NTers NOT from the US, how do you view us Americans?

Originally Posted by nikegirluk

Good post OP, i dont want anyone to get offended and this is def not personal and please take it all in jest
Buttttttttt why do British Chicks say 1000 words when 20 will suffice??????  Im from London btw
smile.gif
I wanted to co-sign with some NT members and ask you a few things about the U.K. ... Forget it, pics?

Good post OP, i dont want anyone to get offended and this is def not personal and please take it all in jest
Buttttttttt why do British Chicks say 1000 words when 20 will suffice??????  Im from London btw
smile.gif
I wanted to co-sign with some NT members and ask you a few things about the U.K. ... Forget it, pics?

^^ C'monn blunders happen everywhere... plus at least she didnt die because a hospital denied her

Pics??! Haha! sorry guys its not that kind of party lol ..il post pics of my shoes instead!

^^ C'monn blunders happen everywhere... plus at least she didnt die because a hospital denied her

Pics??! Haha! sorry guys its not that kind of party lol ..il post pics of my shoes instead!

Born in USSR, people in east europe think all americans are fat and dumb, but thats not true, thats how stupid people think. I like usa and i think its great place to live, you have so much opportunities. I fought next to you in Iraq and in Afganistan, i think you are the great allies and you have great soldiers.

All the people are equal in my eyes asian, american, arab and europe, they all same, they all humans.

Born in USSR, people in east europe think all americans are fat and dumb, but thats not true, thats how stupid people think. I like usa and i think its great place to live, you have so much opportunities. I fought next to you in Iraq and in Afganistan, i think you are the great allies and you have great soldiers.

All the people are equal in my eyes asian, american, arab and europe, they all same, they all humans.

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

I understand why foreigners might hate us, it's a little something called envy.

If any of us envied you, wouldn't we just move to the US?

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

I understand why foreigners might hate us, it's a little something called envy.

If any of us envied you, wouldn't we just move to the US?

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

they are the fats and discusting, they tink they stil hold powwer n like to stik they military wear it does no belong. they are the ignorant, walmart, mcdonaldsand have saw off shotguns under pillow. world much beter with no americans.

This>>>

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

they are the fats and discusting, they tink they stil hold powwer n like to stik they military wear it does no belong. they are the ignorant, walmart, mcdonaldsand have saw off shotguns under pillow. world much beter with no americans.

This>>>

nerd.gif

Oh come now, that's bollocks.

Surely, you can post an image or two. NT'ers of the male gender would be rather disappointed, I dare say.

(attempt at British English
laugh.gif
)

nerd.gif

Surely, you can post an image or two. NT'ers of the male gender would be rather disappointed, I dare say.

laugh.gif
)

Im from the U.K and have always wanted to live in the US ever since i visited New York in 05 just the most amazing place ive ever been to. all the people were so nice and friendly not like over here where everyone doesnt give a damn.

Im from the U.K and have always wanted to live in the US ever since i visited New York in 05 just the most amazing place ive ever been to. all the people were so nice and friendly not like over here where everyone doesnt give a damn.

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
)
i am dissapoint 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
)
i am dissapoint 
frown.gif

Envy? That's really the conclusion you get? Like, really?

Like someone said, if we envied you, we will move over there... And people that move there is because of money, not really because they love the states...

Half of my girlfriends family lives over there (2 in Chicago, 1 in Maryland and another one in Los Angeles) and everyone minus one uncle (he's married with a gringa and what not) is coming back because there is no job as it used to be, what does it tell you?

Back
Top Bottom