***Official Political Discussion Thread***

now make a list like that about Biden’s mistakes,unless you are completely lacking intellectual integrity
Oh, so now I'm supposed to do your work for you too.

How about you make it, and then we can discuss it

Because you are the one making the low effort critiques of Biden's actions

:lol: delks take on that scene would be something like “I could see how someone may think he was racist because of the large swastika tattoo on his chest, but he was participating in recreational activities with black guys so I’m not sure I’m convinced he’s racist. Agree to disagree”

oooh hyperbole. I’m shaking

echo chamber cool kids club are mad as hell :lol:

leave my Biden alone!!!
Dude you are a 40 plus-year-old man making an *** of himself on the internet because he wants to normalized bad faith conservative talking points

No one cares about your insults, you are pretty much a joke right now

A fool wildin think he is doing it

It is pathetic

:lol: delks take on that scene would be something like “I could see how someone may think he was racist because of the large swastika tattoo on his chest, but he was participating in recreational activities with black guys so I’m not sure I’m convinced he’s racist. Agree to disagree”
I could see why someone might consider Danny Vineyard a racist because of the neo nazi stuff.....But remember..... 1994 Joe Biden helped past the Crime Bill, and some might consider him a racist because of that.

notsurprisedkirk.jpg

That's pretty worrisome. A two-party system with one of them veering more and more towards religious fundamentalism. No wonder they're cheering for the Taliban.

Folks who show up quarterly and claim to have this political "balance" always seem to post in one direction for some reason

I was really gonna post a whole *** diatribe about how the NT demographics intrinsically dictate they have to support the only available American political party that doesn't actively want them dead on a regular basis then I was reminded that this was the fool who said hooping was his entry point into the black struggle so I just kinda

That's pretty worrisome. A two-party system with one of them veering more and more towards religious fundamentalism. No wonder they're cheering for the Taliban.
I was hopefully Evangelicalism was dying out as a political force as white people leave the churches. But unfortunately for the country, seems like new Latino Churches are radicalizing Latinos as well. And white evangelicals are becoming full-on supporters of American fascism in an attempt to hold onto power

The conservative majority on the Supreme Court is scary enough, but the majority of the conservatives have very hardline religious views. And old liberals refuse to do something about this time bomb.

Very scary hours

...yeah, while we're on the topic of myopic Puritan views ******* up the society we share to this day:

"If a federally imposed eviction moratorium is to continue, Congress must specifically authorize it," the court added.

gotta love minority rule...next time you get pissed off somebody on the street asks for change, remember this post.

...yeah, while we're on the topic of myopic Puritan views ****ing up the society we share to this day:

gotta love minority rule...next time you get pissed off somebody on the street asks for change, remember this post.

another misstep by the DNC not being able to run a candidate who could beat Trump. Elections have consequences and too many Americans don’t understand the power of the Supreme Court

Dude really grew a mustache for Confederate cosplay. Impressive.
He probably got thousands more votes cause of that mustache. “I can’t put my finger on it, but for some reason, I like this guy.”

Pic+caption= “**** them kids”

Don’t remind me.

Not my finest donation.
Happens to the best of us…..

Thats some wild ****. My kid’s school has free lunch for everyone and I’m certain no one at his school would qualify for free lunch. It’s systemic.

Also, “**** them kids”

Back
Top Bottom