THE KILLING -- the official boycott thread (Game of Thrones is back tonight at 9!)

Any way Mitch could be on it. My fiance noticed that Mitch left the house maybe around the same time Holder was picked up?

Any way Mitch could be on it. My fiance noticed that Mitch left the house maybe around the same time Holder was picked up?

DOPE

pimp.gif

feel bad for belk , u can tell he loved rosie and wanted to kill ritchmond to prove his loyalty to stan
ohwell.gif

I don't think Richmond did it....i think he got set up by Gwens dad.... he's who got Holder in his pocket

feel bad for belk , u can tell he loved rosie and wanted to kill ritchmond to prove his loyalty to stan
ohwell.gif

I don't think Richmond did it....i think he got set up by Gwens dad.... he's who got Holder in his pocket

I'm not mad at the ending at all, in fact I was a little bummed out and felt it was anti climatic when they nabbed Councilman Richmond.  I thought it was the end.

Then Linden gets the call, Holder hops in the car revealing he was bought, and Belko is about to shoot an innocent man,
eek.gif

Maybe I've been trained by HBO shows and Lost to embrace cliff hangers.  I feel for all you dudes that wanted closure, you sure as hell didn't get it
laugh.gif

Loved it, can't wait for Season 2
smokin.gif

Spoiler [+]
The producers/writers/creators/etc. have been forgiven for tossing in that character development episode.

I'm not mad at the ending at all, in fact I was a little bummed out and felt it was anti climatic when they nabbed Councilman Richmond.  I thought it was the end.

Then Linden gets the call, Holder hops in the car revealing he was bought, and Belko is about to shoot an innocent man,
eek.gif

Maybe I've been trained by HBO shows and Lost to embrace cliff hangers.  I feel for all you dudes that wanted closure, you sure as hell didn't get it
laugh.gif

Loved it, can't wait for Season 2
smokin.gif

Spoiler [+]
The producers/writers/creators/etc. have been forgiven for tossing in that character development episode.

Man.... I'm pissed about the way they did my dudes Holder/Richmond. I really wanted closure and was disappointed, I still will watch next season though because as a whole I think the series is done really well. I think they need to calm it a bit on the 'twists' because if they do it as much as they did this season it's gonna get irritating. I'll post more thoughts tomorrow, I'm tired.

Man.... I'm pissed about the way they did my dudes Holder/Richmond. I really wanted closure and was disappointed, I still will watch next season though because as a whole I think the series is done really well. I think they need to calm it a bit on the 'twists' because if they do it as much as they did this season it's gonna get irritating. I'll post more thoughts tomorrow, I'm tired.

i don't mind this ending, it builds up to a higher and deeper case in the future, who was in the car, why were they setting Richmond up, does it have to do with the waterfront project?
i just want to know if that one guy that was close to the family ended up killing Richmond or just injuring him.
i'm not liking Midge's (sp) attitude the entire season, yeah she lost her eldest but she still had to take care of the other 2, she almost killed them for christs sake. she pushed her husband to almost kill someone (the cops were working on the case) if she would have had a little bit of patience maybe, maybe the marriage would have worked.

i don't mind this ending, it builds up to a higher and deeper case in the future, who was in the car, why were they setting Richmond up, does it have to do with the waterfront project?
i just want to know if that one guy that was close to the family ended up killing Richmond or just injuring him.
i'm not liking Midge's (sp) attitude the entire season, yeah she lost her eldest but she still had to take care of the other 2, she almost killed them for christs sake. she pushed her husband to almost kill someone (the cops were working on the case) if she would have had a little bit of patience maybe, maybe the marriage would have worked.

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

Mitch

Speaking of Mitch, real curious about her taking off on the family.......wonder where that will lead.

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

Mitch

Speaking of Mitch, real curious about her taking off on the family.......wonder where that will lead.

Aside from not finding out if he definitely did it or not (the cliffhanger is some +$#+*##%) I can't complain too much.

I didn't think Richmond did it either, but let's be real we know for a fact he knew who Rosie was.  It's pretty much been confirmed that he smashed too (he has an affinity for girls who look like his wife.)

It's implied he didn't kill her and someone else was driving that night but we don't know for sure what his involvement was.  There could have been more than one person in that car.  It could have been an OJ situation (where, as everyone believes, he didn't kill her personally with his own hands but he knows what happened).

There's also no proof that Holder knows Richmond didn't do it.  Maybe he was just frustrated about always coming up short and got help from his cop friend (maybe saying "look I've got footage of Richmond doing this EXACT same thing a month or two back, so this is definitely his m.o.")

I'm not sold on Holder being dirty and the way this show works I'm almost certain this in itself is another misdirection.

Aside from not finding out if he definitely did it or not (the cliffhanger is some +$#+*##%) I can't complain too much.

I didn't think Richmond did it either, but let's be real we know for a fact he knew who Rosie was.  It's pretty much been confirmed that he smashed too (he has an affinity for girls who look like his wife.)

It's implied he didn't kill her and someone else was driving that night but we don't know for sure what his involvement was.  There could have been more than one person in that car.  It could have been an OJ situation (where, as everyone believes, he didn't kill her personally with his own hands but he knows what happened).

There's also no proof that Holder knows Richmond didn't do it.  Maybe he was just frustrated about always coming up short and got help from his cop friend (maybe saying "look I've got footage of Richmond doing this EXACT same thing a month or two back, so this is definitely his m.o.")

I'm not sold on Holder being dirty and the way this show works I'm almost certain this in itself is another misdirection.

i should have watched this before Game of Thrones. That finale was so much better than this one -_-. Dragging a case out for multiple seasons? A single case? smh

i should have watched this before Game of Thrones. That finale was so much better than this one -_-. Dragging a case out for multiple seasons? A single case? smh

I hope Holder's got bigger plans than that
frown.gif

I was completely expecting that each season would be solely dedicated to it's own case and no carryovers. Once those credits hit I sat there with my jaw dropped.
laugh.gif
Funny how Breaking Bad ended on a gunshot you didn't see either.

And about Mitch. AMC has done such a great job at making me hate wives in general. That Breaking Bad wife, the Walking Dead Wife, this wife.
laugh.gif
I'm gonna say that dude gave Mitch the keys to that house he bought and he's gonna take the rest of them there where she will be waiting.

I was pretty content with the ending, I'm just really bummed we didn't get that closure. However, I'm still really looking forward to that next season already.

Plus, the Danish version took 20 episodes to finish a season. This one only had 13.

frown.gif

I was completely expecting that each season would be solely dedicated to it's own case and no carryovers. Once those credits hit I sat there with my jaw dropped.
laugh.gif

And about Mitch. AMC has done such a great job at making me hate wives in general. That Breaking Bad wife, the Walking Dead Wife, this wife.
laugh.gif
I'm gonna say that dude gave Mitch the keys to that house he bought and he's gonna take the rest of them there where she will be waiting.

I was pretty content with the ending, I'm just really bummed we didn't get that closure. However, I'm still really looking forward to that next season already.

Plus, the Danish version took 20 episodes to finish a season. This one only had 13.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

frown.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You forgot Betty Draper.  
mad.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

frown.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You forgot Betty Draper.  
mad.gif

^
eek.gif
I was about to start Mad Men to pass the time until Breaking Bad starts up again. I guess the irritating wife theory fits for that show too?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom