***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I’ll be so happy when this election is over. It’s bringing out the stupidity from both sides, black and white.

Then again, Rome and Egypt both fell from within.
It’s like watching a bunch of 6year olds fight over whose dad will beat up the others.
Yes he did.

“I do very well with women. I’m going to protect you. I’m not going to let prisoners come out from Venezuela, Congo, and the Middle East.”
Stop it.
The only person who called those immigrants “scary brown people” was the Aaron guy who wrote the tweet. He knows most people won’t even open the video and hear for themselves that TRUMP actually didn't say it, they’ll just pass on the narrative that Trump said it. This is sad.

Ana from TYT on her “Why I left the left” grift arc :lol:

How many flat out dishonest propagandist from there now? Jimmy Dore, Dave Rubin, Michael Tracey, Ana, Cenk, Hasan, Shaun King, David Cirota, Ryan Grim, etc.

Cannot be a coincidence that THIS many obvious liars/grifters all come from the exact same small media company, and go down the exact same trajectory (and their influencer circle).

It’s like watching a bunch of 6year olds fight over whose dad will beat up the others.

Stop it.
The only person who called those immigrants “scary brown people” was the Aaron guy who wrote the tweet. He knows most people won’t even open the video and hear for themselves that TRUMP actually didn't say it, they’ll just pass on the narrative that Trump said it. This is sad.

It’s not at all watching something meaningless like a 6 y/o playground fight. Politics have very real consequences, including people’s literal lives. If the election doesn’t affect you personally, congratulations on that privilege. Unfortunately, many (arguably, most) people do not share such a privilege.

And this privilege shines through in your second statement. If Trump wasn’t referring to brown people, why didn’t he mention a European country? Consider why he chose Congo rather than Poland to fear monger. You can’t be that obtuse.

They are politicians who, do **** like that on the daily. I just don’t get the outrage on this one. Funny **** man

Where's the "outrage"? Highlighting or pointing something out isn't "outrage". Do better.

The point of highlighting this is basically shining a light on what we already knew: Stein folks and their ilk are in it to disrupt, not win anything. Folks have been saying this since 2016 and it remains true today. And of course one has to question her ties to Russia...

It’s not at all watching something meaningless like a 6 y/o playground fight.
It's exactly like watching kids. The way they go about their business on both sides is LESS than ideal and even though the WORLD is used to it, it doesn't not make it DIGNIFIED.

If the election doesn’t affect you personally, congratulations on that privilege. Unfortunately, many (arguably, most) people do not share such a privilege.
You immediately arguing that my stance on their behavior means that I believe what you want to make it seem I believe which is none of this POLITIC ish matters.
Of course it matters. Of course it affects me and you and everybody, again it doesn't mean the way they campaign is DIGNIFIED.
Not even the same argument, it's like the tweet claiming Trump said scary brown people, you trying to tell yourself and the world I don't care about what you don't want me to care about because I don't care the same way you do.
If Trump wasn’t referring to brown people, why didn’t he mention a European country? Consider why he chose Congo rather than Poland to fear monger. You can’t be that obtuse.
I don't even need to defend this any further. \
We all heard words come out of his mouth none of which were "scary brown people'
Like I said, just sad.

When the election is over the real work can begin, during the campaign is nothing but antics reminiscent of little kids. Hence why, we can’t wait until it’s over.

Stop it.
You don’t think that’s what he was implying by saying immigrants were being released from prison and death row from those particular countries?

Back
Top Bottom