Brett Favre signs with the Minnesota Vikings

Sorry if late, but Chris Carter just said on Sportscenter that Favre will be starting this Friday vs. the Chiefs, for sure.
laugh.gif

yall are crazy if you dont think favre makes minny instant contenders. and the teammates that have mixed feelings now wont be complaining when they are deep inthe playoffs. i had philly in the super bowl but minny might be getting there now

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

are there any favre fans on NT? cus I dont know any personally

yup. still love watching the guy play. glad he's coming back, it's a good fit for him

espn is not gona make me dislike a guy

i mean his still my favorite player too, though i will have to hate him this year cause he is a vikqueen, im still a fan.

laugh.gif
at this guy walkin out rockin the purple helmet.

I mean at the end of the day hes still one of my all time favorite players but i really hope he gets smoked by the packers this year... im looking for 5INT's in their s games and at least that many sacks.

more importantly, 2 L's

Originally Posted by King23James

Sorry if late, but Chris Carter just said on Sportscenter that Favre will be starting this Friday vs. the Chiefs, for sure.
laugh.gif

Nice, the in laws just gave us tickets for the game too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rawjs

Originally Posted by The Wizard

i hope that he performs terribly, and Jackson comes in & leads them to the NFC Championship Game & then demands a trade for all the bs the Vikings have pulled this offseason & throughout his career lol.
fcl8w1.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

THERE IS NO WAY THAT HAPPENS

I feel trying to put the best team together to win, but picking dude up personally...Childress looks mad thirsty. Brett's an all-time great, but they gothim on a crazy pedestal right now. The Vikes locker room is aight with all this?

Back
Top Bottom