Brett Favre signs with the Minnesota Vikings

Well, like I did in the Vick Thread, NFLWIN25 - NFLShop.com - 25% off your order. (write in ALL CAPS)

People who might want a Farve Vikings Jersey can go do it. (Why did I buy a Farve Jets Jersey? Should of bought the Rhodes one instead.)

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

(Why did I buy a Farve Jets Jersey? Should of bought the Rhodes one instead.)
That's the bad result of hype...just like the clowns who brought Jason Taylor ******* jerseys
laugh.gif

Cris Carter "If you gave me $10-12 million and I didn't have to go through training camp I'd still be playing."

theyre actually following his escalade to the vikings' stadium?!?! jeezus....he's gotta be numero uno on ESPN's all time slurp list
laugh.gif
deadset, by chance did you just start followingFavre's career?

And get used to it boys, its gonna be a loooooong winter. (NFL Ticket FTW)

Well that is why for this season I got a Revis Authentic and A Mangold on its way to go with my Cotchery.

Stick to defense this year with my Jerseys.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

Originally Posted by Basketballsavant

emmanuel-goldstein- didn't you say a healthy Bret Favre was the best QB in the NFL?. I think you might be the one who should go play in traffic. Better yet get in a car with Stevie Wonder and ride shotgun.
i firmly believe that when healthy there arent more than 2 quarterbacks better than him in the league ... you gotta remember pretty boy t is coming off a knee, peyton lost his coach and his #1 option for the better part of his career ... brees will put up numbers but, eh its drew brees ...

i like the comparison of vick and favre though ... see many people are in here saying "awww dont worry about peta or the media backlash or the possible qb controversy, let vick play" ... but yet when it comes to favre hes a "distraction and a circus and should go home" ...
laugh.gif

yall mad at favre for changing his mind lol, he never changed his mind ... dude knew what he was doing LAST YEAR when he signed with the jets ... he didnt expect to get hurt but he ran with it anyway ... he knew he wanted to get green bay back this whole time ... he knew he didnt want to go to two a days ... imagine if you were at your company for 15 years and had to show up for a 4 week new year orientation ...

brett favre > mike vick ...
brett favre > at least 28 qbs in the league, when healthy ...
The same Favre that threw a record tying 6 int's in a playoff game when he was healthy. The same Favre that hasn't been able to lead ateam to the Super Bowl in 12 years even when he had the NFC championship at home in 07 with a squad that went 13-3? Yeah he is better than 28 QB's in theleague
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

theyre actually following his escalade to the vikings' stadium?!?! jeezus....he's gotta be numero uno on ESPN's all time slurp list
laugh.gif
deadset, by chance did you just start following Favre's career?

seriously, i guess i should have known. but damn, a helicopter to follow his SUV...acting like dude just murdered two people and is on the run
laugh.gif

He needs to give it a rest and chill in Hattiesburg. It really is too bad, because Favre is one of my favorite players of all time and he seems like a cooldude, but his offseason BS makes me hate him.

watching him showing up and walking around was almost surreal ... dude is a walking legend and his swag is out of this world ... how you start every game youveever played, say youre retired, and come back twice ... call the coach up and say im coming back and the coach tells his team before youve even praticed oncethat youre starting lololololololol

When Chris Carter went off it was on the west coast feed of first take they came back in for the favre breaking news

Originally Posted by epox12

The same Favre that threw a record tying 6 int's in a playoff game when he was healthy. The same Favre that hasn't been able to lead a team to the Super Bowl in 12 years even when he had the NFC championship at home in 07 with a squad that went 13-3? Yeah he is better than 28 QB's in the league
eyes.gif
o so now wins are the only factor that dictates how good a qb is? that thread is somewhere else in the S&T forum, go argue for big ben
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Cris Carter "If you gave me $10-12 million and I didn't have to go through training camp I'd still be playing."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

true story though....bring Cris back too!!! Percy, AP, Berrian, Favre, and Carter...plus our D
pimp.gif

why yall acting like they shouldnt have a chopper following him? this is the biggest news of the offseason ... point blank period, the biggest story in the NFLPERIOD ... mike viock aint @%!$ compared to this ...

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

FSPN.
smh.gif

And I just saw on ESPNEWS that he has a tear in his rotator cuff, I thought he got that fixed with the surgery?

Cris Carter said earlier this morning that Favre will play on Friday against the Chiefs.

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

Originally Posted by epox12

The same Favre that threw a record tying 6 int's in a playoff game when he was healthy. The same Favre that hasn't been able to lead a team to the Super Bowl in 12 years even when he had the NFC championship at home in 07 with a squad that went 13-3? Yeah he is better than 28 QB's in the league
eyes.gif
o so now wins are the only factor that dictates how good a qb is? that thread is somewhere else in the S&T forum, go argue for big ben
laugh.gif
HELLO YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!!!! Haha I had to get my Herman Edwards on. I like how you didn't respond to my argument because you can't.Favre's days of winning big games are long gone but I guess you don't base how good a QB is on how many games he wins. Maybe you base it on INT'sFavre led the league with 24 last season
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

are there any favre fans on NT? cus I dont know any personally

yup. still love watching the guy play. glad he's coming back, it's a good fit for him

espn is not gona make me dislike a guy

Back
Top Bottom