THE KILLING -- the official boycott thread (Game of Thrones is back tonight at 9!)

^
eek.gif
I was about to start Mad Men to pass the time until Breaking Bad starts up again. I guess the irritating wife theory fits for that show too?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hymen man

Oh, you just wait.

laugh.gif
as much as I love and would do terrible things to January Jones in the sack, I can't !+$%#+@ stand her on that show. 

Oh, you just wait.

laugh.gif
as much as I love and would do terrible things to January Jones in the sack, I can't !+$%#+@ stand her on that show. 

i'm in the hmmm ... iono how i feel right now ... just finished watching it on dvr

they did my dude dirty ... thought he was actually decent after all that ...

i don't mind the cliffhanger but the longer they drag this out ... the more holes we can find in the story telling ...

linden is a terrible detective though
laugh.gif

it ain't no chicago code in terms of story telling but it will be back next year so i'll just have to wait ...

indifferent.gif
eek.gif

!@*#$+! sucks
wouldn't even be a show if rosie would have ran the other way ... dumb girl 
laugh.gif

i'm in the hmmm ... iono how i feel right now ... just finished watching it on dvr

they did my dude dirty ... thought he was actually decent after all that ...

i don't mind the cliffhanger but the longer they drag this out ... the more holes we can find in the story telling ...

linden is a terrible detective though
laugh.gif

it ain't no chicago code in terms of story telling but it will be back next year so i'll just have to wait ...

indifferent.gif
eek.gif

!@*#$+! sucks
wouldn't even be a show if rosie would have ran the other way ... dumb girl 
laugh.gif

Anyplace I can catch this whole season??

I had it on my Directv dvr, but only set it to keep 5 episodes, and fell behind. Needless to say I've only watched the pilot. I got the last 5 episodes of the season, but don't want to watch them yet.

Anyplace I can catch this whole season??

I had it on my Directv dvr, but only set it to keep 5 episodes, and fell behind. Needless to say I've only watched the pilot. I got the last 5 episodes of the season, but don't want to watch them yet.

The reviewer who said Linden was a bad detective was right.  She leaked a ton of info to people and it was her fault that Bennett is in the hospital.  Now it looks like Richmond is going to get murked.  The First 48 people would've gotten clues from that car the first few days, not the 13th day.  What was up with her getting emotional at the woods?  She hasn't showed much emotion all season.  Detectives don't let stuff like that affect them.

The reviewer who said Linden was a bad detective was right.  She leaked a ton of info to people and it was her fault that Bennett is in the hospital.  Now it looks like Richmond is going to get murked.  The First 48 people would've gotten clues from that car the first few days, not the 13th day.  What was up with her getting emotional at the woods?  She hasn't showed much emotion all season.  Detectives don't let stuff like that affect them.

^ so much truth.

I went on a big $!+ rant about how this show better not be $@#$!@! us over with like 4 or 5 eps to go, I'm mad I was right.
30t6p3b.gif

^ so much truth.

I went on a big $!+ rant about how this show better not be $@#$!@! us over with like 4 or 5 eps to go, I'm mad I was right.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Oh, you just wait.

laugh.gif

After season 1, It went all downhill for Betty Draper. Makes me want to punch a wall every time she opens her mouth ( not literally). I heard the hype for Breaking Bad, got disc 1 from Netflix and was hooked immediately. Best Buy had Season 1&2 for $10 each, couldn't pass it up. Took me awhile to figure out Tuco was the dude from Training Day
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Oh, you just wait.

laugh.gif

After season 1, It went all downhill for Betty Draper. Makes me want to punch a wall every time she opens her mouth ( not literally). I heard the hype for Breaking Bad, got disc 1 from Netflix and was hooked immediately. Best Buy had Season 1&2 for $10 each, couldn't pass it up. Took me awhile to figure out Tuco was the dude from Training Day
laugh.gif

Reading this thread the past couple weeks, I could have told you dudes that the season would end in a cliffhanger. Doesn't seem like many of you know that this is an American remake of a Danish show, in which that case you would know the Rosie Larsen case isn't solved in the first season. I do agree though that it is frustrating, the first several episodes of this moved way to slow, I think they will pick up the pace in the second season though with solving the Rosie Larsen murder and moving on to another case before it is over.

Reading this thread the past couple weeks, I could have told you dudes that the season would end in a cliffhanger. Doesn't seem like many of you know that this is an American remake of a Danish show, in which that case you would know the Rosie Larsen case isn't solved in the first season. I do agree though that it is frustrating, the first several episodes of this moved way to slow, I think they will pick up the pace in the second season though with solving the Rosie Larsen murder and moving on to another case before it is over.

^^yeah, but c'mon! how many seasons will it take to solve 1 case?!
if i recall correctly, someone mentioned in the first couple of pages that it was 1 case a season?

^^yeah, but c'mon! how many seasons will it take to solve 1 case?!
if i recall correctly, someone mentioned in the first couple of pages that it was 1 case a season?

Back
Top Bottom