Curren$y is GARBAGE.

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

third of all, dude is average at best. I think what the issue is when people hype them up SO MUCH it makes your average go lower, and lower, and lower to just plain "dude is whack". 

THIS.

I think I'd appreciate Curren$y more if he wasn't advertised as some extra-lyrical dude. The appeal behind Wiz is that he makes chill songs where the emphasis is the music. If the fans didn't hype Curren$y up to be crazy with the wordplay with the most extra-regular bars, I'd give dude some points (not as if he needs points from me).

third of all, dude is average at best. I think what the issue is when people hype them up SO MUCH it makes your average go lower, and lower, and lower to just plain "dude is whack". 

THIS.

I think I'd appreciate Curren$y more if he wasn't advertised as some extra-lyrical dude. The appeal behind Wiz is that he makes chill songs where the emphasis is the music. If the fans didn't hype Curren$y up to be crazy with the wordplay with the most extra-regular bars, I'd give dude some points (not as if he needs points from me).

30t6p3b.gif

first of all, K.R.I.T over BOF them fools.

second of all, devin the dude, snoop, and too short birthed Wiz and "Spitta"

third of all, dude is average at best. I think what the issue is when people hype them up SO MUCH it makes your average go lower, and lower, and lower to just plain "dude is whack". Me personally, I don't get his whole off balance rhyme scheme pattern...it's very freeway-esque, only freeway did it better. Michael Knight is a stright song tho, and so is 'Airborne Aquarium'. I let pilot talk 2 play out one day while I was fixing some stuff and nothing caught my ear to double back on :-/

I've seen dude live---was boring to me as well.
agree with all three. and dude was boring live.

30t6p3b.gif

first of all, K.R.I.T over BOF them fools.

second of all, devin the dude, snoop, and too short birthed Wiz and "Spitta"

third of all, dude is average at best. I think what the issue is when people hype them up SO MUCH it makes your average go lower, and lower, and lower to just plain "dude is whack". Me personally, I don't get his whole off balance rhyme scheme pattern...it's very freeway-esque, only freeway did it better. Michael Knight is a stright song tho, and so is 'Airborne Aquarium'. I let pilot talk 2 play out one day while I was fixing some stuff and nothing caught my ear to double back on :-/

I've seen dude live---was boring to me as well.
agree with all three. and dude was boring live.

THIS.

Me personally, I don't get his whole off balance rhyme scheme pattern...it's very freeway-esque, only freeway did it better

True story.

THIS.

Me personally, I don't get his whole off balance rhyme scheme pattern...it's very freeway-esque, only freeway did it better

True story.

Spitta all day "Pay your beeper bill *****!"

Wiz has that "it" factor right now...Spitta would blow up in the golden era mid to late 90's!

In the Middle is my favorite Wiz/Spitta track!

Spitta all day "Pay your beeper bill *****!"

Wiz has that "it" factor right now...Spitta would blow up in the golden era mid to late 90's!

In the Middle is my favorite Wiz/Spitta track!

^
my itunes full of Gaga actually she makes good pop music along wit JT and miss Perry

I just like good music all around no matter what it is long as its balanced

I think Wiz does that perfect in the rap game along wit Kanye, Rick Ross, and so on.....they not amazing lyricist like Em, 3k, Nas or any of the top tier lyricist but they can ride the beat flawlessly wit above average lyrics and a killer hook which all compliments the amazing beats they spit on

^
my itunes full of Gaga actually she makes good pop music along wit JT and miss Perry

I just like good music all around no matter what it is long as its balanced

I think Wiz does that perfect in the rap game along wit Kanye, Rick Ross, and so on.....they not amazing lyricist like Em, 3k, Nas or any of the top tier lyricist but they can ride the beat flawlessly wit above average lyrics and a killer hook which all compliments the amazing beats they spit on

but they can ride the beat flawlessly wit above average lyrics and a killer hook which all compliments the amazing beats they spit on
"they use beats for help, we help da beats" -Jadakiss

but they can ride the beat flawlessly wit above average lyrics and a killer hook which all compliments the amazing beats they spit on
"they use beats for help, we help da beats" -Jadakiss

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

^

alright, guys, we figured it out.

he's gay.

time to pack this convo in, maybe get some sandwiches or something.

Back
Top Bottom