***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Got a kindle for xmas, need some book reco's. :nerd:
The book I got for christmas

Christmas made me realize Trump is the president we need. Going to vote red down the ticket in 2018. God bless, everyone!

Once as myself and another time as some random recently dead person whose name I find in da paper. Gotta counter the libbies with their 3 million illegal votes. Just gotta make sure to do it early bc some libbie might use the same name before I do.

Fellas, NT Secret Santa hooked me up with lots of awesomeness but I received the greatest COALMAS gift I could ask for.

I will wear this shirt with pride to support BETSY Bae.

20171226_095022.jpg

one of the hardest things I've had to do in life is wrap that shirt up knowing I'd be giving it away as a gift.

but I couldn't have given it to a more deserving comrade. I take solace in that.

but more importantly, I can once again say the following words without fear of political persecution: merry coalmas!

Dapper Don puts some blame on Sessions for losing the Alabama seat, saying Sessions' departure from the Senate caused the special election.

Trump nominated Sessions as the AG
, causing Sessions to take the job and leave his Senate position.
He just keeps on getting more delusional.
http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...lamed-sessions-for-alabama-senate-loss-report
Trump partly blamed Sessions for Alabama Senate loss: report

Back
Top Bottom