his own style to begin with and still dont today)

I heard wiz off 2dopeboyz.com (the same blog that features some of spittas boring *** music) solo before how fly

and it seems to me like only on NT are dudes complaining about how Wiz supposedly stole spittas style nobody was saying that until the mainstream gave wiz a little pinch of attention

Im starting to think some of you fans are making multiple accounts just to post in this thread

IS NEVER GOING TO SELL ENOUGH ALBUM TO EVEN BE MENTIONED ON THE CHARTS YOUR FOOLING YOURSELF

Spitta is that dude no doubt

But to say of it wasnt for Spitta there would be no Wiz?

Child please *Ocho Cinco voice*

I have had the privilege to travel n open up for both dudes numerous times I have seen the growth show after show after show Wiz was gonna blow regardless what y'all fail to understand is just because u didn't hear Wiz on the radio or hear him underground in ya hoods doesn't mean he wasn't buzzing! I remember goin to club LaVel in Panama City Beach for SB a couple years after Say Yeah dropped and the DJ put the song on and every body in the club (bunch of white people) was goin HAM singin word for word.....we all know if you can rock in the club you gonna blow no matter how horrible your lyrics are! But what shocked me is I never even heard of dude but all the white boys at my school would tell me Wiz is the man and this n that so my home boy books him for a show at FSU and to my surprise it's sold out and it's all white people screaming Taylor Gang goin crazy smokin and carrying on it just made me study him alot more from then on I started to DJ a set (open up) for most of his shows in Florida.......over the years I have seen more black people start to come out but dude was a star to the white crowd before How Fly! So don't say Spitta made Wiz thats non sense!

If anything I honestly think they helped each other get to where they are at now!

Wiz brought Spitta the white crowd! No white people was messing wit Spitta cause he was just a Thug rapper wit No Limit and Young Money

Spitta brought Wiz to that fly laid back music

I rocks with both but give Wiz the edge most of the time cause his hooks and song structure be on point! You can't listen to Mezmorized, I'm Good, Never Been, Supply, Still Blazin and tell me dude doesn't have the formula to make a complete song

Spitta is that dude no doubt

But to say of it wasnt for Spitta there would be no Wiz?

Child please *Ocho Cinco voice*

I have had the privilege to travel n open up for both dudes numerous times I have seen the growth show after show after show Wiz was gonna blow regardless what y'all fail to understand is just because u didn't hear Wiz on the radio or hear him underground in ya hoods doesn't mean he wasn't buzzing! I remember goin to club LaVel in Panama City Beach for SB a couple years after Say Yeah dropped and the DJ put the song on and every body in the club (bunch of white people) was goin HAM singin word for word.....we all know if you can rock in the club you gonna blow no matter how horrible your lyrics are! But what shocked me is I never even heard of dude but all the white boys at my school would tell me Wiz is the man and this n that so my home boy books him for a show at FSU and to my surprise it's sold out and it's all white people screaming Taylor Gang goin crazy smokin and carrying on it just made me study him alot more from then on I started to DJ a set (open up) for most of his shows in Florida.......over the years I have seen more black people start to come out but dude was a star to the white crowd before How Fly! So don't say Spitta made Wiz thats non sense!

If anything I honestly think they helped each other get to where they are at now!

Wiz brought Spitta the white crowd! No white people was messing wit Spitta cause he was just a Thug rapper wit No Limit and Young Money

Spitta brought Wiz to that fly laid back music

I rocks with both but give Wiz the edge most of the time cause his hooks and song structure be on point! You can't listen to Mezmorized, I'm Good, Never Been, Supply, Still Blazin and tell me dude doesn't have the formula to make a complete song

I'm just happy for both of them. Last year $pitta's city was in the super bowl and he
put on for them, and this year Wiz's city is in the super bowl and he's puttin on for them.

I'm just happy for both of them. Last year $pitta's city was in the super bowl and he
put on for them, and this year Wiz's city is in the super bowl and he's puttin on for them.

Originally Posted by show time 96

Why do Curren$y fan's feel the need to down play / take shot's @ Wiz khalifa
grin.gif

Dudes at like wiz should owe all his success to Curren$y
laugh.gif

Kinda didnt want to but Spitta is getting better and Wiz is getting comfortable with his singing and rapping thing and his leaks as of recent sound bad (i.e. Bag Guy
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by show time 96

Why do Curren$y fan's feel the need to down play / take shot's @ Wiz khalifa
grin.gif

Dudes at like wiz should owe all his success to Curren$y
laugh.gif

Kinda didnt want to but Spitta is getting better and Wiz is getting comfortable with his singing and rapping thing and his leaks as of recent sound bad (i.e. Bag Guy
sick.gif
sick.gif

i wish wiz would step up his lyrics/delivery like spitta...

but at the end of the day they def. borrow from each other. I don't think wiz's lyrics on KxOJ were as on point as they were on his previous mixtapes...

lyrics arent sellin anyways though. its obvious ppl don't listen to lyrics/delivery ...example: this thread.

i wish wiz would step up his lyrics/delivery like spitta...

but at the end of the day they def. borrow from each other. I don't think wiz's lyrics on KxOJ were as on point as they were on his previous mixtapes...

lyrics arent sellin anyways though. its obvious ppl don't listen to lyrics/delivery ...example: this thread.

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It is going to far saying that without Spitta there would be no Wiz but, You are straight lying to yourself if you don't think Wiz is heavily influenced by Curren$y. You can hear Spittas influence on Wiz in his music.
Hell he even started smoking joints after he met Spitta (JOKING)

But it really doesn't matter, when they work together it turns out great, I'm hoping for a How Fly 2 or some kind of project between the two

You ever go to quote one ridiculous $!% comment in a thread...and then as you keep scrolling you see more of them and you just give up?

Back
Top Bottom