***MLB FEET, EQUIPMENT, AND UNIFORMS 2024***NEW THREAD

Lotta team’s colorways the neon just looks brutal. Cards above is a prime example.

I’d rather players find a unique alternate color that kind of speaks to the team/city, rather than just a garish neon yellow for no reason. Think of how several Yankees use a teal Statue of Liberty color as an accent piece. Or even the weird yellow Acuna uses.

Lotta team’s colorways the neon just looks brutal. Cards above is a prime example.

I’d rather players find a unique alternate color that kind of speaks to the team/city, rather than just a garish neon yellow for no reason. Think of how several Yankees use a teal Statue of Liberty color as an accent piece. Or even the weird yellow Acuna uses.
Gone are the days of traditional wear. I welcome The Neon Overlords lol

Anyone hear of or know if there will be a alpha huarache elite 5?

Looks they r just putting out new colors of the 4 over and over. If so this world be year two of the 4s.

Anyone hear of or know if there will be a alpha huarache elite 5?

Looks they r just putting out new colors of the 4 over and over. If so this world be year two of the 4s.
Haven't heard of em yet, it is odd we are going on year 2 of the same design

Got my 5th pair of the Zoom Diamond Elite Turf; the All-Star edition from this year, I am obviously coping with the Trout 9 Turf not being released by OD'ing on these lol. Nice reflective laces on these.
1000010411.jpg
1000010413.jpg
1000010414.jpg

Back
Top Bottom