***Official Political Discussion Thread***

yes I’m fully aware of the level of coverage I receive for my car, house and life insurance policies

my health insurance is through my law firm, so I deal with things as they arise
If you're in the legal profession you read for a living. We're talking about the average American voter here.

Are people really out here reading 100 page policies and 1000 page bills?

I watched the video, and then made a comment about Krystal Ball, and made a comment about you behaving like a plain jane disgruntled Bernie supporter. The joke was about the comment you are spreading.

For someone that calls people just talking heads, there sure is a pattern in the comment you like to propagate.
What my pattern?

If you're in the legal profession you read for a living. We're talking about the average American voter here.

good for them, you asked me chief

and I’m not an American

but unfortunately the the stupidity of Americans has an impact on my life and the world

I disagree

You disagree that policy is more to deal with Congress and getting the right people in there to actually be able to propose and pass laws? We have a bigger issue here on the fundamentals of government.

We also know that the GOP ain't proposing anything remotely progressive at any level of government.

You disagree that policy is more to deal with Congress and getting the right people in there to actually be able to propose and pass laws? We have a bigger issue here on the fundamentals of government.

We also know that the GOP ain't proposing anything remotely progressive at any level of government.
Yes I disagree.
I disagree because a president can sign an E.O.
That becomes law.

What my pattern?
You are upset at the Dems, and you are pissed about Biden being the nominee and not the person you wanted.

You you post the same anti-Democratic party leftist commentators that every other salty Bernie supporter post. Like nothing you are doing in here is new, you are not illuminating some point people are missing. You just hoped in here yesterday. We have lost count of how many people have sudden started being active in here doing exactly what you are doing right now.

More generally, you are all over the place.

First we only care about the show and not policy, when we bring up policy he says nothing guess passes because no one tries to follow through, we bring up the structural roadblocks in the way, you hand wave it.

Then you circle back to claiming no one care about policy while you complain about anon policy issue, while not mentioning any of Biden's policy proposals.

good for them, you asked me chief

and I’m not an American

but unfortunately the the stupidity of Americans has an impact on my life and the world
Are you at least an American citizen or just chiming in on the outside looking in?

Yes I disagree.
I disagree because a president can sign an E.O.
That becomes law.
giphy.gif

Bruh, unbelievable

Trump has packed the courts with a record number of judges. You don't think he's trying to undo everything you take as fact?

Both positions are checks against each other's power. Why is a lawsuit and all this political response needed if E.O's hold no power?

Trump has packed the courts with a record number of judges. You don't think he's trying to undo everything you take as fact?
Famb, what you said was factually wrong. Trump's judges don't change that.

Secondly,. if you are so concerned about Trump's judges, then the only way to stop him is for Biden to win or the Dems take the Senate. Because if you give Trump four more years, he will pack the courts enough that all future progressive policy will be nullified by the courts for the next 30 years.

does it matter? He can’t criticize and ask a simple question since it has a direct and an indirect impact? Having someone with an outside point of view with less skin in the game actually results with better criticisms.
He's can.
Just funny how critical he is of American perspectives while not actually being an American.

does it matter? He can’t criticize and ask a simple question since it has a direct and an indirect impact? Having someone with an outside point of view with less skin in the game actually results with better criticisms.

i literally address that in the 3rd line:
unfortunately the the stupidity of Americans has an impact on my life and the world

Stupid American stereotype huh? No wonder this convo going nowhere. You got your mind made up already.

Back
Top Bottom