NTers NOT from the US, how do you view us Americans?

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by Demps

We are born in the greatest country in the world, they envy us.

Duh. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Budweiser

This is a pointless thread though. It's essentially 'Post American Stereotypes'.

....And I guess chalk me down as being an "arrogant American" because I believe this country is the best in the world to live in.

Originally Posted by Budweiser

This is a pointless thread though. It's essentially 'Post American Stereotypes'.

....And I guess chalk me down as being an "arrogant American" because I believe this country is the best in the world to live in.

All of the Americans I've ever met were nice,except in New York. I asked for directions and everyone would just ignore lol and kept moving...I've never seen that much people on the sidewalks and streets in my life

All of the Americans I've ever met were nice,except in New York. I asked for directions and everyone would just ignore lol and kept moving...I've never seen that much people on the sidewalks and streets in my life

Really, gringos need to go 'out there'... The world is much more nicer in other parts of the world...

If you want wealth and a multicultural country, go to Spain, minimun wage is over 700 euros a month, got every service covered like a rich man and you got arabs, africans, latinos and east europeans over there...

You want a secure and peaceful country, go to Costa Rica, people will treat you like a king evertwhere that you go, beatiful women, jamaican province, green and ecological...

You want a fun place to be, real people everywhere, excellent job oportunities and a great lifestyle (being young over here is
pimp.gif
) come to México...

And I'm just mentioning the places I've lived in...

Really, gringos need to go 'out there'... The world is much more nicer in other parts of the world...

If you want wealth and a multicultural country, go to Spain, minimun wage is over 700 euros a month, got every service covered like a rich man and you got arabs, africans, latinos and east europeans over there...

You want a secure and peaceful country, go to Costa Rica, people will treat you like a king evertwhere that you go, beatiful women, jamaican province, green and ecological...

You want a fun place to be, real people everywhere, excellent job oportunities and a great lifestyle (being young over here is
pimp.gif
) come to México...

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Too bad for you.
Next time youll know better than to get in our way and ask us stupid questions.
Get a map.

From NY btw.

Too bad for you.
Get a map.

From NY btw.

the reason alot of other countrys dislike america is because most americans act like they're better than everyone, example, this american woman got her bags lost while she was here, she blames us (bahamians) for her bag and started say dumb stuff like, "if it wasn't for us (americans) you all would be walking around naked and living in huts",
30t6p3b.gif
, just stop actin like yal are god's gift to the rest of the world and everythings cool

the reason alot of other countrys dislike america is because most americans act like they're better than everyone, example, this american woman got her bags lost while she was here, she blames us (bahamians) for her bag and started say dumb stuff like, "if it wasn't for us (americans) you all would be walking around naked and living in huts",
30t6p3b.gif
, just stop actin like yal are god's gift to the rest of the world and everythings cool

Originally Posted by ImNacho

pimp.gif
) come to México...

Spain is belly up in terms of their economy, Mexico is lawless in many, many regions and I can't speak for Costa Rica.

I won't say that America is the greatest country, but there's no other country I'd rather live in.

pimp.gif
) come to México...

Spain is belly up in terms of their economy, Mexico is lawless in many, many regions and I can't speak for Costa Rica.

I won't say that America is the greatest country, but there's no other country I'd rather live in.

You guys have adopted the name of the whole continent and applied it to your own country.

Mann, imagine if China decided to call themselves Asia, or France wanted to call themselves Europe.
The Nerve

You guys have adopted the name of the whole continent and applied it to your own country.

Mann, imagine if China decided to call themselves Asia, or France wanted to call themselves Europe.
The Nerve

Originally Posted by Chonky Monk

The Nerve

We call this country North America?

The Nerve

Originally Posted by Diego

Too bad for you.
Get a map.

From NY btw.

you like acting like a jerk? how often would you go to a foreign city with a map and still get lost and ask for directions fool

Too bad for you.
Get a map.

From NY btw.

you like acting like a jerk? how often would you go to a foreign city with a map and still get lost and ask for directions fool

Originally Posted by JohnnyCakes

pimp.gif
) come to México...

See that is what you get from the news, I can speak you on first hand, and things aren't what the media shows you, the same I can say about USA, what I've seen on movies, news, etc ain't nothing like the real deal is...

I think that Canada is awesome from what I've heard...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyCakes

pimp.gif
) come to México...

See that is what you get from the news, I can speak you on first hand, and things aren't what the media shows you, the same I can say about USA, what I've seen on movies, news, etc ain't nothing like the real deal is...

I think that Canada is awesome from what I've heard...
pimp.gif

The Nerve

United States of North America, North America has 3 countries and America has 32 spanish speaking countries (with and actual name), so whats your point?

The Nerve

United States of North America, North America has 3 countries and America has 32 spanish speaking countries (with and actual name), so whats your point?

Back
Top Bottom