Brett Favre signs with the Minnesota Vikings

^Not even close. MJ at least sat out a year or years at a time and didn't waffle in weeks. Plus, MJ is the undisputed GOAT of his sport. Favre is not. Noteven close. He only has 1 SB for godsakes. Trent Dilfer has 1. *Flame suit on*

Originally Posted by royster

Yea you're right the entire Green Bay secondary going to make the pro bowl off their one game against this guy lmao. He's the second coming of Evander holyfield.....

You guys seem to forget option number 1.

Wow, I cant believe he got that much money. I think he has the highest base salary for a QB in the league.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Wow, I cant believe he got that much money when he's no longer a top QB in the league. I think he has the highest base salary for a QB in the league.
sick.gif

True. BUT....as goes with high risk, high reward...This move has a very great chance at putting Minnesota in the SB. Might be worth it...Actually, it would beworth it.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

how much do yall think his respect level has dropped?

I don't know because I'm blinded by my biases, but my question is if, whether or not a SB win would let the disrespect die?

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

so glad green bay has nothing to do with this, this year. Week 4 and 8 will be fun to watch. cant waot till week 8 when he comes to green bay.
you have to be pulling for dude to come in and light yall up ... seriously, how could you be a packer fan and not want favre to ride off into the sunset? it wasnt his fault your bum #+$ owner wanted erin to play and kicked brett out causing all this wishy washy @#** ...

Lol at thinkin hes gonna come into GB and light us up... AP better be getting 25+ touches if he wants to do anything in the passing game.

and Favre was doin this "wishy washy" %*#$ for the 2 years PRIOR to TT making moves and sending him outta green bay.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Wow, I cant believe he got that much money when he's no longer a top QB in the league. I think he has the highest base salary for a QB in the league.
sick.gif

True. BUT....as goes with high risk, high reward...This move has a very great chance at putting Minnesota in the SB. Might be worth it...Actually, it would be worth it.
I agree its worth the risk and $12 mill is nothing for the Vikings organization. I'm just saying that Favre is over-paid relative to other QBsin the league who are far better than he is. He should get paid in proportion to where he ranks among current NFL QBs...pay him the 8th-12th highest salary inthe NFL among QBs.

Im going to be laughing when favre goes on a INT fest costing them the game. With this move I think the vikings move up to be one of the top 3 in the NFC.

ayo !*%% Brett Favre. dude is such a primadonna. he flip flopped for so long because he didn't want to go to training camp. !*%% him. What other NFL playerwould be allowed to flip flop as much as him?

nnarum wrote:
Originally Posted by royster

Yea you're right the entire Green Bay secondary going to make the pro bowl off their one game against this guy lmao. He's the second coming of Evander holyfield.....

You guys seem to forget option number 1.

Know what you mean and I'm a fan of Vikings skill players but still trash�Favre at QB still�means 8 man fronts and ever more turnovers with him at QB whichtakes�"allday" off the field even more. Just don't like the dude he killed the jets his last year playing and he aint gettin better esp. whenhe's not even healthy enough to prac with the team.
��

Wait i have a question. Since Farve retired and got signed to the vikings and wasnt traded by the Jets does that mean the Jets keep their 3 1ts round picks? Ifso, could this by the reason Brett went through the drama to not help the GB franchise out?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Wait i have a question. Since Farve retired and got signed to the vikings and wasnt traded by the Jets does that mean the Jets keep their 3 1ts round picks? If so, could this by the reason Brett went through the drama to not help the GB franchise out?

no cause they released him. They would only lose them if the traded him to a north team.
and maybe this is a hige plot by Favre and the Packers to ruin the Vikings franchise
laugh.gif

the only time i will pull for Favre for a viking is if they made the Super Bowl and played the patriots. just cause i hate the new england fans thatmuch
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom