***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Screenshot 2024-10-08 at 3.11.03 PM.png

I imagine this is for me. I’m sure a stranger’s word means nothing here, but you have mine. did not read anything further of your post. I got the sense before I asked what you thought that you were being willfully ignorant of what trump said so there was no need to finish the post.
Yea okay.

Imagine calling someone a simp yet you are in every thread with the same old sob story complaining about how you don’t have enough money to buy shoes. You cried so much that someone ended up feeling bad for you and sent you a pair of tech challenges. Literally simp for shoes. Grow up. You people in here posting memes and nonsense all day about one side.

You were in here less than a week ago crying about going broke if Kamala becomes president

Toughen up snowflake

It’s like watching a bunch of 6year olds fight over whose dad will beat up the others.

Stop it.
The only person who called those immigrants “scary brown people” was the Aaron guy who wrote the tweet. He knows most people won’t even open the video and hear for themselves that TRUMP actually didn't say it, they’ll just pass on the narrative that Trump said it. This is sad.
Do you guys just throw away your cognitive abilities when talking politics?

Why is it that on this particular topic, past statements AND actions are no longer aggregated or don't matter, especially to those who are always so "concerned" about a candidate's "character"?

So it's all good when papers pull coherent thoughts out of Trump's word salads, but when a concise statement about his stance on immigrants from the global south is made, especially in the context of his past immigration policies, it's a narrative?

You weren't the one crying about being able to buy gas and put food on your table?

Must have been a different MAGA troll
the main gripe against Biden and Harris is inflation is too high. I don’t see the correlation between somebody complaining about a sneaker he can’t afford and me complaining about the fact that I don’t wanna have to pay more than I already am for essentials.

Why is it that on this particular topic, past statements AND actions are no longer aggregated or don't matter, especially to those who are always so "concerned" about a candidate's "character"?

So it's all good when papers pull coherent thoughts out of Trump's word salads, but when a concise statement about his stance on immigrants from the global south is made, especially in the context of his past immigration policies, it's a narrative?
Both dems and republicans have agreed that a lot of the immigrants are criminals. But of course everything Trump says has to be turned into racism somehow.

This is unreal. Sad. Very.

Both dems and republicans have agreed that a lot of the immigrants are criminals. But of course everything Trump says has to be turned into racism somehow.
Maybe he is a racist. Maybe he does think of immigrants as scary brown people.

In this particular instance though it’s just wild I watch a video and come to the conclusion that he didn’t say what was in the caption(which he didn’t) and all day folks have been trying to convince me, hell I don’t know what they are trying to convince me of. They want to know what I think he meant? They want to know how his comments from past word salads can’t convince me that he thinks those immigrants he mentioned are scary brown people.

Why would I entertain that?

I just know dude didn’t say scary brown people.

I may need to watch the tweet again, after spending the day in here, I think I may be mistaken.

Wait y’all are arguing about inflation. Something that was a world wide issue and yet ours in this country has been the lowest in the world. Y’all are on some other **** in terms of spinning info to your advantage.

Maybe he is a racist. Maybe he does think of immigrants as scary brown people.

In this particular instance though it’s just wild I watch a video and come to the conclusion that he didn’t say what was in the caption(which he didn’t) and all day folks have been trying to convince me, hell I don’t know what they are trying to convince me of. They want to know what I think he meant? They want to know how his comments from past word salads can’t convince me that he thinks those immigrants he mentioned are scary brown people.

Why would I entertain that?

I just know dude didn’t say scary brown people.

I may need to watch the tweet again, after spending the day in here, I think I may be mistaken.
As you said earlier… The only person that said “scary brown people” is the guy that that tweeted in the first place.

I'm not sure about the posters you're quoting but I think there's something to this phenomenon. If MAGAs were as dumb in real life as they are about politics nothing would get accomplished

There's also the minority of indisputably smart people who are MAGAs. They would take nothing Trump says at face value within their respective fields. But Trump as their presidential candidate, well that's different

Wait y’all are arguing about inflation. Something that was a world wide issue and yet ours in this country has been the lowest in the world. Y’all are on some other **** in terms of spinning info to your advantage.
“Ya’ll” are the ones translating everything Trump says to fit into your narrative. How crazy is that? The man can’t even speak.

My wife is doing phone calls for her union, some of this **** is gold man. :lol:

She’s also the face of the political ads so she gets lots of weird texts about the “transgender agenda”

:lol: at people pretending they don’t understand dog whistles.

If a someone says they don’t want the bus route to come to their suburb because it’ll bring criminals from the city, we all know EXACTLY what they’re implying.

The bar for racism isn’t someone yelling a racial slur.

Obrien has been sounding the automation alarm in California and newsom has been vetoing pro transportation bills.

If he wants smoke give examples, dude generally getting people on his side. Who cares about the online people who love ****ting on blue collar. They’ll join us next recession. :lol: But stop being vague

Not to mention jimmy carter destroyed trucking unions. Give actual examples

Back
Top Bottom