***Official Political Discussion Thread***

He went to college and HS in America.

I was not born in America, you got something to say about that as well?
Bro, I'm half west Indian so I understand what you saying and how you saying. I know you west Indian too. I recognize the the smoke in your tone :rofl:

Honestly, "stupidity of Americans" is probably a bit far. And we wouldn't tolerate someone in here saying stupidity of *blank country* citizens.

Just saying IATT IATT

If I had realized I was talking with 2 west Indian bretherens I would not have even engaged. A west Indian man is always right . No matter what. Good day gentleman. :rofl:

If I had realized I was talking with 2 west Indian bretherens I would not have even engaged. A west Indian man is always right . No matter what. Good day gentleman. :rofl:
Only way to settle this is like true West Indians

We need to find a football field, and and have a sword fight with the blunt end of two machetes, while wearing fishnet wife beaters and cheap rubber sandals.

First man to yell out for Jah's help loses; and gotta pay for the post fade rum and fry fish.

It is the only way at this point.

Lol I just looked back, I didn't even follow that insurance stuff.

I was just talking about that one comment.

I'll head back to the sidelines.

1597345723966.gif

If Bernie couldn't beat Biden, and Biden allegedly can't beat Trump, why would Bernie beat Trump?

Biden won the primary by winning a bunch of southern states that he will, undoubtedly, lose in the general.

The fact that he won those states in the primary is not really a great indicator that he will be able to defeat Trump in the important swing states.

The argument for Bernie is that more voters were energized by his run than they are by a Biden run.

Biden won the primary by winning a bunch of southern states that he will, undoubtedly, lose in the general.

The fact that he won those states in the primary is not really a great indicator that he will be able to defeat Trump in the important swing states.

The argument for Bernie is that more voters were energized by his run than they are by a Biden run.
Which swing state did Bernie beat Biden in?

Back
Top Bottom