***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Let that clip off Rusty.

giphy.gif
Conservatives pundits will always be peices or **** or ignorant.

Centrist will always be scumbags

But I don't understand why leftist can't drop the ho ****.

I agree with you Rusty but Obama was a **** boy though. He loved telling Black folk how to behave.

I agree with you Rusty but Obama was a **** boy though. He loved telling Black folk how to behave.

I'm not necessarily against that IF AND ONlY IF the bigger issues are addressed (Obama did that by promoting education, health, launching mentoring programs, etc...).

There is a difference between saying "get your act together" and saying "it's because [your pants sag] that [cops are beating on you]". Obama did the former.

Well, I find that tweet very scary.

Midas well have tweeted, 'Time to put an end to all immigrants'

you won't have to worry about immigration reform bill that cuts legal immigration because i doubt Trump's republican senate can pass da 60 vote majority threshold passed 2018. (Tom Cotton's RAISE ACT has been on a perpetual treadmill in da senate since its inception.)

da only plausible thing they'll do on that realm, is actually get his wall, funding for border enforcement, and biggest legislation would be infrastructure....hell even da national Gun reciprocity act has a way better chance of passing due to Pro-Gun Democrats in da senate.

If this migration BS goes through though,

There will be an uptick in business for the junkyard industry.

Creating jobs one bad policy at the time. It's all about having the right mindset, word to Barson.

Very disappointed in our prime minister Michel this week :smh:
Our labor unions organized protests earlier against pension reforms negotiations. The 2 participating major unions estimated a turnout of around 40000 but officials said the number was around 25000. So pretty large size for our tiny country. More than 1 times the population of my town in the official turnout number.

Without going into too much detail, prime minister Michel, who I generally like and respect overall, took issue with some of the labor unions'.
He said: "de vakbonden verspreiden leugens en Fake News". Which translates to "The labor unions are spreading lies and fake news".
He threw in the "Fake News" (in English) in there in a Dutch statement to reporters :smh:
He's not entirely wrong about the unions getting some things wrong but can we please not make the use of "fake news" a thing in our country's discourse?

I don't know who's worse, Cenk or Jimmy Dore
Certainly the latter. That man is completely insufferable. The living embodiment of libbie elitism.
Thankfully they can simply be relegated to da dustbin and ignored.

Joy Villa – who drew headlines for wearing a “Make America Great Again” dress to the Grammys earlier this year – was celebrating the president’s first year in office at a holiday party at the Trump International Hotel in Washington in late November when Lewandowski slapped her behind. After she objected, he dismissed her concerns and slapped her behind again, Villa said in an interview Friday.

Omarosa and Joy Villa learned the hard way that all the tap dancing in the world will not make these people love or respect you.

Dude lemme ask you, were MLK and and Malcolm **** boys also.

Because they both had their own brand of "respectability politics", Malcolm more so. Both based out of their religious views

We're is crosses the line to me is when a black person denies systemic racism and places all the blame on the moral failings of black people.

Malcolm didn't do that, MLK did not do that, Obama didn't do that.

Ben Carson does, Thomas Sowell does.

The frustration I have with Obama on the issue is that he often talked about the two issues together. And his rhetoric on race will true, was no where as strong as other black leaders. So it came off like he was equating them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom