***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Happy Coal, Merry Holidays, and Dark Christmas to you all!

zhv5o5rth2601.jpg
I'm very confused by this "assault". People have been saying "Merry Christmas" to me, and I'm from a liberal area.

Dapper Don puts some blame on Sessions for losing the Alabama seat, saying Sessions' departure from the Senate caused the special election.

Trump nominated Sessions as the AG
, causing Sessions to take the job and leave his Senate position.
He just keeps on getting more delusional.
http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...lamed-sessions-for-alabama-senate-loss-report
Trump partly blamed Sessions for Alabama Senate loss: report

I swear I’m lost at the incompetence at times. This literally is the president America deserves because he’s as stupid as your 85% of Americans.

I'm very confused by this "assault". People have been saying "Merry Christmas" to me, and I'm from a liberal area.

It's code to see if you're in on the resistance movement, just like this

incredible-outside-house-christmas-decorations-house-decorating-ideas-for-1024x681.jpg

Is really a signal to the returning armies of Jesus that Christians live there and to not drop the holy atomic hydrogen dioxide bomb there.

Kinda like sheep blood on doors during passover.

These are also the same people to shout WHITE GENOCIDE because they aren't allowed to sprinkle the N-word as casually as they used to do.

Welp...

http://abcnews.go.com/International...rofessor-held-criticizing-government-52007461

Breh! We're getting kicked out of our own country now for criticizing the government...:smh:

:lol: Biya is so paranoid about the opposition that we are still one of those countries that refuse to recognize dual nationalities. As a result, so many Cameroonians can't go home to replicate what Nigerians and Kenyans are doing, and the few that do visit do so with the implicit understanding that they should stay quiet about the local socioeconomic conditions.

Sad!

Back
Top Bottom