Brett Favre signs with the Minnesota Vikings

eyes.gif

smh.gif
I don't wish bad things on many players, but I hope this man throws like 23988534 ints.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by djkaos23

anyone got the vid of chris carter going off. I need to see this. I missed it

Dude went IN!!!

He told the truth. Those cats honestly thought they were fighting for a starting job and now they will be backups. Simple and plain. Brettmakes them a better team, but there's a way to do thing and the Vikings ignored all business ethics to get their man
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

he didnt go in on favre though ... its all on the vikings ...

Word is, he actually was angry with Jerry for not pulling the trigger. Don't shoot the messenger, Cherio.

youre a damn loser homie ... seriously i bet you have no friends lmao

edit... i get more "e-fame" from you than anything ill ever do ... when you hit your pillow at night, you think of me?
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ yall actin like Farve is some damn godsend. This dude is a bum and has been ( maybe excluding 07 ) for the last 5 years...

The vikings will go something like 12-4 and he will throw his usual 4 picks against the eagles or giants in the playoffs

They aren't going to have farve throwing 40+ times a game or anything. He will be good enough to keep the defense honest. Yall acting like he has to be aplaymaker out there. He makes the Vikings much better IMO.

Word. Elite running game. Great O-Line. Staunch D. Favre won't have to do too much like he has in the past. People act like Tavaris won't turn the ballover as well, and we all saw what Sage can do under pressure against Indy. The whole situation looks dumb on both sides, but, Favre is definitely an upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom