***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I want to take the time to wish everyone a Happy Holiday Season with lots of joy, laughter and family.

Merry Coalmas to Coal Gang. May your Coalmas be free from OBUMMER'S OPPRESSIVE REGIME and LIBBIE CONJECTURE AND INNUENDO.

Happy Kale Day to Kale Gang. I hope you stop spreading lies and falsehoods about OUR PRESIDENT. MY Coalmas wish is that you would get the right mindset and turn from LIBBIE CONJECTURE AND INNUENDO.

I want to take the time to wish everyone a Happy Holiday Season with lots of joy, laughter and family.

Merry Coalmas to Coal Gang. May your Coalmas be free from OBUMMER'S OPPRESSIVE REGIME and LIBBIE CONJECTURE AND INNUENDO.

Happy Kale Day to Kale Gang. I hope you stop spreading lies and falsehoods about OUR PRESIDENT. MY Coalmas wish is that you would get the right mindset and turn from LIBBIE CONJECTURE AND INNUENDO.

ILa7A.gif

Me and Da Squad dancing along to Da Don's song.

Had a family member (cousin) tell me at a party last night that trump is the savior and he can walk on water. I laughed, thinking it was a joke and was then told if i 'watched' foxnews and foxnews only i would understand and that i am brainwashed by the left wing fake news media. I honestly dont ever want to talk to them again i am so disgusted by the **** they were saying. I used to be pretty close with him and his wife, but i just dont think i have room in my life for those kinds of people. Anyone else have anything like that happen to em with family, how did you handle it, sm i out of line?

Well, I'm black so, no. But sucks for you tho fam.

I want to wish a very Merry Christmas to every single person on planet Earth, except for donald trump.

I also hope all the bad things in the world in 2018 happen to donald trump and only to donald trump.

but most of all -- Merry Christmas to the NT family. mostly the coal gang but even the kale gang gets some love.

Back
Top Bottom