***Official Political Discussion Thread***

notsurprisedkirk.jpg

What’s your opinion of former U. S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton?

not a fan but always willing to listen to her perspective. Overall, she didn’t solve any foreign policy issues. But I think she was good for the country.

My biggest issue with her is she was an ardent supporter (rightly) of human rights but made arms deals with Saudi Arabia. But that goes for pretty much all US administrations. We truly don’t stand up for human rights around the world despite claiming to hold those values sacred. It’s a struggle we have where our self interests don’t align with our values. We just care about money and oil and human rights be damned

Echo chamber

don’t criticize Biden

If you do, we will all join together and call you names, laugh and embarrass you and try to stop you from posts that call out Biden’s failures so we can all feel good about who we voted for
It’s interesting how both you and dwalk want to post your nonsense here unchallenged and cry about how it’s an echo chamber when your posts get criticized.

Like, if this really is just a mindless echo chamber, why do you keep posting?

not a fan but always willing to listen to her perspective. Overall, she didn’t solve any foreign policy issues. But I think she was good for the country.

My biggest issue with her is she was an ardent supporter (rightly) of human rights but made arms deals with Saudi Arabia. But that goes for pretty much all US administrations. We truly don’t stand up for human rights around the world despite claiming to hold those values sacred. It’s a struggle we have where our self interests don’t align with our values. We just care about money and oil and human rights be damned
What would your crying friend think?

We don’t stand up for human rights on our own soil. That’s literally what the country was founded upon and is the lasting legacy of the country today.

To be fair famb, ole boy grew up around black people and bought an A Tribe Called Quest album, so he is doing his part.

omg that IS him!!!

I really hurt for what’s happening in this country. I truly do. I’ve hooped since I was 8, been around black people my whole life. Hip hop sneaker culture everything. Bought my first Tribe album in 1992 lol

It hurts me that they are hurting. I hope the nation can heal. America has deep issues

I just feel a lot of times we take for granted all the GOOD this country has to offer. But I also understand when you feel oppressed then you’re not trying to hear all that.

nah wouldn't be me burning my Friday playing word tennis with this dude...let him argue with a book or some ****.

You are quickly approaching peak buffoon

So you post a tweet by another Trumper where he...

Quotes the dude that refused to help Biden's transition team

Quotes the dude that complained Biden didn't pull out in May

Quotes the dude that was going to allow Stephen Miller to leave our allies in Afghanistan to have their visa's processes by a system Miller also sabotaged

It is clear what you are doing right now, and it is pathetic

And one of the first responses make an important point about citing Trump...

Lizakers Lizakers is white? :rofl: it all makes sense now. Dude referenced a CD and thought it was over :rofl:

Persian (Iranian) to be exact. My personal favorite post of his was this gem:

Come on fellas....everyone's a racist these days smh......just cuz you watch Fox and vote for Trump doesn't make you a racist. Maybe they're just fiscal conservatives who want to pay less taxes.....you can't lump people into groups like that and call them all racist. Not right. And how would a racist be a basketball player? He touches black people, get their sweat on him, probably grew up alongside them playing ball, laughing, hugging, touching.....how can you hate that whole race and be so close to them your whole life? Makes no sense to me. This type of thinking is what got Trump elected.....the backlash of white people being sick and tired of being called racist or politically incorrect. Can we go back to calling people racist for real racist actions or racist speech, not just because of a haircut or a channel they watch on TV?

Lesson learned. If you play basketball you can’t be racist because black people play basketball :pimp:

You are quickly approaching peak buffoon

So you post a tweet by another Trumper where he...

Quotes the dude that refused to help Biden's transition team

Quotes the dude that complained Biden didn't pull out in May

Quotes the dude that was going to allow Stephen Miller to leave our allies in Afghanistan to have their visa's processes by a system Miller also sabotaged

It is clear what you are doing right now, and it is pathetic

And one of the first responses make an important point about citing Trump...

now make a list like that about Biden’s mistakes,unless you are completely lacking intellectual integrity

Back
Top Bottom