THE KILLING -- the official boycott thread (Game of Thrones is back tonight at 9!)

Really? Complaining about rain gear, chewing, and technology?
laugh.gif
It do seems that this show isn't set in this year or decade some times.

I will admit I don't really give a *#$@ about Rosie at all and more about who her killer is. The fact that she hasn't been explored much and not having enough info on her keeping her a mystery doesn't even bother me.

Really? Complaining about rain gear, chewing, and technology?
laugh.gif
It do seems that this show isn't set in this year or decade some times.

I will admit I don't really give a *#$@ about Rosie at all and more about who her killer is. The fact that she hasn't been explored much and not having enough info on her keeping her a mystery doesn't even bother me.

Lol. I skipped the last half of Falling Skies for this.
30t6p3b.gif
X
laugh.gif
@ them waiting til now to inspect the car.

Lol. I skipped the last half of Falling Skies for this.
30t6p3b.gif
X
laugh.gif
@ them waiting til now to inspect the car.

I know Stan posted bail and everything, but how was he able to visit the teacher in the hospital like that when he was the one who put him there?

If it was under police supervision then it would be more understandable.

I know Stan posted bail and everything, but how was he able to visit the teacher in the hospital like that when he was the one who put him there?

If it was under police supervision then it would be more understandable.

I guess they just really wanted that scene?

Like all these things they're saying and feeling. It's like they're pretending that bad stretch didn't happen.

So she was too shook to stay with him at the start of the ep, but now she's going at him alone just like that?
grin.gif

I guess they just really wanted that scene?

Like all these things they're saying and feeling. It's like they're pretending that bad stretch didn't happen.

So she was too shook to stay with him at the start of the ep, but now she's going at him alone just like that?
grin.gif

Man this is **%%#%!@. Seems they just stringing *@@# out as long as they possibly can.

I'm not excited about Belko about to shoot Darren, this yo-yo nonsense with is Linden gonna finally leave or not, and worst of all making Holden some dirty cop producing fake pics to get an arrest (probably hired by the Mayor).

And of course we still don't know who killed Rosie.

Seems like they really are just churning out plot twists out their %%@@%. That finale was a waste imo. Them not being real detectives holds true; not inspecting the car, where's there corpse guy to let them know Rosie was running through the woods??????? I thought they already had that info. The black chick on SVU would've been let them know everything about Rosie's corpse before they put her in the ground.

Man this is **%%#%!@. Seems they just stringing *@@# out as long as they possibly can.

I'm not excited about Belko about to shoot Darren, this yo-yo nonsense with is Linden gonna finally leave or not, and worst of all making Holden some dirty cop producing fake pics to get an arrest (probably hired by the Mayor).

And of course we still don't know who killed Rosie.

Seems like they really are just churning out plot twists out their %%@@%. That finale was a waste imo. Them not being real detectives holds true; not inspecting the car, where's there corpse guy to let them know Rosie was running through the woods??????? I thought they already had that info. The black chick on SVU would've been let them know everything about Rosie's corpse before they put her in the ground.

They trying to stretch out this storyline for 3 seasons or more?  Finish this up in the first few episodes of season 2 then start a new case.

Back
Top Bottom