NTers NOT from the US, how do you view us Americans?

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

At the end of the day when all your countries have drama, political, economic, natural disaster, or whatever, who do you call? That's right, America. You take our money and any other support we give you, with pretty much no strings attached, you call us bullies. The hypocrisy and hate is strong. It's cool though. We don't do it for props.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Chonky Monk

You guys have adopted the name of the whole continent and applied it to your own country.

Mann, imagine if China decided to call themselves Asia, or France wanted to call themselves Europe.
The Nerve

Or if Australia named itself Australia.

It's funny getting at the name of the United States, but when a country calls itself GREAT Britain, nobody says anything. Talk about arrogance.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Chonky Monk

You guys have adopted the name of the whole continent and applied it to your own country.

Mann, imagine if China decided to call themselves Asia, or France wanted to call themselves Europe.
The Nerve

Or if Australia named itself Australia.

It's funny getting at the name of the United States, but when a country calls itself GREAT Britain, nobody says anything. Talk about arrogance.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Originally Posted by ImNacho

Really, gringos need to go 'out there'... The world is much more nicer in other parts of the world...

If you want wealth and a multicultural country, go to Spain, minimun wage is over 700 euros a month, got every service covered like a rich man and you got arabs, africans, latinos and east europeans over there...

You want a secure and peaceful country, go to Costa Rica, people will treat you like a king evertwhere that you go, beatiful women, jamaican province, green and ecological...

You want a fun place to be, real people everywhere, excellent job oportunities and a great lifestyle (being young over here is
pimp.gif
) come to México...

And I'm just mentioning the places I've lived in...
So gringos are the only ones living in America? 
America  for the most  part is indeed made up of Americans
What does that even mean?!

News flash: of course America is "for the most part made up of Americans"... it's called America.

Really, gringos need to go 'out there'... The world is much more nicer in other parts of the world...

If you want wealth and a multicultural country, go to Spain, minimun wage is over 700 euros a month, got every service covered like a rich man and you got arabs, africans, latinos and east europeans over there...

You want a secure and peaceful country, go to Costa Rica, people will treat you like a king evertwhere that you go, beatiful women, jamaican province, green and ecological...

You want a fun place to be, real people everywhere, excellent job oportunities and a great lifestyle (being young over here is
pimp.gif
) come to México...

News flash: of course America is "for the most part made up of Americans"... it's called America.

I hate many of the american leaders weve had. �I'll never like Bush, Reagan, Nixon, Secretary Dulles, Oliver North, Newt Gingrich, Tom Delay,and Henry Kissinger.���

Anyway when I listen to this song it makes me proud to be an american.

I hate many of the american leaders weve had. �I'll never like Bush, Reagan, Nixon, Secretary Dulles, Oliver North, Newt Gingrich, Tom Delay,and Henry Kissinger.���

Anyway when I listen to this song it makes me proud to be an american.

I find it funny that the world hates is so much when we pretty much saved it . America saved europe from Germany, Saved China from Japan. etc. Don't give me that crap about America entered the war at the last minute or wasn't the key factor in world war 2. Oh and if you think americans are really dumb then why is it you all love , Nikes, Levi Jeans, T shirts, Hamburgers,Rap Music,Rock N Roll, Jazz, Blues, Television,Light Bulbs, Modern Computer, Modern Cinema. You all must be equally as dumb since you all indulge in everything we hate. America is a wonderful place if you can make it here you can make it anywhere. This is the land where with a lot of hard work,alot of luck you can be anything. A country where you can forget your past and look forward to the future .

I find it funny that the world hates is so much when we pretty much saved it . America saved europe from Germany, Saved China from Japan. etc. Don't give me that crap about America entered the war at the last minute or wasn't the key factor in world war 2. Oh and if you think americans are really dumb then why is it you all love , Nikes, Levi Jeans, T shirts, Hamburgers,Rap Music,Rock N Roll, Jazz, Blues, Television,Light Bulbs, Modern Computer, Modern Cinema. You all must be equally as dumb since you all indulge in everything we hate. America is a wonderful place if you can make it here you can make it anywhere. This is the land where with a lot of hard work,alot of luck you can be anything. A country where you can forget your past and look forward to the future .

Originally Posted by al3x89

i'll say what i have to say outside of the, everyone's fat, everyone owns a gun, etc...

i'm a canadian:

- to start off... (i know all american's aren't like this but..) the people at the boarder are +#%%%#%#. i actually laughed when i saw a pamphlet that said "we are courteous and polite blah blah" bull #@$%. i'm treated like a terrorist every time i attempt to cross.
- american's ARE spoiled, compared to Canada at least:

1. gas in the US is substantially cheaper than here in Canada. we are paying $1/litre (which turns out to be about $4 a gallon in the US)
2. products are cheaper. (ex. a pair of shoes in the US that are $99, are probably ~$150)
3. cars are thousands of dollars cheaper
4. cell phones/plans are cheaper (not only that, how bout our ridiculous $500 to get out of a THREE (3) year contract... smh)
5. low taxes

... i can keep going but you get the point.

- "let's pray for our soldiers" is getting out of hand. how bout get them the hell out of somewhere they shouldn't be? don't try to run the world (prob get bashed for this, but w/e)
- EVERYONE has an american accent
- you can't go around suing everyone for your stupidity
- for the love of GOD, please adopt the metric system

but we still have free health care
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by al3x89

i'll say what i have to say outside of the, everyone's fat, everyone owns a gun, etc...

i'm a canadian:

- to start off... (i know all american's aren't like this but..) the people at the boarder are +#%%%#%#. i actually laughed when i saw a pamphlet that said "we are courteous and polite blah blah" bull #@$%. i'm treated like a terrorist every time i attempt to cross.
- american's ARE spoiled, compared to Canada at least:

1. gas in the US is substantially cheaper than here in Canada. we are paying $1/litre (which turns out to be about $4 a gallon in the US)
2. products are cheaper. (ex. a pair of shoes in the US that are $99, are probably ~$150)
3. cars are thousands of dollars cheaper
4. cell phones/plans are cheaper (not only that, how bout our ridiculous $500 to get out of a THREE (3) year contract... smh)
5. low taxes

... i can keep going but you get the point.

- "let's pray for our soldiers" is getting out of hand. how bout get them the hell out of somewhere they shouldn't be? don't try to run the world (prob get bashed for this, but w/e)
- EVERYONE has an american accent
- you can't go around suing everyone for your stupidity
- for the love of GOD, please adopt the metric system

but we still have free health care
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I understand why foreigners might hate us, it's a little something called envy. But if there's one thing I hate it's Americans that hate their own country, move the +%$$ out of here if you hate it so much, I've traveled all over Europe and South America and I guarantee it doesn't get much better than this.

american-flag.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Fly it loud and fly it proud baby!!!

I understand why foreigners might hate us, it's a little something called envy. But if there's one thing I hate it's Americans that hate their own country, move the +%$$ out of here if you hate it so much, I've traveled all over Europe and South America and I guarantee it doesn't get much better than this.

american-flag.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Fly it loud and fly it proud baby!!!

Good post OP, i dont want anyone to get offended and this is def not personal and please take it all in jest
Buttttttttt

I think the general opinion of Americans amongst my peers is that their quite self-obsessed and ignorant of worldly issues.. theres this video on youtube where some reporters are asking random americans on the street about basic geography/world affairs i.e whats the capital of France, what country is Milan in? etc and people didnt know the answers to these basic geographical questions! Its like how the hell do u not know some of these basic basic facts?? I bet most Americans dont know that the Sterling is the most valuable currency in the world?

I always get the impression that Americans believe EVERYTHING originated there, or an American invented/created the biggest, best inventions (just in general)..(waits for a 'we did')

(mistake me if im wrong, ive met around 30ish Americans randomly in my lifetime-so this is the impression ive got from them) I understand that Americans identify as 'American' but unless they are like second generation, an Afro-American/Asain etc will always identify as 'American' before anything else i.e In Britian if someone was to ask where are you from, 9/10 if their black (for example) they would say Im Nigerian/Ghanian/Jamaican etc... i always found this kind of strange

Also why do Americans say 1000 words when 20 will suffice?????? Ive been to NY, Maryland and NJ before and everytime i asked someone for directions it was a long winded essay when the conversation should/could have been a simple; 'hi excuse can you tell me where the footlocker is pls', 'sure, straight then the second right'... i was standing there for like 3 hours!!!!! And NO it wasnt the people i meant... but in general, Americans talk soooooooo much, even celebrities in interviews... Tautology is a problem out there man lol

Lastly, i think the whole 'we are the best in the world' attitude is kind of ill understood by the people that use the phrase...1) obviously America would have the biggest economy in the world, its the biggest civilized country in the West IT SHOULD!.. 2) how is the US the best, when youve got to PAY for health care?? If i get run over by a bus on my way to uni i can guarantee the ambulance that picks me up and hospital that stitches me up will be paid for by the state (indirectly from my taxes)! i think if your alledgible to die for a country you deserve to be looked after...
3) 'Manual'> Automatic

Im from London btw
smile.gif

Good post OP, i dont want anyone to get offended and this is def not personal and please take it all in jest
Buttttttttt

I think the general opinion of Americans amongst my peers is that their quite self-obsessed and ignorant of worldly issues.. theres this video on youtube where some reporters are asking random americans on the street about basic geography/world affairs i.e whats the capital of France, what country is Milan in? etc and people didnt know the answers to these basic geographical questions! Its like how the hell do u not know some of these basic basic facts?? I bet most Americans dont know that the Sterling is the most valuable currency in the world?

I always get the impression that Americans believe EVERYTHING originated there, or an American invented/created the biggest, best inventions (just in general)..(waits for a 'we did')

(mistake me if im wrong, ive met around 30ish Americans randomly in my lifetime-so this is the impression ive got from them) I understand that Americans identify as 'American' but unless they are like second generation, an Afro-American/Asain etc will always identify as 'American' before anything else i.e In Britian if someone was to ask where are you from, 9/10 if their black (for example) they would say Im Nigerian/Ghanian/Jamaican etc... i always found this kind of strange

Also why do Americans say 1000 words when 20 will suffice?????? Ive been to NY, Maryland and NJ before and everytime i asked someone for directions it was a long winded essay when the conversation should/could have been a simple; 'hi excuse can you tell me where the footlocker is pls', 'sure, straight then the second right'... i was standing there for like 3 hours!!!!! And NO it wasnt the people i meant... but in general, Americans talk soooooooo much, even celebrities in interviews... Tautology is a problem out there man lol

Lastly, i think the whole 'we are the best in the world' attitude is kind of ill understood by the people that use the phrase...1) obviously America would have the biggest economy in the world, its the biggest civilized country in the West IT SHOULD!.. 2) how is the US the best, when youve got to PAY for health care?? If i get run over by a bus on my way to uni i can guarantee the ambulance that picks me up and hospital that stitches me up will be paid for by the state (indirectly from my taxes)! i think if your alledgible to die for a country you deserve to be looked after...
3) 'Manual'> Automatic

Im from London btw
smile.gif

I've always wondered how people could take a place serious that called itself "the land of the free" when its first economy was based on slave labor.

Also the whole "all men are created equal" bit had to be a joke to other countries for a while.

I've always wondered how people could take a place serious that called itself "the land of the free" when its first economy was based on slave labor.

Also the whole "all men are created equal" bit had to be a joke to other countries for a while.

pimp.gif
) come to México...

Gringos=americans.

pimp.gif
) come to México...

Gringos=americans.

Originally Posted by nikegirluk

2) how is the US the best, when youve got to PAY for health care?? If i get run over by a bus on my way to uni i can guarantee the ambulance that picks me up and hospital that stitches me up will be paid for by the state (indirectly from my taxes)! i think if your alledgible to die for a country you deserve to be looked after...
3) 'Manual'> Automatic

Im from London btw
smile.gif
http://www.telegraph.co.u...9-ambulance-blunder.html

Yeah, I'm good.

Originally Posted by nikegirluk

2) how is the US the best, when youve got to PAY for health care?? If i get run over by a bus on my way to uni i can guarantee the ambulance that picks me up and hospital that stitches me up will be paid for by the state (indirectly from my taxes)! i think if your alledgible to die for a country you deserve to be looked after...
3) 'Manual'> Automatic

Im from London btw
smile.gif
http://www.telegraph.co.u...9-ambulance-blunder.html

Yeah, I'm good.

Back
Top Bottom