Brett Favre signs with the Minnesota Vikings

This thread is epic
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Has anyone heard from JPZx?

I want to make sure he's still alive and breathing.
I'm awaiting to see what he has to say on this...
laugh.gif

and I'm probably not going to watch MNF on Oct. 5.

i have lost all respect for this guy. He just wanted to skip training camp. He isn't good enough to miss training camp. He is a bottom 10 QB in the leagueIMO. Too many INTS, low mobility. GB in 2007 had Driver and Jennings and a career year from Grant. Favre has had 1 good year in the last 4. smh that I cannotwatch SportsCenter for 2 weeks now. I

i didnt know he was going to get paid like that
smh.gif
.....damn....last year it was koo but he pulled the same %%%+ this year, only worst.....i wish the worst forthat man as far as bad play....i dont wish injuries cause thats foul as hell

Dude is old for sure, but one would have to assume actually getting the surgery could only help the cause.

yea im going to get tired hearing about every little detail on favre's return on sportscenter

remember last year ? ugggh

so glad green bay has nothing to do with this, this year. Week 4 and 8 will be fun to watch. cant waot till week 8 when he comes to green bay.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

so glad green bay has nothing to do with this, this year. Week 4 and 8 will be fun to watch. cant waot till week 8 when he comes to green bay.
you have to be pulling for dude to come in and light yall up ... seriously, how could you be a packer fan and not want favre to ride off into thesunset? it wasnt his fault your bum #+$ owner wanted erin to play and kicked brett out causing all this wishy washy @#** ...

Yea you're right the entire Green Bay secondary going to make the pro bowl off their one game against this guy lmao. He's the second coming of Evanderholyfield.....

Deal is for two years. That might secure Childress for a renewal and Favre will most likely play next season as well I think.

Back
Top Bottom