Curren$y is GARBAGE.

I'm not sayin Spitta doesn't got bars but I like MUSIC not hot verses

Yeah Spitta has made hot COMPLETE songs (Famous, Life Under The Scope) but 6/10 u gonna get a unfinished beat wit some hot bars n a weak hook n to some people a weak delivery (I think his delivery is his own style in my opinion)

Can't say that for Wiz dude is a all around balance 8.5/10 u gonna get banging beat, above average verse, bangin hook, killer delivery = Mesmorized

I mean to each their own... Spitta gotta be my favorite MC out right now. I think people hate just to hate on here. How can y'all dig this Lil B dude, then come around and say Spitta doesn't have his own lane, has a identity crisis, etc? I mean honestly, does Pusha really move blow? Nah. I don't know about everyone else, but I'm looking for some reality in the music. I'm looking for a rapper rapping about what he really lives you know? 
Everyone sounds damn near the same these days and it's garbage, man. If people really like Lil B, because of his originality,or it's just pure entertainment, then hey dog, that's cool. The same can be said for why people dig Curren$y's music. It's different. Not totally different as in the subject matter and whatnot but as far as a sound, style, approach, nobody sounds like him. NOBODY. How many rappers are actual car heads or whatever you would call them? I mean really into cars? 

I didn't mean to turn this into a Lil B vs Spitta but my thing is, you got two guys who make different music for different reasons. My feeling is that people just look for something different. Something new, that hasn't been recycled and beaten over our heads with. To each their own. But to say my big dog makes boring, lazy music? Nah homie, you ain't listening. You're hearing the music. You gotta listen to it. Maybe you just can't get into it, and that's ight too...

I mean to each their own... Spitta gotta be my favorite MC out right now. I think people hate just to hate on here. How can y'all dig this Lil B dude, then come around and say Spitta doesn't have his own lane, has a identity crisis, etc? I mean honestly, does Pusha really move blow? Nah. I don't know about everyone else, but I'm looking for some reality in the music. I'm looking for a rapper rapping about what he really lives you know? 
Everyone sounds damn near the same these days and it's garbage, man. If people really like Lil B, because of his originality,or it's just pure entertainment, then hey dog, that's cool. The same can be said for why people dig Curren$y's music. It's different. Not totally different as in the subject matter and whatnot but as far as a sound, style, approach, nobody sounds like him. NOBODY. How many rappers are actual car heads or whatever you would call them? I mean really into cars? 

I didn't mean to turn this into a Lil B vs Spitta but my thing is, you got two guys who make different music for different reasons. My feeling is that people just look for something different. Something new, that hasn't been recycled and beaten over our heads with. To each their own. But to say my big dog makes boring, lazy music? Nah homie, you ain't listening. You're hearing the music. You gotta listen to it. Maybe you just can't get into it, and that's ight too...

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Yeah Spitta has made hot COMPLETE songs (Famous, Life Under The Scope) but 6/10 u gonna get a unfinished beat wit some hot bars n a weak hook n to some people a weak delivery (I think his delivery is his own style in my opinion)

Can't say that for Wiz dude is a all around balance 8.5/10 u gonna get banging beat, above average verse, bangin hook, killer delivery = Mesmorized
You think the beats are wack on PT2?  I love Mezmorized but I would take something like Airborne Aquarium over that.  Why yall dudes like dudes harmonizing on hooks so much?  I don't get it. I mean everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I am not going to get at dude because he's not good at hooks. 

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

You think the beats are wack on PT2?  I love Mezmorized but I would take something like Airborne Aquarium over that.  Why yall dudes like dudes harmonizing on hooks so much?  I don't get it. I mean everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I am not going to get at dude because he's not good at hooks. 

^
he don't even have to harmonize on hooks and its still fire (I'm Good)

And Spitta beats are fire most of them are not complete tho or just isn't mixed right or something...to the point where I'm like this is takin away from dudes lyrics

^
he don't even have to harmonize on hooks and its still fire (I'm Good)

And Spitta beats are fire most of them are not complete tho or just isn't mixed right or something...to the point where I'm like this is takin away from dudes lyrics

I didn't like Spitta too much back in the YM days but dude has grown on me ALOT. Most people don't get his wordplay or rhyme schemes but dude amazes me sometimes. I wasnt digging Pilot Talk too much and I havnt heard part two yet but Smokie Robinson and This Ain't No Mixtape are mad dope to me. Wiz makes better songs but Curren$y raps circles around him.

I didn't like Spitta too much back in the YM days but dude has grown on me ALOT. Most people don't get his wordplay or rhyme schemes but dude amazes me sometimes. I wasnt digging Pilot Talk too much and I havnt heard part two yet but Smokie Robinson and This Ain't No Mixtape are mad dope to me. Wiz makes better songs but Curren$y raps circles around him.

^
couldnt have said it better

alone thing i cant agree on is PT......PT 1 & 2 are fire to me

^
couldnt have said it better

alone thing i cant agree on is PT......PT 1 & 2 are fire to me

Idling, at the red light mindin my business, holdin my weed low with a slight crack in my windows
pimp.gif

How is your username GetHigh420 and you don't bang with Spitta? 
indifferent.gif

Idling, at the red light mindin my business, holdin my weed low with a slight crack in my windows
pimp.gif

How is your username GetHigh420 and you don't bang with Spitta? 
indifferent.gif

The funniest thing is op says he isnt lyrical then says he **** with wiz. Wiz is the definition of a one trick pony.

Curren$y is miles better than wiz.

The funniest thing is op says he isnt lyrical then says he **** with wiz. Wiz is the definition of a one trick pony.

Curren$y is miles better than wiz.

CurrensyWizKhalifa.jpg

[h3]Curren$y Vs. Wiz Khalifa: Friendly Competition[/h3]
Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y, everyone's favorite rapping stoners. That is in the new era. We can't forget about Snoop, Red, and Meth. I'm not really talking about who's better in this, it's more of a comparison of their strengths and weaknesses and how they compliment each other on tracks.

Curren$y is more of a rapper than Wiz. He focuses on always having some nice lines and wordplay in his verses. He also has a more unpredictable flow, which is a good thing. He's sort of like Wayne how he can effortlessly switch up his flow mid verse and not lose you. He raps with a little more aggression than Wiz too. He attacks the beat. Curren$y has a lot of songs that are one verse and may or may not contain a hook but somehow they still feel like complete songs.

Wiz is more of an artist. He focuses on hooks and concepts but by no means is he weak as a rapper. He has a very versatile flow and can go from singing to laid back rapping to a more aggressive flow similar to Curren$y's. He usually raps with a more laid back approach, though.  The one area where Wiz and Curren$y are miles apart is hook writing. Curren$y isn't bad but he isn't nearly as consistent or as versatile as Wiz when it comes to hooks.

It seems that Wiz has the bigger fan base and he is now on a major label but listening to Curren$y you can tell he's right where he wants to be career-wise. I heard that Atlantic wouldn't allow Wiz to be on Pilot Talk 2 and I sincerely hope that's not true. It would be terrible if there could be no more Wiz x Curren$y collaborations. I really need How Fly 2 right about now. Hopefully Atlantic let Wiz put Curren$y on his album which is due out in March. Spitta has a few different projects in the works and Wiz needs to appear on at least one if not all of them.

CurrensyWizKhalifa.jpg

[h3]Curren$y Vs. Wiz Khalifa: Friendly Competition[/h3]
Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y, everyone's favorite rapping stoners. That is in the new era. We can't forget about Snoop, Red, and Meth. I'm not really talking about who's better in this, it's more of a comparison of their strengths and weaknesses and how they compliment each other on tracks.

Curren$y is more of a rapper than Wiz. He focuses on always having some nice lines and wordplay in his verses. He also has a more unpredictable flow, which is a good thing. He's sort of like Wayne how he can effortlessly switch up his flow mid verse and not lose you. He raps with a little more aggression than Wiz too. He attacks the beat. Curren$y has a lot of songs that are one verse and may or may not contain a hook but somehow they still feel like complete songs.

Wiz is more of an artist. He focuses on hooks and concepts but by no means is he weak as a rapper. He has a very versatile flow and can go from singing to laid back rapping to a more aggressive flow similar to Curren$y's. He usually raps with a more laid back approach, though.  The one area where Wiz and Curren$y are miles apart is hook writing. Curren$y isn't bad but he isn't nearly as consistent or as versatile as Wiz when it comes to hooks.

It seems that Wiz has the bigger fan base and he is now on a major label but listening to Curren$y you can tell he's right where he wants to be career-wise. I heard that Atlantic wouldn't allow Wiz to be on Pilot Talk 2 and I sincerely hope that's not true. It would be terrible if there could be no more Wiz x Curren$y collaborations. I really need How Fly 2 right about now. Hopefully Atlantic let Wiz put Curren$y on his album which is due out in March. Spitta has a few different projects in the works and Wiz needs to appear on at least one if not all of them.

Originally Posted by MindOfCritic

pimp.gif

Totally agree!

I like both and I'm glad to see Wiz has blown the way he has.

Spitta is Spitta and that's what's ill about him.  If he wanted to blow he could of conformed to that Cash Money style long time ago.  He stays with his roots.

They def need more tracks together!

Originally Posted by MindOfCritic

pimp.gif

Totally agree!

I like both and I'm glad to see Wiz has blown the way he has.

Spitta is Spitta and that's what's ill about him.  If he wanted to blow he could of conformed to that Cash Money style long time ago.  He stays with his roots.

They def need more tracks together!

Back
Top Bottom