THE KILLING -- the official boycott thread (Game of Thrones is back tonight at 9!)

Now THIS was an incredible episode
pimp.gif

I don't think he did it. If he did do it, why would he allow Bennett to not take the rap for the murder? Why did he come to his defense? What killer has a conscience especially knowing Rosie's killer clearly does not have one??

I don't think he did it. If he did do it, why would he allow Bennett to not take the rap for the murder? Why did he come to his defense? What killer has a conscience especially knowing Rosie's killer clearly does not have one??

Originally Posted by illfrozn

perhaps dude from ritchmonds camp.

Originally Posted by illfrozn

perhaps dude from ritchmonds camp.

Originally Posted by DoEBoiFreshsince88

THE KILLER IS GOING TO BE RICHMOND'S ASSISTANT JAIME, IM CALLING IT

No fair son, I called that 2 or 3 weeks ago. 
roll.gif

Also, did anyone in here watch True Blood? Mitch was on that as well and was probably the most annoying, #+!%# of a character that I've ever encountered on a television series (on par with the detective from Sons Of Anarchy). If I ever see her in real life, I'm gonna get in her face.

roll.gif

Also, did anyone in here watch True Blood? Mitch was on that as well and was probably the most annoying, #+!%# of a character that I've ever encountered on a television series (on par with the detective from Sons Of Anarchy). If I ever see her in real life, I'm gonna get in her face.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

roll.gif
not her personally but maybe she was involved, possibly hired someone b/c that was def a dude chasing her in ep 1 in the woods, although they will have to explain why she wanted to completely ruin his election chances when she is in charge of his campaign. Just because he was macking it to rosie? I dunno, but we'll have to wait and see. 

roll.gif
not her personally but maybe she was involved, possibly hired someone b/c that was def a dude chasing her in ep 1 in the woods, although they will have to explain why she wanted to completely ruin his election chances when she is in charge of his campaign. Just because he was macking it to rosie? I dunno, but we'll have to wait and see. 

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

roll.gif
Nah, Jamie is the bloke with blonde hair that works with Richmond. Gwen is his other assistant / lover.

roll.gif
Nah, Jamie is the bloke with blonde hair that works with Richmond. Gwen is his other assistant / lover.

roll.gif
true. Still, why use the campaign care to set ur self up like that? 

Back
Top Bottom