Curren$y is GARBAGE.

If you think Wiz is better than Spitta I honestly cant take your music opinion serious.

Thats just me though.

If you think Wiz is better than Spitta I honestly cant take your music opinion serious.

Thats just me though.

if you cant take my music opinion serious because i think Wiz is better than Spitta i will not take your music opinion serious

if you cant take my music opinion serious because i think Wiz is better than Spitta i will not take your music opinion serious

30t6p3b.gif

I feel you TJ

Dudes in this thread makin crazy statements n gettin upset over opinions and majority of the people in here say they rock wit both

Ima jus take Spitta for what he brings & take Wiz for what brings

If I like one over the other so be it! At the end of the day I'm happy we debating n talking about artist that actually are takin hip hop in the right direction along wit Big Sean, KRIT, Mac Miller, J.Cole, Wale n so on

Jets x Taylor Gang

I feel you TJ

Dudes in this thread makin crazy statements n gettin upset over opinions and majority of the people in here say they rock wit both

Ima jus take Spitta for what he brings & take Wiz for what brings

If I like one over the other so be it! At the end of the day I'm happy we debating n talking about artist that actually are takin hip hop in the right direction along wit Big Sean, KRIT, Mac Miller, J.Cole, Wale n so on

Jets x Taylor Gang

By any means, like you who like, but you started some #%%% when you said Spitta was garbage.

There's too much evidence in this thread to say he's that.

But since we're on the topic, who DO you think is lyrical, OP?

By any means, like you who like, but you started some #%%% when you said Spitta was garbage.

There's too much evidence in this thread to say he's that.

But since we're on the topic, who DO you think is lyrical, OP?

Originally Posted by tjrozario

all curren$y be sayin in his rhymes is peoples names, karate moves and video game titles

he said it himself "talk the same %*@% i said it different thats the difference." Currensy....
http://www.youtube.com/wa...ZPP4&feature=related

I am assuming you guys cant keep up with his mixtapes if you just listened to his couple of tracks then you talking to early...
askhowfly.com got all of his mixtapes for free.

all curren$y be sayin in his rhymes is peoples names, karate moves and video game titles

he said it himself "talk the same %*@% i said it different thats the difference." Currensy....
http://www.youtube.com/wa...ZPP4&feature=related

I am assuming you guys cant keep up with his mixtapes if you just listened to his couple of tracks then you talking to early...
askhowfly.com got all of his mixtapes for free.

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

if you think Curren$y is garbage then either:

a) you're just not that cool a person, and can't relate to the intangibles he raps about or the knowledge he drops.

b) you think how a rapper looks has something to do with how good they are, i.e. you are a homosexual

c) you're not that creative or original a person, and in turn you don't appreciate creativity or originality
can't say it any better my dude....

no lie but currensy just really raps what i do in life " get money play video games F*** !!++ and eat fruitsnacks" lolol. just pickin out a line for example..
other than that im High of sour ds.

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

if you think Curren$y is garbage then either:

a) you're just not that cool a person, and can't relate to the intangibles he raps about or the knowledge he drops.

b) you think how a rapper looks has something to do with how good they are, i.e. you are a homosexual

c) you're not that creative or original a person, and in turn you don't appreciate creativity or originality
can't say it any better my dude....

no lie but currensy just really raps what i do in life " get money play video games F*** !!++ and eat fruitsnacks" lolol. just pickin out a line for example..
other than that im High of sour ds.

curren$y is arrite, he has passion for rapping but i dont think his lyrics have any meaning behind them.

curren$y is arrite, he has passion for rapping but i dont think his lyrics have any meaning behind them.

do you listen to music or just skim thru it?

song is a ghanga tokin muscle car tire smokin, lyricist.

do you listen to music or just skim thru it?

song is a ghanga tokin muscle car tire smokin, lyricist.

I probably gonna get flamed for this but to me Curren$y is better than most of these new artists like J.Cole (shiieet i'm in deep flame waters now),

I probably gonna get flamed for this but to me Curren$y is better than most of these new artists like J.Cole (shiieet i'm in deep flame waters now),

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

As stated in the title. Ol boy ain't never said anything lyrical at all.

I #**! with Wiz though.

Yea cuz Wiz is WAY more lyrical than Spitta...GTMFO 
laugh.gif
 and 
tired.gif
 but mostly 
indifferent.gif
. you don't even know what you're talkin about homie.

Spitta is  
pimp.gif
 (especially if you 
pimp.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom