***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Trump such a moron and a coward, i dont think he will do a real press conference where he takes non-planted questions anytime again.

I googled this the other day.
67Z09wl.jpg

Sometimes ignorance is bliss...

But he's not racist though :rolleyes
:smh:
Obviously not. And here's da proof to send these libbie identity politics back to da dustbin
Here he is with Haitians
993a52604bd45b71f88d74c5a2d66961.png

Here is a Nigerian businessman in the bottom right corner on Dapper Don's business leader council.
7357ad1f9f7b9c02fbbace24de6b127c.png

What more do these libbies want in the face of unequivocal proof that this man could never be racist? :smh:
Especially not against Haitians and Nigerians as demonstrated above.

And the icing on the cake:
President Dapper Don even took the time to host this Kenyan official at the White House, even shook his hand. This libbie slander against the great white savior clearly has no credibility.
3b13d04dba07fe561cf2e85c575de5a0.png

Funnily enough, as far is I can tell Trump is very popular in Nigeria.

All they hear is the message of "Country First" and the anti-globalist message with no understanding of what it entails. In an environment where multinational companies come and do as they please at the expense of the local population, it is understandable that he gets love there.

If only they knew...

All they hear is the message of "Country First" and the anti-globalist message with no understanding of what it entails. In an environment where multinational companies come and do as they please at the expense of the local population, it is understandable that he gets love there.

If only they knew...

Nah it's more because they think he hates gay people like they do. :lol:

The Nigerian people who would even have an awarness of all that people work for those globalist multi national corporations. :lol:

Also im a country randomly put together by British colonialist ain't never going to care about the "country first" message.

It's primarily about not liking gay people Imo.

Nah it's more because they think he hates gay people like they do. :lol:

The Nigerian people who would even have an awarness of all that people work for those globalist multi national corporations. :lol:

Also im a country randomly put together by British colonialist ain't never going to care about the "country first" message.

It's primarily about not liking gay people Imo.

This reminded me of when pundits were trying to explain who Bush got so much of the black vote in 2004. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom