***Official Political Discussion Thread***

mjlol.png

New Hampshire, Colorado, Nevada...
All two states that haven't vote GOP since 2004

One that hasn't since 2000

Two states where Biden is up by double digits

And the state he isn't, Nevada, the state I live in, has two Dem Senators, Dem governor, Dem Statehouse, 5 of the 6 House Reps are Dems, and the last Republican is worried about their seat.

Those are your states.

Serious question. Do you ever get tired of making an *** of yourself?

All two states that haven't vote GOP since 2004

One that hasn't since 2000

Two states where Biden is up by double digits

And the state he isn't, Nevada, the state I live in, has two Dem Senators, Dem governor, Dem Statehouse, 5 of the 6 House Reps are Dems, and the last Republican is worried about their seat.

Those are your states.

Serious question. Do you ever get tired of making an *** of yourself?

Are you saying those aren't swing states?

Are you saying that Biden didn't win the primary by winning states he will, undoubtedly, lose in the general?

Southern black voters carried Biden on Super Tuesday. He is not winning those states in the general.

That was my point. Bernie out-performed Biden in some swing states and in other unquestionably blue states, like California.

Are you saying those aren't swing states?

Are you saying that Biden didn't win the primary by winning states he will, undoubtedly, lose in the general?

Southern black voters carried Biden on Super Tuesday. He is not winning those states in the general.

That was my point. Bernie out-performed Biden in some swing states and in other unquestionably blue states, like California.
First you are moving the goal post.

In this election, none of those listed will be swing states.

Bernie won states he would have lost the general. Biden beat Bernie outside the south too. Biden won deep blue states too

You have no argument. There is nothing unique about Bernie's wins in the primary compared to Biden. You are just pulling **** out your *** to form an argument, now I called you out you wanna focus on your data points to ignore from the fact your conclusion was ********.

Biden beat Bernie in every major swing state for this general election.

You want to debate this, but your *** has been quiet about your boy Trump admitting he is sabotaging the USPS to suppress votes.

Funny how that works

This is all about to be a complete **** show.
Complete

The GOP is looking to finish off whatever is left of American democracy, conservatives are so thirsty to own da libs they don't care if it leads to fascism, and we got dudes on the left low key hoping they pull it off so they can tell others "I told you so"

This probably gonna be me on election night while Delk celebrates his biscuit supplier stealing the election, and the hot takers whining about "the Dems blowing it"...

First you are moving the goal post.

In this election, none of those listed will be swing states.

Bernie won states he would have lost the general. Biden beat Bernie outside the south too. Biden won deep blue states too

You have no argument. There is nothing unique about Bernie's wins in the primary compared to Biden. You are just pulling **** out your *** to form an argument, now I called you out you wanna focus on your data points to ignore from the fact your conclusion was bull****.

Biden beat Bernie in every major swing state for this general election.

You want to debate this, but your *** has been quiet about your boy Trump admitting he is sabotaging the USPS to suppress votes.

Funny how that works

What goalpost did I move?

You asked which swing state and I told you.

Biden won the primary because of black voters in southern states that he will, undoubtedly, lose in the general. That was my initial point. And it is true.

Funny how that works

inb4 "I've said countless times I'm against it" followed by circular logic and mental gymnastics to justify voting republican despite everything they're doing that he is supposedly against.

voting for someone despite that candidate does things "you're against" because the candidate proposes other things that you are in favor of doesn't mean you're against the former. You endorse it by voting for that candidate. It's just that you justify the former because it gives you the latter. You're "against" voter suppression unless the candidate offers you something else you value more than you're "against" voter suppression.

246AC0E3-B688-4DD2-98AD-5E0B1E840121.jpeg

Imagine looking at this map and being like “Bernie was the candidate all Americans wanted”

the blue isn’t bernie

A lot of these states were won after Bernie dropped out.

If you edit that map with states that Biden will lose in red

And grey out states that were decided after Bernie dropped out it would be a very different map.

As for being enthusiastic, is that why Bernie got less washed by a wider margin than he did when he faced Hillary as well as the backbone of his coalition not showing up in the numbers they did 4 years ago?

Biden won the primary because of black voters in southern states that he will, undoubtedly, lose in the general. That was my initial point. And it is true.
You moved the goalpost because your argument is that Bernie would have a better chance against Trump because he won more swing states. Biden won more swing states. You didn't come close to making a cogent argument for Bernie being a stronger candidate than Biden. That was you claim. So all you doing right now is getting your eagle on for Trump again.

he also won

Michigan
Wisconsin
illinois
Washington
Oregon
Pennsylvania
Ohio
New york
Indiana
Connecticut
Texas
Idaho
Montana
Wyoming
South Dakota
Minnesota
Kansas
Rhode Island
maine
Alaska
Hawaii

But hey, all those southern states. I guess if you cut off the east coast/Midwest/south west/south/northwest Bernie would have won

A lot of these states were won after Bernie dropped out.

If you edit that map with states that Biden will lose in red

And grey out states that were decided after Bernie dropped out it would be a very different map.
Biden beat Bernie in Arizona, North Carolina, Florida, Wisconsin, Texas and Michigan before he dropped out.

Losing Wisconsin was the last straw for Bernie,

So tell me again about Bernie beating Biden in swing states, and Biden only winning because of the black voters in the deep south, and how that makes Bernie unique better to face Trump?

Back
Top Bottom