***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I wish Charlemagne would go this hard on his moron podcast cohost who glazes Trump and questions Kamala’s qualifications every chance he gets.

Same here. I agree with what he's saying but it's also his fault. He was treating Haley with kid gloves and doing the whole both sides are worth listening to thing. I appreciate that he's seen the light now but bruh it's on you too.

But putting all that aside, what he said is spot on and I got annoyed at Cooper feeling the need to try to defend himself when instead we all need to be like okay playtime is ******* OVER.

There are like 12 days left. 12 days! The time for laughing and joking is over. It's time to be adults and the news and its anchors and reporters and newscasters should be giving this election the weight it has.

From the Daily Show to Colbert to MSNBC to CNN, no more laughing and joking about the **** that is happening with Trump and the Hitler comments and the camps comments and the "dictator for a day" ****.

Playtime is over.

Anderson cooper's saying that but nobody's dropped this alleged "DISQUALIFYING" Trump news yet and you know it's been shopped to Cooper and CNN. They don't care. They no nothings gonna change for them and ratings will be better if trumps in.

Back
Top Bottom