Brett Favre signs with the Minnesota Vikings

laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ the head coach personally driving him from the airport

Any chance Pedro Gomez is assigned to Favre all season ala Barry Bonds?

We know it can't be Ed Werder, he would have to sell his house on Cowboys front lawn and it can't be Sal Palentonio who will be given a restrainingorder by the Eagles and Mike Vick by Week 8.

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

We know it can't be Ed Werder, he would have to sell his house on Cowboys front lawn and it can't be Sal Palentonio who will be given a restraining order by the Eagles and Mike Vick by Week 8.
Hopefully it's Rachel Nichols
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

We know it can't be Ed Werder, he would have to sell his house on Cowboys front lawn and it can't be Sal Palentonio who will be given a restraining order by the Eagles and Mike Vick by Week 8.
Hopefully it's not joe pesci.
fixed

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

why yall acting like they shouldnt have a chopper following him? this is the biggest news of the offseason ... point blank period, the biggest story in the NFL PERIOD ... mike viock aint @%!$ compared to this ...
you work for espn huh you acting like this dude is a damn god

jay being traded >>>>>>>>>>>> favre playing the im retired game .........again

I respect the guy as a Bears fan, I have witnessed first hand when he carved up our defense and I think he's a top 5 QB all time.

But he is tarnishing his legacy by pulling this crap every offseason. If you want to play then just play, period. You don't have to make fan bases wait onyou and make this a guessing game.

I look forward to intercepting him and throwing his @#$ on the ground.

The only thing is, what team will he go into the hall with?
laugh.gif

Kind of burned bridges with GB...

laugh.gif

I don't think in Football, players go into the HOF with a certain team...the plaque under the head lists all the teams you play with.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

o the same jay cutler that threw his receivers unde rthe bus already? the same jay cutler who looked like a douche his first preseason game? getreal we are talking about the ironman of football ... the single handed record holder of most important qb stats all time ... get real ...

why yall acting like they shouldnt have a chopper following him? this is the biggest news of the offseason ... point blank period, the biggest story in the NFL PERIOD ... mike viock aint @%!$ compared to this ...
roll.gif

You hear that? If you listen closely you can hear fantasy owners across America secretly rushing to their computers to be the first one to pick him up in theirleague.

Woohoo....no need to watch ESPN the next few days! I knew this was coming...
eyes.gif

edit: I just really hope his only season with the Vikes ends in the same fashion like his previous with the Jets.

o the same jay cutler that threw his receivers unde rthe bus already? the same jay cutler who looked like a douche his first preseason game? get real we are talking about the ironman of football ... the single handed record holder of most important qb stats all time ... get real ...
I don't get this Cutler backlash at all. This has nothing to do with the impact of how big the news was when it was reported that he would betraded to the Bears. I have no idea how he looked like a douche and you're just saying those things just in spite of him. Cutler never threw Hester underthe bus (see, people are making a big deal out of this when it isn't an issue); he said Hester isn't that type of receiver, and he isn't.
"What Jay told me, he said he didn't mean I wasn't a go-up-and-get-a-jump-ball type guy, but I was one of those guys you've got to throw it out there and then go get it. ... It wasn't criticism or anything like that. He was saying, you are not a 6-foot-8-inch receiver. You can't go up and get everything."
http://www.chicagotribune...go-aug18,0,1064970.story

The criticism doesn't even bother him.

And if you're talking about douches, you HAVE to include Favre. The last few seasons, he's been toying with Packers, Vikings, and Jets fans andrepeatedly changing his mind with his ongoing soap opera. What do you have to say now?

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

You hear that? If you listen closely you can hear fantasy owners across America secretly rushing to their computers to be the first one to pick him up in their league.
only in those 20 team leagues

Originally Posted by Son of Troy

laugh.gif

Step your NFL knowledge up
laugh.gif
Sorry, I'm more of a baseball guy... That's how they do it in baseball...
embarassed.gif

smh. Chris Carter was about to have a stroke talking about Brett today. Not my team..not my problem. I would have liked to see T-Jack actually play but ehh.Hope it doesn't stunt the growth of that team.

o the same jay cutler that threw his receivers unde rthe bus already? the same jay cutler who looked like a douche his first preseason game? get real we are talking about the ironman of football ... the single handed record holder of most important qb stats all time ... get real ...
grin.gif
is this all coming from the guy that has inside info? thesame dude that said that jerry jones was interested? the same dude that said vick will sign with the cowboys........ you get real...........and stop making upstorys trying to get e-fame

Good, hope he throws 9 INT's in his 2 games against the Packers.

Oh and T-Jax finna beat his kids tonight.

Back
Top Bottom