**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Tanking this season is pointless.

Lakers are going to drop out of the top 3 and that pick will go to Philly this year. You can only defy the odds so many times :lol:

It's not in fact it's even more necessary is they don't make a move to acquire a star and the circumstances of the other teams near them.

I think the Kings will still win some games. I watched the game they won over Boston without Cuz... they got some high energy guys. Cauley-Stein bout to eat.

We are a game up on the Suns for the 2 spot right now. There is absolutely no reason not to tank unless we acquire Jimmy Buckets or PG13.

You make that trade for butler or pg no hesitation...teams see that potential in this draft everyone is going for the tank

Was just listening to the Zach Lowe podcast
He said that the Lakers likely offered Randle and Clarkson for Boogie

I swear to deer god I better not see mcw or Brandon jennings in a laker uniform

We already have a nick young

So several months ago, first player I mentioned the Lakers should trade for is Boogie. Option #1 and clearly Lakers been going after him first.

Then I said Lakers could make a play for PG13. Option 2.

In January I began throwing out trade scenarios revolving around Butler and Melo - options 3 and 4.

Sure looks like Lakers are talking to those players' respective teams in that order.

But yeah, Lakers want to tank and keep the entire young core together forever lol

So several months ago, first player I mentioned the Lakers should trade for is Boogie. Option #1 and clearly Lakers been going after him first.

Then I said Lakers could make a play for PG13. Option 2.

In January I began throwing out trade scenarios revolving around Butler and Melo - options 3 and 4.

Sure looks like Lakers are talking to those players' respective teams in that order.

But yeah, Lakers want to tank and keep the entire young core together forever lol

Dude this isn't breaking news. Lakers have been linked to those players since the 2015 draft. Get better barber shop sources with some real insight.

Lol...if u only knew bruh

I been telling you the entire time we're not trying to tank and that the number one priority is to MAKE A TRADE TO ACQUIRE A STAR. I was saying this in NOV-DEC when every single one of you said we're gonna tank it.

Holla!

Last edited:
Lol...if u only knew bruh

You keep throwing **** on the wall like it's breaking news. Myself and others last year have said this core isn't likely all going to be intact years down the line. That's just the nature of the beast that is the NBA. And that was way before we even got BI so again you're stating the obvious.

Last edited:
Did any of you team tankers say Mitch was going to make an aggressive effort to trade for a star before the deadline?

Lol I don't think so buddy. YOU specifically even wrongfully claimed the Lakers rarely made midseason moves.

Did any of you team tankers say Mitch was going to make an aggressive effort to trade for a star before the deadline?

Lol I don't think so buddy. YOU specifically even wrongfully claimed the Lakers rarely made midseason moves.
Except he didn't. Aggressive would have been dealing Ingram.

They haven't made any midseason moves the last 2 seasons that's a fact. 

Monday is pretty much over, you got one day left. 

Last edited:

Talking and making moves are separate things

Best believe Mitch has and will continue to inquire on any star that's available. It's foolish not to even get an asking price

Since there has been a number of stars available this deadline it's no surprise that we're looking into them

We have excluded our main core (DLo, BI, Zu). I don't see how our relatively light offers insinuate that we're ready to blow up our team for a couple stars

So at the end of the day you still wrong

Anybody else going to the Wolves game next month for Shaq's statue unveiling?

Back
Top Bottom