NTers NOT from the US, how do you view us Americans?

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

more people move to india than the UK.
India>UK
That's not the only element, of course. I was only refuting ImNacho's statement that "if people wanted to come, they would come"

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

more people move to india than the UK.
India>UK
That's not the only element, of course. I was only refuting ImNacho's statement that "if people wanted to come, they would come"

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Why do people move here if it's not a good country to live in? How does that make sense? Why are they coming and staying here for? Endless torture and hardship? They left heaven for hell?

You're right that it's hard to discuss this. Again, more people come here and become citizens here (meaning they lived here for a long time and wanted to stay here). What gives?
LET ME GUESS.... they are brainwashed!!
You really think that a country with non free health care is better than one with free health care to live in? You really think that a country in wich one states makes a racial law is better than one without it to live in?

And still if you love to live there, do you, it's ok, just think that maybe there is something better out there... USA ain't in the end of them all...

8tothe24 wrote:
Thanks for the definition btw.  I am used to my buddies using it as term for whites; but investigating the true definition, it looks like gringo is a derogatory term for ALL Americans in Latin America.  Funny part is this lame Nacho is probably 99.999% a mestizo, so that fool is the descendant of Latin American foreigners.

What? I already told that I'm spanish (100% or whatever nonsense you base your meter with), lived for 5 years in Costa Rica and now live in México...

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Why do people move here if it's not a good country to live in? How does that make sense? Why are they coming and staying here for? Endless torture and hardship? They left heaven for hell?

You're right that it's hard to discuss this. Again, more people come here and become citizens here (meaning they lived here for a long time and wanted to stay here). What gives?
LET ME GUESS.... they are brainwashed!!
You really think that a country with non free health care is better than one with free health care to live in? You really think that a country in wich one states makes a racial law is better than one without it to live in?

And still if you love to live there, do you, it's ok, just think that maybe there is something better out there... USA ain't in the end of them all...

8tothe24 wrote:
Thanks for the definition btw.  I am used to my buddies using it as term for whites; but investigating the true definition, it looks like gringo is a derogatory term for ALL Americans in Latin America.  Funny part is this lame Nacho is probably 99.999% a mestizo, so that fool is the descendant of Latin American foreigners.

What? I already told that I'm spanish (100% or whatever nonsense you base your meter with), lived for 5 years in Costa Rica and now live in México...

I'm not saying the USA is infallible. That would be idiotic. Of course it has its cons. Still, I don't see any reason why someone would call this country a bad place to live.

I'm not saying the USA is infallible. That would be idiotic. Of course it has its cons. Still, I don't see any reason why someone would call this country a bad place to live.

ImNacho, there's a reason you're typing in English and not Spanish right now.

U.S.A. > Insert nation here

"break 'em off a little democracy turn their whole culture to a mockery give 'em Coca-Cola for their property
give 'em gum, give 'em guns, get 'em young, give 'em fun if they ain't giving it up, then they ain't getting none and don't give 'em all naw, man, just give 'em some its the paper."

Lupe Fiasco- American Terrorist

Everything that is reported on the media is not necessary truth, do your own research and find out what the great nation that you've been lead to believe is doing. Truth if you reverse it and drop the t hurts.

"break 'em off a little democracy turn their whole culture to a mockery give 'em Coca-Cola for their property
give 'em gum, give 'em guns, get 'em young, give 'em fun if they ain't giving it up, then they ain't getting none and don't give 'em all naw, man, just give 'em some its the paper."

Lupe Fiasco- American Terrorist

Everything that is reported on the media is not necessary truth, do your own research and find out what the great nation that you've been lead to believe is doing. Truth if you reverse it and drop the t hurts.

i gladly invite ANYONE and EVERYONE who feels the USA isnt the greatest nation in the world to leave ... please, thank you ...

i gladly invite ANYONE and EVERYONE who feels the USA isnt the greatest nation in the world to leave ... please, thank you ...

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/England

anyway, to me thge U.S.A. is just a country of every major extreme. You have everything. The dumbest people, the smartest people, the ugliest, the prettiest, the most overweight, the most in-shape, etc.
You literally have atleast one of everything.

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/England

anyway, to me thge U.S.A. is just a country of every major extreme. You have everything. The dumbest people, the smartest people, the ugliest, the prettiest, the most overweight, the most in-shape, etc.
You literally have atleast one of everything.

-21 to drink?
-Nascar? Driving in circles?
-Jump through hoops to get a gun but everyone has one?
-Arrested for having a joint?
-Being beaten up by cops?
-Violence in public areas?
-Terrorism threats?
-Fox news and CNN is your reliable source of information?
-College girls getting run train at frat parties?
-People showing up to school with guns and killing students?
-Walmart?
-McDonalds is the most cost effective lunch/dinner for most families?
-Broke your leg but can't get it fixed because you don't have $1000s sitting around?
-Most populated state had a Govner who knew how to bench press?

I could go on.... but it's definitely a unique place to live. The greatest? Well.. no organization is perfect

-21 to drink?
-Nascar? Driving in circles?
-Jump through hoops to get a gun but everyone has one?
-Arrested for having a joint?
-Being beaten up by cops?
-Violence in public areas?
-Terrorism threats?
-Fox news and CNN is your reliable source of information?
-College girls getting run train at frat parties?
-People showing up to school with guns and killing students?
-Walmart?
-McDonalds is the most cost effective lunch/dinner for most families?
-Broke your leg but can't get it fixed because you don't have $1000s sitting around?
-Most populated state had a Govner who knew how to bench press?

I could go on.... but it's definitely a unique place to live. The greatest? Well.. no organization is perfect

I'm a born american and have resided in NYC for all 25 years of my life and I can tell you right now this whole thread is making america look bad and people are fulfilling the stereotype of us being ignorant, obnoxious, self-centered and just downright rude.

I love certain things about my city,state, and country but I know for sure that there are other parts of the world I would love to live in besides good old america.

In order for Americans to see how they look to outsiders they should really try and travel outside the medium sized box america really is.

It's one thing to be proud of where your from but it's totally another one to say something along the lines of "we're the best, ++*$ where your from"

I'm a born american and have resided in NYC for all 25 years of my life and I can tell you right now this whole thread is making america look bad and people are fulfilling the stereotype of us being ignorant, obnoxious, self-centered and just downright rude.

I love certain things about my city,state, and country but I know for sure that there are other parts of the world I would love to live in besides good old america.

In order for Americans to see how they look to outsiders they should really try and travel outside the medium sized box america really is.

It's one thing to be proud of where your from but it's totally another one to say something along the lines of "we're the best, ++*$ where your from"

Originally Posted by ImNacho

Really, gringos need to go 'out there'... The world is much more nicer in other parts of the world...

If you want wealth and a multicultural country, go to Spain, minimun wage is over 700 euros a month, got every service covered like a rich man and you got arabs, africans, latinos and east europeans over there...

You want a secure and peaceful country, go to Costa Rica, people will treat you like a king evertwhere that you go, beatiful women, jamaican province, green and ecological...

You want a fun place to be, real people everywhere, excellent job oportunities and a great lifestyle (being young over here is
pimp.gif
) come to México...

And I'm just mentioning the places I've lived in...
Hate to be arrogant, but why is people from those three countries coming to America to find a better life? If you guys think were so arrogant, and complaining how we are, than why bother deal with the suppression that Americans give to immigrants? Rarely do you see people leave the U.S to other countries, but it's the other way around. People complain about the US, but even more people want to come here.  Im pretty sure quality of life in the USA isn't up to par to other countries, buy im pretty sure it's a lot better than a whole lot of countries.

Back
Top Bottom