Curren$y is GARBAGE.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Currensy is one of those artist you either love or you hate.

So true
tired.gif

I love these threads. the people who say they dont like curren$y are instantly haters and uncool and the people who like him are instantly stans. hahahaha, it makes no sense. im not a fan of curren$y but i dont think hes garbage or anything like that, he makes some good stuff sometimes. just not a fan. Dudes actually equating not liking an artist with being uncool or too slow to understand him.

I love these threads. the people who say they dont like curren$y are instantly haters and uncool and the people who like him are instantly stans. hahahaha, it makes no sense. im not a fan of curren$y but i dont think hes garbage or anything like that, he makes some good stuff sometimes. just not a fan. Dudes actually equating not liking an artist with being uncool or too slow to understand him.

I like both, but seriously, Curren$y>>>>>Wiz and it ain't even close. And people really think Wiz carried How Fly? Where they do that at? I'm curious to see how Wiz's album comes out, because Spitta has done a damn good job with the PT series.

I like both, but seriously, Curren$y>>>>>Wiz and it ain't even close. And people really think Wiz carried How Fly? Where they do that at? I'm curious to see how Wiz's album comes out, because Spitta has done a damn good job with the PT series.

ok.....

Spitta has bars and is a lyricist point blank period!

as far as lyrics go Spitta > Wiz

Do they talk about the same stuff? Yes!......Spitta is just more deep and lyrical with his while Wiz is more about his delivery and flow then about his lyrics

as far as makin complete SONGS (BIG difference) Wiz > Spitta

Wiz knows how to harmonize and use his melody to his advantage he at expert at gettin people to catch on to his hooks and verses

The end of they day I rocks with both but if you lookin for lyrics just mess wit Spitta if you lookin for the same type of music but you can groove to it and enjoy the hooks and beats listen to Wiz

indifferent.gif
to the dudes saying Spitta garbage.....I was once one of the dudes who couldnt get into Spitta cause of his voice (YM days) but after bumping him over and over its normal to me now
laugh.gif
I dont even notice it

tell me he not goin in

ok.....

Spitta has bars and is a lyricist point blank period!

as far as lyrics go Spitta > Wiz

Do they talk about the same stuff? Yes!......Spitta is just more deep and lyrical with his while Wiz is more about his delivery and flow then about his lyrics

as far as makin complete SONGS (BIG difference) Wiz > Spitta

Wiz knows how to harmonize and use his melody to his advantage he at expert at gettin people to catch on to his hooks and verses

The end of they day I rocks with both but if you lookin for lyrics just mess wit Spitta if you lookin for the same type of music but you can groove to it and enjoy the hooks and beats listen to Wiz

indifferent.gif
to the dudes saying Spitta garbage.....I was once one of the dudes who couldnt get into Spitta cause of his voice (YM days) but after bumping him over and over its normal to me now
laugh.gif
I dont even notice it

tell me he not goin in

Originally Posted by infam0usP

^^what's the work mean if it dosn't pay off? dude is on Def Jam & backed by Dame Dash (Wiz dosn't have a huge co-sign like that) but his "Pilot Talk" albums did Soulja Boy numbers. he's got 150k+ followers on Twitter & he couldn't even get half of em to support.
album sales don't correlate to quality of music

^^what's the work mean if it dosn't pay off? dude is on Def Jam & backed by Dame Dash (Wiz dosn't have a huge co-sign like that) but his "Pilot Talk" albums did Soulja Boy numbers. he's got 150k+ followers on Twitter & he couldn't even get half of em to support.

Originally Posted by Baller23217

Add to the fact that the distribution SUCKS.  Took me 4 Bestbuys across 2 states before I found a copy of PT2
tired.gif
.  Hopefully this Warner Bros. rumor has some truth to it for a distribution deal or something..

Do they talk about the same stuff? Yes!
I'm not saying they dont have their similarities but what separates these two from most other rappers out there?  I have not heard a Wiz song that sounds anything like Micheal Knight, Prioritize, Rain Delay, Record Deals, Paternity Test, etc...  Spitta's tapes dont sound anything Wiz's.  They are 2 completely different artists and I dont know why people are still so bent on comparing them to just one another.  Yall need to look past How Fly..

Originally Posted by Baller23217

Add to the fact that the distribution SUCKS.  Took me 4 Bestbuys across 2 states before I found a copy of PT2
tired.gif
.  Hopefully this Warner Bros. rumor has some truth to it for a distribution deal or something..

Do they talk about the same stuff? Yes!
I'm not saying they dont have their similarities but what separates these two from most other rappers out there?  I have not heard a Wiz song that sounds anything like Micheal Knight, Prioritize, Rain Delay, Record Deals, Paternity Test, etc...  Spitta's tapes dont sound anything Wiz's.  They are 2 completely different artists and I dont know why people are still so bent on comparing them to just one another.  Yall need to look past How Fly..

PHIL!! Bro!! You smoke and you a grown man??!!

snap a bowl or smoke a joint and listen to:

- The Seventies
- Skybourne
- Still Choppin
- Famous

thas more grown man than Wiz will ever be and i stay bumpin Wiz..

PHIL!! Bro!! You smoke and you a grown man??!!

snap a bowl or smoke a joint and listen to:

- The Seventies
- Skybourne
- Still Choppin
- Famous

thas more grown man than Wiz will ever be and i stay bumpin Wiz..

" She said she wanna eff everywhere, that's cool babe, Cuz i just got that pool table "
smokin.gif

I actually like Curren$y

Back
Top Bottom