NTers NOT from the US, how do you view us Americans?

many American are ignorants , very few knowledge about the world. I think that most people dress like s#%* as well but its just maybe where i am at. I ve been asked in what state was France  
indifferent.gif
 there is some many categories of people that its hard to judge Other than that I think teacher are awsome back home they were hated as much as cops almost, people tend to take themselves too seriously sometimes. 5 years leaving here i ve never had any issues with any americans, got robbed a couple times but there s always places u shuldnt go...

many American are ignorants , very few knowledge about the world. I think that most people dress like s#%* as well but its just maybe where i am at. I ve been asked in what state was France  
indifferent.gif
 there is some many categories of people that its hard to judge Other than that I think teacher are awsome back home they were hated as much as cops almost, people tend to take themselves too seriously sometimes. 5 years leaving here i ve never had any issues with any americans, got robbed a couple times but there s always places u shuldnt go...

Jingoistic, ignorant, spendthrifts, self-centered, egoistic, obese, and with no say in government

Jingoistic, ignorant, spendthrifts, self-centered, egoistic, obese, and with no say in government

Originally Posted by Luong1209

I'm American, but the violence here is just 
30t6p3b.gif

We can do better.

really?  I disagree seems as if even the roughest neighborhoods from the 90's are so cleaned up now, look whats going on in mexico these drug cartels are decapitating civilians and hanging their bodies on traffic lights, plus they dont give in EVER, its a shootout no matter what......... these LA "essays' look like barbies compared to cartels

30t6p3b.gif

We can do better.

really?  I disagree seems as if even the roughest neighborhoods from the 90's are so cleaned up now, look whats going on in mexico these drug cartels are decapitating civilians and hanging their bodies on traffic lights, plus they dont give in EVER, its a shootout no matter what......... these LA "essays' look like barbies compared to cartels

Originally Posted by Mourf83

indifferent.gif
Quoted from the website I just posted.

There is a stereotype that Americans don’t know much about the rest of the world. There is some truth to that, but it isn’t as bad as you might believe. The reason this stereotype exists is because most other countries on Earth pay very close attention to American news and politics. Most people view our ignorance in terms of reciprocity: i.e. “I know about your country, why don’t you know about mine?

Originally Posted by Mourf83

indifferent.gif
Quoted from the website I just posted.

There is a stereotype that Americans don’t know much about the rest of the world. There is some truth to that, but it isn’t as bad as you might believe. The reason this stereotype exists is because most other countries on Earth pay very close attention to American news and politics. Most people view our ignorance in terms of reciprocity: i.e. “I know about your country, why don’t you know about mine?

^^very true. I was in France last year. An I didn't miss a thing about what was going on back home.

crank has never been here in LA and wants to clown on Eses.

walk down the streets in East LA or Compton or Watts and call those dudes "barbies". I'll pay u $500 to do it

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

30t6p3b.gif

We can do better.

I'm going to chime in on this... The things you see on TV are the things that happens mainly in Cd. Juarez and Monterrey (as of lately)... Civilians aren't the ones that get hanged up, if you're in a narcomanta or get decapitated is because you did something... Cartels and Capos want to look like Malverde, the want people too look them like the heros, like the good people, so when they do something isn't random... I live in Guadalajara and I've never been robed or nothing and I've been on the rough part of town... And the ghetto is the ghetto wherever you go, is no difference... At least we have free healthcare...

crank has never been here in LA and wants to clown on Eses.

walk down the streets in East LA or Compton or Watts and call those dudes "barbies". I'll pay u $500 to do it

30t6p3b.gif

We can do better.

I'm going to chime in on this... The things you see on TV are the things that happens mainly in Cd. Juarez and Monterrey (as of lately)... Civilians aren't the ones that get hanged up, if you're in a narcomanta or get decapitated is because you did something... Cartels and Capos want to look like Malverde, the want people too look them like the heros, like the good people, so when they do something isn't random... I live in Guadalajara and I've never been robed or nothing and I've been on the rough part of town... And the ghetto is the ghetto wherever you go, is no difference... At least we have free healthcare...

^^very true. I was in France last year. An I didn't miss a thing about what was going on back home.

lol I'm Mexican American, born and raised in LA, an ive been to Mexico plenty of times and i know that Guadalajara is one of the nicer cities in Mexico.

Guadalajara is safer and wealthier.

lol I'm Mexican American, born and raised in LA, an ive been to Mexico plenty of times and i know that Guadalajara is one of the nicer cities in Mexico.

Guadalajara is safer and wealthier.

Originally Posted by Demps

We are born in the greatest country in the world, they envy us.
^ That right there sums them up, Some of the most Cocky, Arrogant Pieces of !#+!. Now, where i come from in the Caribbean the GDP per capita is about $50,000, there is no poverty nor bums living on the streets, you can go to community college for free and the government stays giving away full time abroad scholarships to the youths. All that stuff and i still won't say we are the best country in the world. i have more views but ill just keep them thinking they are born in the greatest country, when sometime half of them so broke them can't tell you how another state look because them never get to travel no where but cities in them own state.

Originally Posted by Demps

We are born in the greatest country in the world, they envy us.
^ That right there sums them up, Some of the most Cocky, Arrogant Pieces of !#+!. Now, where i come from in the Caribbean the GDP per capita is about $50,000, there is no poverty nor bums living on the streets, you can go to community college for free and the government stays giving away full time abroad scholarships to the youths. All that stuff and i still won't say we are the best country in the world. i have more views but ill just keep them thinking they are born in the greatest country, when sometime half of them so broke them can't tell you how another state look because them never get to travel no where but cities in them own state.

Even thought I was born in The Bronx Ive noticed is that there are a lot of white folks that think everyone in the world is suppose to bow down to the US.

Talking about everyone has lost respect for the US.

Even thought I was born in The Bronx Ive noticed is that there are a lot of white folks that think everyone in the world is suppose to bow down to the US.

Talking about everyone has lost respect for the US.

Originally Posted by ImNacho

30t6p3b.gif

We can do better.

Who cares it's not safe there. The Cartels run it down there. It's not okay to hang up folks in the street or decapite them. At least here it's a little more practical with getting a point across. They will arrest you and you go to jail. Or they kill you in a pursuit.   

Originally Posted by ImNacho

30t6p3b.gif

We can do better.

Who cares it's not safe there. The Cartels run it down there. It's not okay to hang up folks in the street or decapite them. At least here it's a little more practical with getting a point across. They will arrest you and you go to jail. Or they kill you in a pursuit.   

Back
Top Bottom