***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Yea I'm all on board for this disgusting,filthy piece of **** getting John Wilkes Booth'd...

It doesn't take a whole lot of compassion to realize how messed up this whole immigration narrative is. The world's greatest economy and most powerful nation in history literally built by the hands of illegal immigrants. No, not the illegal immigrants who came here looking for a better life because they ponder what time of day they'll die in their home country, the illegal slaves who were brought over here from the once prospering continent of Africa.

What is chain migration really? If he wants to get rid of all chain migration, his wife should by definition go home. I'm all for stringent processes to make sure the US only brings in people who will contribute to society, but to deem all immigrants problematic is ******ed. The ******* irony of all this is people wanting to make America their new home are the ones desperate enough to leave their families and friends behind and be most grateful of the opportunities this country gives them. I started volunteering less than a month after I moved here, never had so much as a late payment on a bill. If immigration was the root of all evil, America never could've happened.

Nah it's more because they think he hates gay people like they do. :lol:

The Nigerian people who would even have an awarness of all that people work for those globalist multi national corporations. :lol:

Also im a country randomly put together by British colonialist ain't never going to care about the "country first" message.

It's primarily about not liking gay people Imo.

Interesting and an angle I didn't consider. Do they think homosexuality is a free mason conspiracy too?

ya do know infrastructure is next on da agenda right.....right?
This white house can definitely walk and chew at the same time. What it can't do is hide what the current occupants are about.

(Un)fortunately, you're not a chick so the Lewandowskis of the party you have been defending won't even acknowledge you with a slap on the *** before tossing you overboard.

Damn my jaw dropped at that killing of a woman and unarmed boy

Something needs to be done about this authoritarian blue wall in this country and our crazy gun culture. And I don't mean trying to discuss things with the other side I mean taking the government to pass legislation.

IMG_5880.JPG

Had a family member (cousin) tell me at a party last night that trump is the savior and he can walk on water. I laughed, thinking it was a joke and was then told if i 'watched' foxnews and foxnews only i would understand and that i am brainwashed by the left wing fake news media. I honestly dont ever want to talk to them again i am so disgusted by the **** they were saying. I used to be pretty close with him and his wife, but i just dont think i have room in my life for those kinds of people. Anyone else have anything like that happen to em with family, how did you handle it, sm i out of line?

Had a family member (cousin) tell me at a party last night that trump is the savior and he can walk on water. I laughed, thinking it was a joke and was then told if i 'watched' foxnews and foxnews only i would understand and that i am brainwashed by the left wing fake news media. I honestly dont ever want to talk to them again i am so disgusted by the **** they were saying. I used to be pretty close with him and his wife, but i just dont think i have room in my life for those kinds of people. Anyone else have anything like that happen to em with family, how did you handle it, sm i out of line?

Shut them out...they're lost

And you're not out of line at all. They are literally cultists who tried to indoctrinate you.

Back
Top Bottom